• Published 25th Nov 2013
  • 5,051 Views, 29 Comments

Lorcan's Wrath - JusSonic



The wicked Lorcan declares war and the lives of Twilight, Spike and everypony else in Equestria will never be the same!

  • ...
25
 29
 5,051

Epilogue: The End of a Chapter

Epilogue: The End of A Chapter

And so, the war against Lorcan is finally over, Equestria is rebuilding from the damages that Lorcan and his Dragon Army has done. Spike is back, alive and well, and with the ponies once more.

The princesses and the Senate is in council with the Dragon Clans, all of which are helping with the rebuilding progress as well as to what to decide on what to do with the Dragon Army. The rogue dragons that survived are not imprisoned but are waiting for the decision to be made.

"Clupfruvhmm...." Suddenly, some quake pressure was felt which made a lot of folks attentions turn in the direction of something they were not expecting. It was the remaining foes of the Dragon Army of Tadaka as they stood on solid ground, staring at the opposing side. Leading in the front of the dragon army of the known Tadaka was someone within the rankings of leading this army. It's a green dragon with short horns, black stripes and spikes on his tail. This was the dragon known as Draco, who was now leading as captain of the army after the fall of Lorcan.

"I want to speak with King Spykoran the Old!" Draco spoke out from authority in wanting to speak to the king of the dragon clans.

Many voices were heard in wondering, what should they do? Should they give in, should they decline, should they run, should they attack, so many choices? But when it was finally come to a response, it came.

"Very well, I shall respond!" King Spykoran the Old spoke in stepping up to the front in going to accept the calling by the captain here.

"My king, you shouldn't just...." Mei Long was going to interject this talk discussion with those that were the army of Tadaka, the pony hating killer of all of Equestria, except her king held up a claw to stop her?

"This one wishes to speak after the battles end, I, as King of our Dragon Clans, shall hear him out." King Spykoran spoke humbly in seeing Draco's eyes, the dragons were not a setup to attack them especially since the Dragon Army has surrounded, there something about them gave off a strange...feeling, and that the king wants to hear this out.

With that done, King Spykoran walked forward with a stomping sound to be in front of the rest of those of Equestria. Even Draco left his army to stand aside as he too approached the king of the clans. Now both dragons that were in title among their groups stepped forth to see the other. Of course for Draco, being in the presence of King Spykoran the Old, it felt strange to stand among those that held power over the rest.

"So...Draco, it's been a long time since I last saw you." King Spykoran in looking carefully at this dragon in knowing very much about Draco it seems.

"Since the incident with Tadaka's bodyguard, I was but a small ranking recruit to which even our first Lord recognized my talents." Draco exclaimed to look away with a sorrow face in recalling the murder of Tadaka's bodyguard, both dragons knew of this well.

"Then tell me, what is it you wish to speak to me?" King Spykoran spoke in wanting to hear more from this dragon of Tadaka's Army that wanted to say something.

"I, as Captain of the Dragon Army of Tadaka, here by decree that we...." Draco stood up to signal forth this with a claw held up. Many were positioning for in case of a sign to attack, except for one detail. "Confirm our surrender to you." Draco lowered his claw down to remorsefully say that they, the enemy army, are confirms that they themselves are giving themselves up...to the ponies group.

Now this news brought much shock and surprise to many that were hearing this. They still are surprised by this announcement, even the one before it. The Dragon Army of Tadaka, the very dragons that were trying to destroy and kill ponies for who knows how long...have truly given up. Now this was something nobody could say they were expecting.

"You speak the truth for your army, I see." King Spykoran spoke from looking from Draco to the other dragons on this captain's side. Even the wise old king, can see in many of the dragons' eyes, they showed no signs of evil acts that they once shared on the battle field, truly a puzzling question.

"Yes, I as captain, I speak for us all in seeing we cannot win if we continue, then and now. Should we try, you clearly have the advantage, not only in dragon force, but..." Draco was about to go on about the situation, but felt a pause in feeling sheepish to admit this out loud, but...

"But with the help of my friends, the ponies." King Spykoran smiled in seeing this young captain speak out the words that felt embarrassing, tough dragons saying they lost to ponies is kinda silly to imagine, and this old dragon knows it well.

"It feels strange, we were told that ponies were weak and should bow before all dragons yet some choose to be friends and were said to be weaklings, it's confusing to know see why we're even in this state to begin with." Draco spoke from looking away in complete puzzlement about this case. He and the others in the Dragon Army were said to be better, yet dragons that sided with ponies were not as weak as they thought...how so?

