• Published 1st Dec 2013
  • 1,342 Views, 2 Comments

Shazam: the Origin of Captain Alicorn - cornholio4

  • ...
5
 2
 1,342

Part 2 of 3: Origin of Black Garble!

In Manehattan the citizens were running around the streets in terror at a giant metal mechanical crab like machine. In the cockpit was a white furred unicorn with no mane on his head, goggles and he was wearing a lab coat covering his Cutie Mark.

“I was kicked out of the Manehattan Science Institution because they thought my projects were mad!” the unicorn cackled to himself “but from this moment on nopony will laugh at Dr Sivana ever again!”

The machine was crushing buildings with its giant claw but then suddenly a purple blur was seen putting all of the citizens out of harm’s way. Sivana when he noticed was not happy.

“Who dares mess with my plans! Show yourself!” Dr Sivana beginning to look angry, then the purple blur began stomping on the front of machine with hooves and lightning actually shot form his hooves as he done it.

Dr Sivana then stared in shock as the purple blur floated in the air, in front of the window of his machine to reveal the purple alicorn. “You can call me Captain Alicorn!” the new hero said smiling at Sivana.

Sivana snarled as he had his machine tried to attack Captain Alicorn with its legs but Captain Alicorn kept dodging them. “Too much hassle to try and hit me isn’t it!” Captain Alicorn taunted the old unicorn.

Captain Alicorn then began using his new horn to fire thunder bolts at Sivana’s machine along with thunder bolts from his hooves. He then tore the machine’s legs off as it was malfunctioning.

After the machine fell to the ground Sivana screamed and begged for his life as Captain Alicorn used telekinesis form his horn to pull Sivana out of his cock pit and throw him to the police ponies.

Captain Alicorn then looked at the awestruck civilians and then started sucking up the cheering and applause they were giving him.

“I am Equestria’s new superhero Captain Alicorn!” Captain Alicorn said as he then flew away as the police ponies began taking Sivana to the police station where he would be on his way to Blackgate.

Garble watched from a building and was in awe at the power that Captain Alicorn displayed; spreading out his wings he began following Captain Alicorn to wherever he was heading now.

*Break*

Captain Alicorn was now the place where he transformed earlier and decided it was now time for him to turn back, “SHAZAM!!!” he shouted turning back into the small dragon Spike.

Garble was dumbstruck when he saw that purple alicorn was just some stupid little baby dragon who could transform with a silly word, he then began flying to him.

Spike was pleased with himself for becoming a superhero, he was thinking “this is so cool! Maybe I can tell Twilight and she will let me be her sidekick, or we can form our own Superhero team: Captain Alicorn and his Amazing Friends, the Super Powers Team or the Galactic Guardians!”

Spike was then lifted by his throat and then threw down to the ground, Spike saw Garble standing over him furiously.

“Can I help you?” Spike asked nervously, Garble snarled as he stomped his foot on the ground.

“My name is Garble and I saw your turn into that alicorn and stop that stupid machine!” Garble snapped as he looked down at Spike and Spike just realised that in less than an hour of his superhero career someone had already discovered his identity!

“Do you want to join my fan club.........” Spike asked nervously as Garble as picked him up again.

“How does a brat like you gain that much power!!!!” snapped Garble looking furious that power was wasted on the weak.

Spike decided he could transform and maybe scare Garble away, he then shouted out “SHAZAM!”

Unfortunately Garble punched Spike just as he was saying it causing Garble to be hit by the lightning bolt instead. Garble was distracted and so was Spike wondering what had happened.

“SHAZAM!” Spike shouted but nothing happened and as they realised it Spike looked on in horror while Garble started laughing. Spike decided to try again “SHAZAM! SHAZAM! SHAZAM” but again nothing happened.

“It seems when it hit me you lost your powers, let’s see if I got them now.” Garble said as he lifted his hand up in the air and Spike watched in horror as Garble shouted “SHAZAM!”

