• Published 22nd Oct 2013
  • 2,996 Views, 29 Comments

House of Chaos - JusSonic



It's Nightmare Night at the House of Pony, but various enemies in the MLP universe got bigger plans.

  • ...
16
 29
 2,996

Chapter 10: Taking the Club back

Chapter 10: Taking the Club back

A while later, Twilight looks serious as she is now in her Nightmare Night costume of Star-Swirl the Bearded with her Mane Six pals fitting her in it. Pinkie gives the Discord Staff to her friend; the mare prepares herself to use it.

"All right, go get them, Twiley." Ben whispers as Twilight nods, heading off to get ready; It's time for the mare to take the club back.

---------------

"An now ladies and gentlemen, villains around, it's time for a special surprise I decided to put in for fun!" Discord spoke in announcing on stage of a special show for all the villains. "HIT IT BOYS!" The chimera pointed his index finger to signal the start of the show here.

Soon without warning, a curtain was there with a little bit of a jam music in the background. Once the curtain was called in, who should appear but Flim and Flam, and their dancing backup singers, the Raptorians, to make this an opening number for the crowd.

Chorus: Villains, we're the villains

The Flim-Flam brothers walked out and stopped to point out while their backup chorus followed their moves.

The villainous villains of pony villainery

The scene zooms back to get a good view of the entire club filled with villains as they watched the show of this dance number.

It's the night of nights for all the evil hordes

While the backup dancers danced, the Flim-Flam Brothers were in the spot light as they moved to the left and then spin jumped before dashing back to the right spot.

Flim: It's the Villains' Choice Awards

Flim held up his mike to sing this out and point a hoof out in telling the villains this with a smile.

There's Tirek, he's a mean one

As the others dance, Flim was in the spot light and pointed to tell who he mentioned was mean, even made a pose to show what he meant.

Tirek: Oh, stop!

Tirek responded by waving off to that comment in feeling a bit embarrassed by that while sitting near Chrysalis at their table.

Takes the Ponies, and just like me,
We'll chase them for fun!

Flim held up his hoof in proclaiming how much this villain and the mentioned one like to do things to the innocent ponies of Equestria.

Flam: Oh, watch them run!

Flam steps up next to his brother to happily state this out as if pretending to see some ponies actually running.

Flim: And Tadaka, what a cad!

We see Tadaka was laughing at seeing this display show, but then yelped wide-eyed in hearing the singer call this person out just now.

He's worst then worst, and in this verse,
I tell ya, he's just bad

Flim was stating out this villain's facts while his backup dancers danced as he proclaimed to the audience how 'bad' that last villain is.

Flam: Ow!

Flam popped up on stage to respond to that last part, in really feeling that villain being so bad, it hurts.

Flim: We got Somnambula

As Flim mention, Somnambula sat at a table before happily waving out to the audience of villains with a smile.

Somnambula's hot

Then on Flim's next intro, Somnambula smiled and looked away from being bashful to blush in being called such a thing, it was flattering to hear.

Of course Zeb's here!

Then Flim jumped up to spin and pointed from the stage of dancers in who else was here on his knees.

And Zeb brought the root beer!

And then Flim waved to the next villain, in which (Choice) sat by the table, held one of many root beers this villain brought to the club.

The Nightmare Moon, too, Victoria

Flim made a cat's paw from the first mentioned villain in the audience, before pointing to the next one being called Victoria.

Victoria: Ah-Choo!

And of course, Victoria had to cover the mouth when a sudden sneeze urge suddenly kicked in.

Flim: And the Flim-Flam Brothers, hey, that's us!

Then Flim held up to declare who was next to only point at himself in being mentioned among the villains.

Flam: Don't forget me, too, brother, dear!

And then of course, Flam came up to his brother to point out a fact of himself being involved to.

Chorus: Villains, we're the villains

Now the Flim-Flam Brothers and their dancing backup, the Raptorians, held the other's back, to leap and kick a leg out in singing this next verse.

The villainous villains of pony villainery

The performers repeated this stunt while happily singing this out to the crowd of villains.

It's the night of nights for all the evil hordes

And from all the tables, we can see many of all of Equestria's villains smiled to be glad to be here, everyone who hasn't reformed is here.

It's the Villains...

Now while the others danced, two lie on the ground in kneeling and the other two carried the brothers over them

Yeah, the Villains' Choice Awards!

Then once Flim and Flam were down, the carriers leaped off while those at the bottom lifted the ponies up and the two kneeling ones held out their hands on that last verse to really stretch it out.