"It was my son Tadaka's doing that you all were brought about is my thought of what happened." King Spykoran the Old spoke from a deep thought of the matter that seem to make sense of this case. "But tell me, how did any of you come to this?" The old dragon king asked in liking to see how some of the dragons in Tadaka's Army started to have 'second' thoughts about killing off ponies.

"Well, we first wanted to kill the ponies back at the castle, but we suddenly lost the feeling." The Storm Dragon spoke from the dragon army group in thinking back to what happened in Nightmare Moon's Castle, which is now ruined from the war. The princesses had decided on using it as a museum to remember the greatest battle fought there, along with more.

"Yeah, from that music & dance number the pink pony got us lost in an unusual feeling we never expressed." The Ice Dragon spoke out next from the dragon army in recalling Pinkie Pie's dance & song number.

"And then when we felt clouded from that judgment, the creature Lorcan brought forth somehow....was taking some unusual aura of a hated crimson color that we only ever saw in..." Draco was explaining something that when King Spykoran heard this, even he and his Dragon Councilmen knew instantly of what this meant.

"Tadaka; so, that explains everything." King Spykoran spoke with a serious manner in listening to Draco's side story that seems to fill in some missing pieces to a puzzle. "Tadaka's hate had infected you all, as hand chosen by him, to serve in his army and do his bidding." The old dragon king figured out the way that Tadaka gain this army in the first place, it all makes sense.

Now many ponies were surprised to hear this, some found it hard to swallow. One powerful dragon turned a bunch of dragons into his own servants in his army. Now hearing this was just all the more reason to become fearful of how strong one dragon could really be out of the lot.

"We await our punishment to be sealed once more in the Void...our King." Draco hangs his head low as if awaiting the king of the Dragon Clans to pass judgment on him and the evil former army.

All eyes were on King Spykoran the Old as the old dragon saw not only Draco low his head down to await judgment but the same was said from the other army members of Tadaka. It's true that Lorcan freed them and these guys were assembled by Tadaka, all to perform evil deeds to innocent ponies. It took some time to think things over before the final judgment was to be given out.

"No..." King Spykoran spoke his words clearly which many found surprising to believe what he just said. "Your task is clearly seen as a misjudgment of our side. Had we known of what Tadaka had done to you all, we would have never would've allowed Celestia to seal you in the Void in the first place." The old dragon proclaimed that he and his council were at fault for not realizing the case of the other dragons in Tadaka's Army sooner. "The spell cast was made to keep all those filled with Tadaka's evil, to stay imprisoned until the seal was reopened." The wise king explained about the station works in how the sealed dragons that had Tadaka's evil to kill ponies still exist, they could not escape unless the seal was opened on the other side. "Apparently, I've been in deep thought of why Phobos, a Moon Dragon, had managed to escape when all of those filled with Tadaka's evil shouldn't have, when it's clearly explained...Phobos had none of any of your previous Lord's dark hate and was granted a window of escape." King Spykoran the Old explained with a serious expression in realizing, how only Phobos, had he least contact with Tadaka, never held onto his hate for ponies and given the power to flee from the Void.

"So that's how I got freed!" Phobos spoke out from the crowd in realizing the big picture on his freedom.

"Instead, your punishment shall be something more fitting." King Spykoran spoke in having another idea how Tadaka's Dragon Army can be better punished. "Captain Draco, you and your Dragon Army shall....serve under Equestria's Rulers." The old dragon king declared out in looking over his head with a smile, in seeing Celestia and Luna.

"Hugh..." Many voices responded in not believing what the wise King Spykoran the Old was doing. Letting the Royal Pony Sisters have charge over the remaining Dragon Troops of Tadaka's Army? Why?

"But why would you do that?" A Scarred Dragon asked puzzled to rub the noggin in not getting this at all.

"Yeah, we tried to destroy things." The Ice Dragon spoke in recalling how many of the dragons of Tadaka's Army were doing bad things.

"You shall think of this as community service by cleaning up your acts of destruction and repair the damage that was caused." King Spykoran sternly explained the work that shall be done by these dragons that served Lorcan at the time of being. "Afterwards, you can be given the task to serve Celestia & Luna." The old dragon exclaimed that once the community task was finished, the dragons shall serve under the pony rulers themselves. "I'm sure that Celestia could find some dragons to help with some major problems, and even long ago, the Moon Dragons served Luna, so it shall be again." King Spykoran exclaimed out in feeling that this Dragon Army of Tadaka can better help Equestria with it's Rulers, especially for the time of any future threats.

"I'm not sure if you're giving us mercy, cause even doing so, those of us in Tadaka's Army shall be hated by the ponies." Draco spoke with still feeling some discomfort, knowing not many ponies will ever forgive them.

