• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 523 Views, 11 Comments

Foal sitting isn't easy! - Whiskey Drops



Here Click thought that foal sitting would be an easy feat!

  • ...
7
 11
 523

Home and Recovery

~~~~~~Home and Recovery ~~~~~~




~~~ A day has gone by since the previous chapter while Click was laying in the hospital bed recovering from his stand off from the manticore.~~



Click slowly opened his eyes to see Ditzy who was asleep in a chair beside the bed with her head resting on the edge of the bed, Click reached over and gently brushed his hoof over her mane as he smiled. The sleeping mare slowly started to stir as she slowly sat up and quickly looked at Click.


“ Click!!!!” Ditzy instantly lunged forward hugging him as he winced.


: Oh I'm so sorry!! “ Ditzy quickly lets him go putting her hoofs over her mouth.


“ I-I'm fine Ditzy, h-how long have you been here?? “ Click plastered on a fake smile to hide his pain.


“ I don't know I think past midnight I came as soon as I heard, Applejack sent me a letter, what happened to you???” Ditzy asked as she placed her hoof over one of his.


“I was distracting a manticore while Applejack's little sister and her two friends escaped.......I got lucky and the tree it threw me into fell and crushed it and...here I am. “Click answered as he rubbed the back of his head with his free hoof.


“ I should be fine enough to leave pretty soon Ditzy.” Click gave her a reassuring smile.


A couple of voices seem to come from the door as the two ponies looked over at the door.


“Are you kidding me, A.J!?!?! He put on a brave face against a manticore!!!! thats awesome!!” said a rather hyped up excited voice.


Soon two other ponies walked in, Applejack with Rainbow Dash, Click and Ditzy stared at the two as they came in.


“Hi Applejack and Rainbow Dash.” He smiled at them.


“Howdy Click how ya feelin today?” Applejack as she tipped her hat.


“Honestly, I feel happy now that Ditzy is here.” He smiled over at Ditzy.


“ When did Ditzy come back... I thought she was over at her parents place in Cloudsdale?” Rainbow Dash titled her head as she crossed her forehoofs.


“ I came as soon as I got the letter from Applejack and I arrived here late at midnight and snuck in.” Ditzy said as she looked to Click.


“So, Click I didn't take you for the brave kind of pony to do something like an awesome pony such as me!”The cyan mare threw her hoofs in the air.


“ I was scared featherless!! But I couldn't let nothing happen to the fillies under my care, they were left in my care and I did what I thought was right.” Click said as he shivered a bit.


“And Ah'm sure glad ya did the right thing Click, me and mah family are gratful fer what you did.” Applejack smiled at him.


“ Did you two come to visit Click?” Ditzy asked the two mares.


“ Well, we came to help him get home but since yer here Ditzy we can leave it to ya.” Applejack nodded to Ditzy.


So after Click was released from the hospital, him and Ditzy slowly made their way home. The two ponies made their way into the living room, as Click laid onto the couch while Ditzy trotted off to the kitchen to fix up some tea. There was a knock on the door as Ditzy answered.


“ Oh? He is in the living room, I'm sure he would be happy to see you!” Ditzy said as Click looked to the door way of the living room.


Soon walked in Applebloom carrying a box on top of her head.


Applebloom? What brings you around here? “ Click asked the filly with a smile.


“Click, ah'm sorry for what happened to ya, its our fault ya are like this!”Applebloom said.


“ I'm quite fine Applebloom, you fillies are safe thats all that counts.” Click smiled still.


“ M-me and the girls spent all day but h-here.” Applebloom sets the box infront of Click on the couch.


“You fillies didn't have to get something for me.” Click smiled as he slowly undoing the wrappings.


“We didn't get ya something we found something of yours!” Applebloom said with a smile.


Click opened the flaps of the box to find his camera inside of the box, somehow the camera didn't seem damaged at all, sturdy lil thing.


“M-my camera?” Click looked to Applebloom who nodded.