Garble was hit by a thunder bolt and then transformer into a black alicorn the size that Captain Alicorn was, he had a black cape with yellow lining (that had a collar and hood that unlike Spike, Garble had up), black mane and tail and even the same lightning bolt Cutie Mark that Captain Alicorn had.

Garble laughed mockingly at saddened and horror-struck face and said “for less than an hour you had the power of a god but now that power belongs to me! I will be known as Black Garble and I will put this power to better use...........making sure that I become the new King of Equestria! You are now not worth my time so bye now, oh and thanks for the power!”

Black Garble laughed manically as he flew away with Spike being pulled by an eagle claw into a portal.

The animals nearby heard the ground shake as Discord’s voice shouted out all the way from the rock of Eternity:

YOU WERE CARELESS ENOUGH TO LET THAT THUG OF A TEENAGE DRAGON STEAL THE POWERS OF SHAZAM AWAY FROM YOU, BECAUSE YOU THOUUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO TRANSFORM WHEN ANOTHER DRAGON WAS IN CLOSE ENOUGHT PROXIMITY TO BE STRUCK OTHER THAN YOU? LET ME YOU WHAT YOUR IRRESPONSIBILITY HAVE CAUSED!

If you lived on the moon you still could have heard Discord’s raged shout, it was that impossibly loud.

*Break*

The newly rechristened super powerful black alicorn (not that that filly from an alternate universe who was Nightmare Moon adopted by Twilight Sparkle) Black Garble decided to start small and work his way up to taking over Equestria. He had found the village of Appleloosa.

He began using his new powers to destroy buildings and even used a thunder bolt to torch the orchard they were putting together. Sherrif Silverstar and his ponies tried to take him down but they were outmatched by Black Garble’s powers.

“If you do not want to be destroyed you will kneel before your new king Black Garble, SO KNEEL!!!!” Black Garble shouted in a loud booming voice that made sure the residents of Appleloosa heard him.

The ponies knelt slowly and looking terrified, except for Sherrif Silverstar who stood defiantly with a glare so Black Garble used a thunder bolt to knock him unconscious.

Soon all of Equestria will be kneeling before him....King Black Garble the First.......he loved the sound of that!

*Break*

Spike was back in the Rock of Eternity and was watching this through a portal with a cross and arms folded Discord.

“I gave you the power of SHAZAM and in less than an hour you let your powers be stolen by a greedy dragon!!” Discord shouted looking furious “and we have a massive problem at hand!”

“What problem is that?” Spike asked nervously and looking down, thanks to his carelessness Equestria was under threat of being taken over by a mad dragon turned alicorn.

“The Power of SHAZAM is so great it can only be given fully to one individual at a time.” Discord explained walking around in circles “and the power of SHAZAM can only be given back if the wielder does so willingly or if they are not in their superpowered form!”

“So you can’t take them back and you can’t give me any powers.” Spike asked looking dejected and there was nothing he could do.

“Not completely true.” Discord said with a finger to his cheek “I can give you a portion of the full power of SHAZAM but it will wear off in an hour!”

“Will I still have my cape?” Spike asked his hope rising at an incredible rate.

“Yes you will get your cape back!” Discord said looking annoyed and he clicked his fingers, the statues were struck by lightning again and so was Spike.

Here goes nothing......” Spike thought as he shouted out “SHAZAM!!!!”

Spike then saw he had transformed back into Captain Alicorn and he looked excited again. “Remember you will only have one hour to turn Garble into a normal dragon again so I can take the full powers of Shazam back, before you transform back.” Warned Discord looked serious which was a rare feat for the Draconequus “should you fail Black Garble will descend Equestria into chaos...........which I admitingly would like but it would also mean Equestria would be doomed when the great evil comes to destroy the world!”

“One hour got it!” Captain Alicorn said as he flew out of the Rock of Eternity, ready to face his rival and get his full powers back.

“I really should have thought this through before giving all that power to an irresponsible baby dragon......” Discord muttered to himself.