"Nonsense," Shouted a voice from the crowd, and who should walk up to this conversation then...Spell Nexus. "I can understand where you're coming from, Long ago, I was under the control of the Darkness remains of the evil portion of Nightmare Moon and created a cult to revive a terrible fiend and almost brought Equestria to Eternal dead night." The stallion spoke of words that many have almost never forgotten, some surprise he even brought it up. "But I was saved by the very thing I was manipulated to create an evil being and so were many others." Spell Nexus spoke with a smile in stating how things were fixed and some were made for the better. "You can be forgiven just as I was too." He held up his hoof in expecting this dragon captain to take it.

"Amazing, I never would have believe such a relationship from both our brethren groups." Draco spoke surprised at hearing this, but then, without knowing it, reached a tiny finger of his claw towards the pony. "Tell me, what is your name?" The dragon asked in wondering, who this pony was that shared the feelings of what's happen to him and the same for his army platoon?

"My name is Spell Nexus." Spell Nexus introduced himself, just as he and Draco were shaking with a hoof and claw to greet the other.

"Well, my name is Draco." Draco spoke off in introducing himself to the pony before letting their shaking each other cease afterwards.

"What do you say, do you care to be friends with me and our kind friends with each other just liked it is now?" Spell Nexus pointed to the back where not only with ponies but dragons from King Spykoran's side were friends after they each helped each other out, etc.

"Yes, that would be a swell idea....friend." Draco slowly smiled in nodding to Spell Nexus before looking towards the Dragon King. "King Spykoran, I hereby speak for my troops that the Dragon Army of Tadaka...is no more." The dragon looked to his side, as they all smiled with not fiendish expressions, but something they haven't had in ages; true joyful happiness.

"Maybe, but perhaps you can be renamed for a better future and to fix the mistakes of the past." King Spykoran nods in understanding this cause and thought of a way to help brighter this situation. "Tell me, Celestia, Luna, how does the Dragon Army of Equestria sounds to you?" The old dragon looked to his two pony friends to this day, wondering if they like the new name of their own dragon group to help the kingdom.

"It sounds wonderful, King Spykoran." Luna smiles to nod in liking the new name of the former Dragon Army of Tadaka very much.

"You have our graceful thanks for this moment." Celestia nods to give thanks to King Spykoran for this moment of grateful charity.

"Well hey, the name's a lot more happier than before, it's a golden star by my A-Okay." Golden Heart smiled to give an 'O-K' sign face that he likes the new name as it's removing that of something that many would rather not have nightmares about.

"So, do we have an agreement here, captain?" King Spykoran spoke towards Draco, holding up a right claw in expecting a friendly handshake. Now there was a long pause, some wonder if the captain would expect everything happening at once until...Draco smiled.

"We have a new found agreement...with our friends." Draco smiled to exclaim this statement as he and King Spykoran the Old reached an agreement. The old binds they had as enemies is now over, now begins a new birth; to Dragons & Ponies being more friends and getting along, rather than being competitive against the other.

"Yaaaayaaaaahhhh....." Soon a lot of pony civilians cheered in rejoice and happiness. Now the end of the terrible threat of Tadaka's Dragon Army is now long past, now can come the dawn of a new age for many. Celestia and Luna have their own dragons to help for any cause to better make their land of Equestria, a happier and peaceful place.

----------------

"Got to say...for someone who was once a goofball, from the stories I read about you, Spykoran, you did good." Ben Mare said to King Spykoran the Old with a smile outside the senate building with the Mane Six, Spike, Nyx, Phobos and the Royal Sister. "No offense.

"None taken, Ben. It was...my son Tadaka and his grandson Lorcan that caused all this. I felt responsible for that it was my family that was responsible." King Spykoran said in guilt. "It's only fair that I tried to fix their mess as best as I could. I can only wish I could've saved Tadaka when I had the chance."

"I'm sure he would've enjoyed that." Celestia said to King Spykoran with a smile. "So what shall you do now, old friend?"

"What the Dragon Clans were doing before we got involved. Go back home and deal with some Ursa Minors if they haven't overrun our lands by now. We got a lot of work ahead of us like punishing the green dragon that send Lorcan to Spike in the first place. Your new dragon friends will help in the recovery."

Twilight looks down in concern, then she looks up to Spykoran, saying, "Your majesty...about Spike. I feel like...I did bad in raising him, especially with the lies and...if you want to take him back, I..."

King Spykoran holds up a claw, saying, "No, he is put in your care after all. Spike is yours now."

"But...I made a lot of mistakes with him..."