“Thank you.” Click smiled to the fillie.


“ Aww, isn't that sweet of them Click.” Ditzy said as she sets the cups of tea on the coffee table.


“It sure is!” Click smiled over to Ditzy.


Applebloom didn't stay for long she ran off shortly to rejoin the CMC at their treehouse. This left Ditzy and Click alone, Ditzy climbed onto the couch and slowly leaned against Click who simply wrapped his foreleg around her and rested his chin on the top of her head. Click closed his eyes as Ditzy let out a soft relaxed sigh.


“Sorry for making you worried Ditzy.” Click softly spoke up as he opened his eyes.


“I'm just happy that your alive and recovering, Click.”Ditzy slowly moved so she was face to face with him.


“ I don't plan on ever leaving you Ditzy” Click leaned in and nuzzled her on the muzzle.


Ditzy gently kissed him on the lips as Click soon followed, the two ponies shared a long moment of staring into each other's eyes. He stared deeply into her soft golden eyes, despite the fact she had a wall eye he found that cute about her.


“ I love you Ditzy.” Click kissed her fore head.


“I love you too Click.” Ditzy said as she tucked her head under his chin.


Click closed his eyes as he ran his hoof though the mare's mane gently, Ditzy slowly nodded off while Click stayed away running his hoof though her mane. 'How did I get so lucky to meet this sweet mare.' Click thought to him self as he slowly rested his head onto hers. Ponyfeathers to the world I'm the luckiest stallion in Equestria right now. Click smiled to himself as he closed his eyes.



~~~~~THE END~~~~~.

Author's Note:

Well atleast he can recover now, I'm pleased with how my story is slowly getting better than i originally planned things tend to change as I write these!

Comments ( 10 )

That cover art... o_o so bright

3383248


Just like a parasprite!! ;D

and I like bright things >w>

3383378

Topkek

I guess I'll have to read the story then

3383403


That is up to you OwO

I know some ponies here don't like OC with ponies from the show but eh :3

Your story was cool, It's quite rough around the edges, but it was cool. I saw a lot of awkward sentences where you should'v used a comma or a period. You should really read over your story at least twice before you post it. I enjoyed reading it though, reminds me of in the real world how difficult babysitting can be. Also, I'v skimmed over your other stories and I just wanna point out that there all about your OC. Now, I don't mean to be telling you what to do here, but instead of making them all small, separate stories, you should make it one, big story. But here's something that made me kinda nervous to read your stories in the past. You use pony creator. That's something that'll make people think you're lazy writer and you don't put time and effort into your stories. But other than that, your story was good. Keep trying and don't
lose hope, something the greatest miracles and the best stories are just a few ideas and a couple strokes of ink (Or in this case, a few pushes of buttons) away.

:twilightsmile:

3383883

well I'm sort of a novice I know I'll come back and give the stories a touch up.
The pony creator... I know it isn't the best thing to use but its what i've got.

Ya gotta start some where atleast, though me I have no history of typing a story period to myself I've come a ways from having all my words jumbled up. I know ill get better I just need to type stories cause wasn't there atleast a lil change between each story ya read? I thought there was a tad o-o
I'm not upset of what you say its that kind of feedback i can handle:3

3384326 Oh I saw change alright. You'v improved, and did you seriously read everything I wrote? I mean, reading over it again, I can't even finish it. Also, I know what you mean by the pony creator, On a different website I used it and oh the hate I got. (Btw, what I meant by a idea is just a stroke of ink away was, if you read any of my stories, you'd know my OC was Inkstroke, and I wanted to sound smart so... :derpytongue2: )

4008719 Click : W-what is this...who are you?!?

Oh.... Where does the time go... Felt like only yesterday I skimmed over this story because I was bored as shit... Best move I ever made... Cause thanks to this story I have a the weirdest, silliest BPF ever XD

4429666 .....Owx.................Yea ;D......x3 I earned my buddy though Click....don't worry Click will come back ;D

Login or register to comment