"Twilight Sparkle, let me let you in on a secret: years ago, my own pony friends made mistakes with me sometimes, under appreciating me, treating me like a servant and all that. Sometimes my feelings get hurt. But with Megan's help, they saw the light and made up for their mistakes. My family back then...was still my family and if they don't have any flaws, that could make them too perfect."

"What King Spykoran the Old said is true." Applejack said thoughtfully. "We may made some mistakes wit' Spike, but we done learn fro' them."

"Yeah, mommy, it's like when one big mistake you made when you gave me up to the Children of Nightmare without knowing it, remember?" Nyx points out to Twilight, making her comfortable. "Oops, bad example; But bottom line is, you learn from the mistakes and will continue trying to be the best mother, sister, whatever you can be."

"Yeah," Ben Mare said as he put an upper foreleg around his love. "So please, keep Spike...if not for our sake, but for his. You gotta admit, he's much happier with us than before."

"Yeah, you're right." Twilight said as he nuzzles Ben then Spike. "Sorry, I was...worried."

"Heck, I'm used to that by now." Spike said, scratching his neck a bit.

"That settles it then, I shall be off." King Spykoran said as he and the Dragon Clans members prepares for their departure, "Twilight Sparkle, take good care of Spike. I will stop by unannounced from time to time to check up on him. Prepare accordingly."

"I will, your majesty, thank you." Twilight said, hugging Spike with a smile.

With that, the Dragon King roars once more as he and the Dragon Clans members flew up into the air, heading on their way back to the place they called home.

Golden Heart stops a bit, looking worried. Celestia notices as she spoke up, "Golden Heart? Is there anything wrong?"

"Yes...it's my far sight vision...I can sense a new threat of Equestria..." Golden Heart said to Celestia sternly and worried.

"We know: it's Grimmore, correct?"

"No, something else...more than one individual...corrupt versions of the heroes of Equestria...and four ponies of evil..."

-----------------

"So are we all here?" Gilda ask the former members of the Brotherhood of Tadaka who are in a part of the mountain area. The villains whom were almost killed off by Lorcan are in hiding, waiting for the madness to end.

"Yeah, every one of us," Rover remarked with a grunt. "War is over, yes?"

"Yeah, of course; Lorcan is dead, serves that lame-o right!"

"Good riddance." Trixie groans a bit. "I can't believe that I was in...ugh! I cannot bring myself to say it!"

"At least those dragons that Lorcan told us to kill us are gone." Film said with a nod.

"But why, pray tell?" Flam asks curiously. "They were best trackers from what I heard."

Trixie comment, "Lorcan might have been too smart to fall for the same trick twice, but fortunately for us, the dragon goons chasing us WERE NOT and Lorcan was pre-occupied fighting his 'precious little brother'."

Gilda snorts a bit while joking, "Now Lorcan is 'dead-can'. Ha ha ha! I told better jokes than Rainbow Crash!"

"So what shall we do now?" Spot ask his allies in concern.

"Stay together?" Fido asks curiously and hopefully.

"Yes, of course. We will stick together as our own group from now on. No one shall leave; we will help one another, even if we must fight off the dragons still out chasing us." Trixie said with a nod. The other members of the group nod in agreement, all of them agreed to stay together from now on.

"Hello, colts and fillies!" A familiar voice exclaims. The former Brotherhood members saw themselves surrounded by the Royal Guards with Shining, the one who spoke with them. "We have gotten word of activity here. You do know that you're all under arrest!"

"And this is where the Great and Powerful Trixie makes her escape!"

Trixie quickly uses a smoke screen...and rush off quickly, much to the surprise of the villains and the amusement of the Royal Guards. Figures she would do that.

"Ugh, coward," Gilda groans a bit then smiles sheepish to the Royal Guard. The griffin comment, "First time I've ever actually been GRATEFUL to see the fuzz."

-------------

Trixie was far FAR away by the time that her former allies were rounded up. The unicorn stops a bit to catch her breath. She hates to abandon her pals like that, but then again, Trixie has to look out for herself after all...and she doesn't want to go back to facing the one who abandoned her when Twilight became a student of Celestia: Celestia herself.

Trixie comment "A realistic, telekinetically manipulated dummy, some smoke and mirrors and some appropriately applied ventriloquism. That was all it took to fake my own death."

"Trixie...is that you?" A familiar voice spoke up. Trixie then notice three familiar figures are nearby: it's Boris (conscious and recovered) and his two goons Boxco and Dum-Dum.

"Uh, what were you saying?" Dum-Dum asks Trixie puzzled.

Trixie admit, "What? Illusion is what I do best. Is it that hard to believe that I would use my talent with illusion to fake my own death? I just wish I could have shown that kind of cleverness when Lorcan recruited us in the first place. If I had seen it coming more than a few minutes before he was going to try to kill me -"

Trixie then break into tears. Boris sighs then do something shocking, much to his two goons' surprise: the Red Devil hugs the blue unicorn, taking her into his hooves.

"It's okay, it's okay, everything's going to be all right, Trixie." Boris said with a sigh. "I...I'm here now, to help..."

"I thought he wanted Twilight." Boxco said to his pal in confusion.

"Maybe the boss needed someone to fall back on." Dum-Dum remarks stupidly then glances how comfortable Boris and Trixie are getting. "Then again..."

----------------------

It took a while but Twilight, Ben Mare, Nyx, Phobos and Spike are finally back home. The pets greet their owners happily, with Peewee chirping to the little dragon.

After settling their pets down, the group heads upstairs to get some sleep, Nyx and Phobos were sleeping by this time. Ben Mare smiles to his love as he said, "I will get Nyx and Phobos to bed."

Twilight nods then kiss Ben Mare before heading off to put Spike to bed. The baby dragon was settling in, than look concerned. He spoke up, "Twilight, are you...happy Lorcan's dead?"

Twilight pauses to think, hesitating a bit. There's still parts of her that hated Lorcan...for killing Starlight, for almost ruining her life and taking everything that she knows away.

Yet, at the same time, Twilight doesn't really hate Lorcan. If what Spike suggests is true, there may be some good in him after all...like there was in Nyx when she was once Nightmare Moon.

"Some of me do, but for the rest...no. Maybe someday I will figure that problem out by myself." Twilight said softly. "Come on, Spike, let's get to bed."

Spike nods gently. He can tell that Twilight is having conflicted feelings, whatever or not that the unicorn is truly happy that Lorcan's gone. But who knows? Maybe she will find the answers for herself.

As Spike is sleeping, Twilight kiss her adopted brother/son on the cheek as she said, "I love you, little brother..."

Spike, in his sleep, mumbles, "I love you, big sister..."

Once Nyx, Phobos and Spike are settled into bed, Twilight and Ben Mare heads into their own bed. They all have a long day...

-----------------------

Trixie has calmed down, being comforted by Boris of all ponies. She decided that it's best to be with him and his goons for a while since it's likely that the Royal Guards and the authorities will be looking for them.

"Well, at least Lorcan can't get us here." Boxco said as he and his group hangs out together in a cave, thinking they are safe.

"That dragon can't, but we can..." A voice spoke up, making the four yelps in alarm. They look up and saw two cloaked figures standing, staring at them.

"Who are you two?" Boris demands to the newcomers. The mystery of these two...shall wait for another time.

2 Months Later...

2 Months has passed since the battle with Lorcan is over. The towns and cities of Equestria had since been rebuilt from the conflict that almost destroyed the pony race. Boris, Trixie, Boxco and Dum-Dum are still on the loose, as well as the former Brotherhood members who escaped their prison a month ago.

The remains of Nightmare Moon's castle is since been rebuilt to be a historical monument for tourists to see. As for the robots used during the battle, the Royal Sisters has them and the scattered material be collected, some rebuilt by their own engineering experts that studied them before they are put in storage, to be kept sealed for in case of another war, etc.

The Royal Sisters check on the Elements of Harmony during the two months. To their surprise, Lorcan's essence is now gone. Spike's use of them as well as the fight must've erased it. The Elements can now be used freely by Twilight and her friends again without worry or consequences.

Of course, even sibling relationships got patched up: Rarity and Sweetie has reconcile for what Lorcan has tricked the older unicorn into doing, Scootaloo and Rainbow got their kinda sister sibling ship repaired, even Spike, who was worried two times, help his sibling ship with his own big sister Twilight.

Celestia of course has some problems of her own, doubting herself for being a good ruler and not protecting her subjects. Luckily, Luna and a new guest has helped her and the whole problem is resolved for the time being.

Speaking of which, the princess is smiling at the latest friendship report Twilight has send. Celestia decides to pay a visit to the new guest. As the alicorn leaves her study with the friendship report wrapped like a scroll floating behind Celestia, Luna and some Royal Guard joined her.

"Coming to visit our guest, sister?" Luna asks Celestia curiously.

"I indeed am, he should know about Twilight's latest friendship report." Celestia said to Luna with a smile. The Goddess of the Sun pauses then spoke up, "Luna?"

"Yes, Celly?"

"Luna, why were you so determined to change Lorcan 2 months ago?"

"Because, sister, he wasn't always the tyrant you knew. Why, I remember the times you foal sat him before Tadaka...well you know..."

"Yes, I remember." Celestia said with a sigh, remembering those times all so well...

Flashback

"Careful, Lorcan, careful." Celestia said to Lorcan as the dragon almost fell off the table that the princess has him on. Tadaka asked his frend to babysit his son while he's away on business. Celestia set him up carefully. "There, you are a curious one, are you...just like your father?"

Lorcan giggles as he spits on Celestia, making her sigh a bit. She enjoys this...so to speak...

End Flashback[/center[

Celestia gave a devilish smile to her sister as she ask, "But, there's another reason, isn't there?"

"Well, err..." Luna said to Celestia, blushing is seen on the Goddess of the Night's face. The sister wonders if it of embarrassment of something else.

"Perhaps I shall wait another time. Right now is a concern about Grimmore..."

"Y-yes. Right; what do we do about Grimmone?"

"Nothing yet; until we have a sight on what he's planning, we go back to normal." Celestia said to Luna sternly. The two sisters reach the new guest's room, it was Twilight's when she used to live at the castle during the years before she moved to Ponyville.

"Very well, Tia. Good night." Luna said, nuzzling Celestia a bit to say her own version of 'good night'.

"Good night, sister."

Once Luna leaves, Celestia knocks on the door to the room. It opens up as someone in a familiar voice, yet different, spoke up, "Come on, Celly." The princess comes into Twilight's former room.

"They are gone, now. You can come out..." Celestia requests to the guest who came out of the shadows...but will remain for now. "I got another friendship report from Twilight. I thought you would want to see it." She floats Twilight's friendship report to the one in the shadows who takes it and begins to read the scroll.

"Yes, yes, your student learns another lesson on friendship. You taught her well."

"Thank you. Now, you are certain that Grimmone knows nothing about you beeing alive?

"Trust me, his overconfidence is his weakness." The figure said seriously to Celestia. As long as Grimmore believes that Lorcan is gone, the guest is safe...for now.

"And Twilight, Spike, and their friends," Celestia ask, bringing up another matter. "Shall they know...."

"Not yet. They should have more time to recover. It's gonna take them a long time to forgive me...but it will be worth...I hope."

"I see. Well, then. I bid you good night."

Celestia leaves the room as the guest looks at the scroll some more. Then he makes an image appears in a burst of green flames. It shows Spike and Twilight playing with Nyx tackling the baby dragon.

The guest smiles as he speak, "Take care of him, Twilight."

-------------

At this moment, the scene shows a desiccant wasteland surrounded by infernos of flames and canyons as far as the wide eyes can follow. This was known as the realm within the Gates of Tartarus, the place filled with the most evilest of creatures for centuries; In the center, surrounded by molten lava stood a strange dark castle made structure of true Ultimate Evil as the very thing's existence could be seen within the dominion's view. But as huge as the palace appeared that even giants to dragons could enter such a place, the real terror was what awaited any that dare go into such a place. For within the chambers and into a throne room awaited what was the king that ruled this realm of prisoners kept from the world. It was none other than Grimmore, the Overlord King, as he sat in his marvel of a throne, gazing at the Triforce power he snatched from the gang that fought against Lorcan and his final attempt to finish the ponies…but also his last or so the villain thought.

"At last, the Triforce's power is mine!" Grimmore declared with a wicked smirk of an expression in slowly letting the copied power of the legendary Triforce sink into his flesh. "Well, the copied and created craft at least." The overlord stated out the complementary to what he's gain but that matters little to him. "After all, why kill someone, whether pony or otherwise, than making a copy of the original source can still give one such power? And it still helps to see what entertainment those that fight can still do when they have such power." He spoke like it didn't matter that he himself would have robbed the Triforce from Ben Mare himself, but instead…wanted the stallion to put up more effort to present the master of this realm more entertainment than anything else.

"And what of our movement, master?" Spoke a new, and a barbaric voice of sinister properties by the tone.

Then soon what was swirling around in the throne room but did not make Grimmore lose focus of his stature position of seeing…he had company. It was a large and long extended scale lizard body that looked to some Chinese dragon, but it was not flesh, but something mechanical, it seem to be…bio-mechanical made of structure. The black metal scales structure on his top part body and more so all over his four claws and tip of his spiral tail, to a bio-flesh seen within that's violet coloring and clear ruby red eyes. This strange and wicked creature slowly ceases moment when it was inches away from the Overlord King and his throne.

"Surely you planned our chance to attack Equestria, now that Lorcan is out of the picture." The newly appeared dragon stated in what Grimmore plans to do, with Lorcan out of the way, the resistance of opposing their forces has dropped that they can now go and attack Equestria now.

"Yes Ji-Ga-No, my loyal Metallix Dragon General. When he was on his last knee, I decided to grant him power like I did his father." Grimmore responded in not only stating how the new dragon was, but also a bit of knowledge concerning about Lorcan. "And while it would have done wonders in my army, he choose'd to leave and follow Tadaka's orders on missions for the next few years before he was given freedom to carry out his own issues." The Overlord King remarked off as a trifle part in how if Lorcan taken up his offer in joining his ranking officers, his powers would have been put to use, but alas, that dragon picked settling things on his own than being in an army with Grimmore always having him give orders.

"Well he is weak then and weak to this day and even for a dragon of his caliber, I'm FAR…more powerful to have dealt with the little pest myself!" Ji-Ga-No declared with his menacing and cold eyes in moving inch within his flying zone in how he could have ended Lorcan then and now if he chooses so.

"But look at what's happen, now all the work he's done as created new evil spreading its roots all over Equestria." Grimmore spoke from his assured smile never fading his expression as he held up his left hand to summon forth…an entire line casting of many magically lit flame mirrors. And from each one seen, there was a villain in each and every one of them, being born and coming into play. Some familiar faces from Discord, the Lord of Chaos & Disharmony was still very much…alive after what happened to him. Then another like Queen Chrysalis and her Changelings were still at large after their troubles with the ponies & the Brotherhood of Tadaka. Even the newest villain like Boris the Red Devil & his lackeys of Boxco & Dum Dum have been proven to be of great use, with the former being of greater value. And that still left a few spare villains such as the Diamond Dogs & possible candidates from a 'few' dragons that show other interest, including a young teenage dragon named Garble. But within the many mirrors showed still many new villains born in every waking as there was plenty to go around, "While Lorcan may have chosen not to serve in my army, surely what his actions have done may bring forth others to join my rankings!" Grimmore exclaimed in seeing the endless choices line up before waving his hand to make all images fade from the room.

"Baugh, why waste time, some of those 'new' evils may just serve Smaug instead of you," Ji-Ga-No remarked off to remind his master that they may as well serve a certain figure named Smaug than to serve Grimmore.

"True, but what I've favor most is entertainment in watching puppets dance." Grimmore spoke with the littlest of fate of ever feeling the need to worry over such trifle manners as he just wants entertainment from all those around to show him things to catch his attention. "So we'll sit back and watch how well others play their part in this game." The Overlord King sat up more appropriately in his thrown to seeing how well the 'new seeds' of evil play their roles in bringing some new fun in the boring peaceful life that is Equestria.

"And then…" Ji-Ga-No hovered inches behind Grimmore's thrown as he stuck his head from the Overlord King's left side of the throne in wondering, what happens afterwards?

"Then…when the time is right, my army shall invade….they won't known what happens until, it's too late." Grimmore spoke with his voice sounding heavier like it was shaking the very foundations of the palace in having the grandest of plans to unveil his army on a choosing of his time, place and event. "For there is no greater army than my own; The Grimmore Army," The Overlord King waved out his right hand as if staring out from his own room towards the open windows aerator those to take a look and see for themselves.

The scene zooms out from the castle's window to see large Corp yards and lands belong that were….an ARMY of some of the worst creatures to be imprisoned within the Gates of Tartarus! There were many from Ground Units to Aerial Units and to Water Units of any matter of travel by land, sea or air. There were some that were hired criminals to join the army while others were creatures that from what prisoners stated were created by Grimmore as he has the power to even create 'Life' in his own image and with a sense of loyalty only to him. There are many that talk in the army in puzzling concerns that they can't tell who's worser to deal with, being under servitude by Tadaka or being a part of Grimmore's Army, either way, it's their destiny role to forever be apart in.

"So live out your lives well, for I want ever day of your lives to entertainment until…my day of coming," The voice of Grimmore spoke his message statement as the screen was zooming further away from this action to present its self towards some gates where Cerberus stood guard by his post; the Gates of Tartarus. "And if worse comes into picture, it may be a blessing if Smaug gets a head start on your lives! Ha-ha-ha-ha, Aaah-ha-ha-ha-haaaa…!" The villain remorse'd off in stating of the 'other' outcome for the innocent civilians which was used as a cruel joke before making a diabolical maniacal cackle that could be heard even from outside the Gates of Tartarus. All that was seen was an afterimage of Grimmore's head gazing below him were images of his army, Ji-Ga-No flying in the left open center of the army and in the free opening on the right…appeared a shadowy image…of a cloaked individual who is yet to be known as the last major villain was seen looking over things afar or that he could step in of his own choosing.

The only major note to be prepared for is that things were far from over after Lorcan's defeat…Oh No.

Things were just starting to become a new beginning for all of Equestria & its little Ponies.

The End

Dedicated to Michael Clarke Duncan

(1957-2012; RIP)

Cast list
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle, Mysterious Cloaked Figure
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Shadowy Figure, Pumpkin Cake, Flitterheart
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Princess Luna, Derpy Hooves, Nightmare Moon, Mrs. Cake, Granny Smith, Pound Cake
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon, The Mayor of Ponyville
John De Lancie: Discord
Mark Hamill: Lorcan
Jeremy Irons: Tadaka
Nicole Oliver: Princess Celestia, Cheerilee
Amy Palant: Starlight
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom, Cherry Pie, Young Celestia
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo, Young Luna
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Cathy Cavadni: Dinky Doo, Firecracker Burst
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart
Andrew Franchis: Shining Armor
Britt McKillip: Princess Cadance
Peter New: Big Macintosh, Doctor Stable
Charlie Adler: King Spyoran the Old
Christopher Sabat: Jormun
Kari Wahlgren: Mei Long
Andrew Rannells: Drulis
Jim Cummings: Captain Draco, Psycho Steel the Indestructibles
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon
Samuel Vincent: Film, The Ice Dragon
Scott McNeil: Flam, Rover, Tough Apple
Maryke Hendrikse: Gilda the Griffin, Spitfire
Crispin Freeman: Boris
James Arnold Taylor: Boxco
Richard Steven Horvitz: Dum-Dum
Lee Tockbar: Spot, Snips
Richard Ian Cox: Fido, Snails, Various Dragons
Corey Burton: Sir Spell Nexus, The Storm Dragon, Colby Lollygagger, Dale
Frank Welker: Private Kenny, Various Dragons
Jayson Thiessen: Royal Guards
Tress MacNeille: Chip
Chantal Stand: Diamond Tiara
Shannon Chan-Kent: Silver Spoon, Pinkie Pie (singing voice)
Monica Stori: Feathermay
Matt Smith: Time Turner
Josh Flitter: Young Tadaka
E.G. Daily: Plumsweet
Stephanie Anne Mills: Lyra Heartstrings
Kayzie Rogers: Koga the Wolf Cub
Chuck Huber: Caramel
April Winchell: Bon-Bon
Laraine Newman: Roseluck
Brian Dummond: Mr. Cake
Brenda Crichlow: Zecora
Matt Hill: Soarin'
Rob Paulsen: Jakk Checkers
Greg Ayers: Crashfire
Caitlynne Merdrek: Matelda
Trevor Devall: Prince Blueblood

With special guest appearances by
Vic Mignogna: Lorcan (saner version)
Tim Curry: Grimmore
Yuri Lowenthal: The Equestrian Eliminator
Kevin Michael Richardson: Ji-Ga-No

Author's Note:

Wow! The story and time has been long...but I have finally got this fic done! It has been a long road but I did. I like to thank my fellow co-writers for helping in the maker of this story, as well as TimeBoy for giving me the idea to begin with.

I also like to thank Lauren Faust and Hasbro for coming up with the actual series.

Anyway, time for me to reveal what MLP story that I'm making next. This is a short story...

"Villains' Comfort: (set very shortly after Lorcan's Wrath) Trixie feels very bad for allowing Lorcan to seduce her like she was a naive` foal (among other things, but that's the one she'll admit to), and Boris (who is also very upset about being used by Lorcan, but in a different way), in a (at this point) rare moment of genuine compassion, tries to comfort Trixie, and it actually works.
Pairing: Trixie x Boris"

Looks good, eh? Well, that's it from me. Until next time, My Little Pony fans, read, review and suggest!

The two mysterious figures with Boris, Trixie and the goons foreshadow the Apocalypse Ponies.

Again, there's another scene but it can be found with the story at deviantART and at my fanfic-4all page.

Comments ( 6 )

A spilight..... Gonna read this one for sure....

4006813
He can't or else his other viewers will not know what happens in the next chapter!

Can you please make a sequel to this:pinkiehappy:
This was a really good storie would loce to see a sequel and also an alternative ending were lorcan wins:pinkiehappy:

4309516

To be honest, the stories after this one are kinda like sequels. As for the AU story, though, that's for another time.

I feel sad for luna, and kinda for lorcan, since there was kind of a hint towards a romance between those two.:fluttershysad:

6614903

Yeah, I was gonna post it here, but this website got rules about using others' songs. Whatcha gotta do?

Login or register to comment