Flim & Flam: Yeah!

Then the brothers Flim and Flam jumped off their supports to finish that number right there, which earned them both an applause before getting off stage.

While the crowd was applauding, hidden from the villains by a secret view of the action were the owners of the clubhouse.

"Ugh, I always hate those cheesy opening numbers! Especially when the villains do them," Phobos groans to look to his friends in pointing out how he hates such cheesy opening numbers like that.

"Shhh, Twilight's going to show up soon!" Pinkie Pie hushed her friend to not be so loud, for it's almost time.

Discord comments, "I wanted to perform a musical number. That never happened in the original film but that be fine too."

However, at the tables, while Nightmare Moon and Grogar were enjoying a drink, they saw something in the corner of their eyes, making them turn. The Tartarus stood up, looking as well.

In fact, all the other villains look shocked as they saw who is now on stage, Roclan gasps in shock, "What the-"

"Impossible!" Tadaka exclaims stunned.

"What," Nightmare Moon ask in shock and alarm.

"No way," Ed and Fred yelps in worry at who has arrived.

"We're doomed." Wilco sighs in worry and defeat.

Lorcan Hyde whines a bit, "Aww, playtime's over."

"Great!" Garble groans a bit in annoyance.

Indeed, Discord, Trixie, Chrysalis, Dr. Lizardo, Flim and Flam, Rainbow Chaos, Smaug and the rest of the villains saw who is now on stage: Twilight in her costume and with the Discord Staff. Smaug stood shocked as the mare gets the staff ready for battle.

Smaug frowns as he transforms into a giant winged serpent with feathered wings and a scorpion tail. Then the villain fires a blast at Twilight but to his annoyance the mare quick uses the Discord Staff to block the attack in time.

"All right, and this time, I brought my friends...all of them!" Twilight snaps as her Mane Six friends and the rest of the staff are here...along with the former prisoners of the kitchen! Phobos has broken them out during the preparations for the final battle.

"Boris, Flim-Flams, Crarity, Dogs, Rainbow Chaos, Psycho Pie, Lorcan Hyde," Smaug orders as each villain stand. "...deal with the resistance."

"Look out, Daddy! Here's sonny!" Lorcan Hyde exclaims sinisterly as the villains attack the resistance to Smaug's control.

Twilight fires a fireball right at Smaug who knocks it back with his tail. The mare fails to block it and has to dodge the attack while Rainbow flew up to avoid getting hit by it. Pinkie Pie comments to Ben, "I feel so sorry for you Ben. You're gonna have to face that monster in the final battle with Smaug in Ben Mareladdin."

Twilight fires another blast from the Discord Staff, throwing a curveball. Smaug swung but misses, causing it to hit Dr. Lizardo's hat that he's wearing, making the mad scientist lizard yelps in alarm.

Twilight fires another blast at Smaug who knocks it away from the mare who frowns at him for the miss. Both fighters stare sternly at one another. Looks like to be some sort of standoff.

Twilight fires another curveball at Smaug. This time, the villain punts his tail, hitting the ball and bounce it right back at the mare, knocking the staff right out of her hooves. Twilight looks horrified as it fell right near Ben's group and out of her reach.

"Yikes, the Discord Staff," Pinkie exclaims in worry.

"What now?" Ben asks in concern and worry.

"Why not give it back to her?" Rainbow assk as Pinkie picks up the Discord Staff. "It's not broken or anything!"

"Unfortunately, it's too late! The villains are getting closer!" Fluttershy gasps in worry. Sure enough, the heroes saw Smaug's main group getting closer to Twilight, about to finish her off.

Smaug taunt. "That was pathetic, Sparkle. A performance like that makes me wonder how you got to be Celestia's star pupil in the first place. Yes, I'll admit that my magic IS much more powerful than an average unicorn's, but still, I expected better from the bearer of the Element of Magic."

Just then, Ben's group heard a teleportation nearby and turns to see Golden Heart arriving. The alicorn quickly pass out six familiar items to the rest of the Mane Six, exclaiming, "Here, use these!"

"Golden Heart! You aren't locked up in the kitchen?" Rarity asks, surprised that Golden Heart is now here and not in the battle with the other villains as well as the heroes who were locked up in the kitchen.

"I arrived late and saw what happened. I had a feeling the villains would not follow the rules. So I got these for you."

Smaug smirks as he raises his tail at Twilight, preparing to finish her off once and for all, no delays, no cartoons, just death. However, Ben quickly exclaims, "Twilight, heads up!"

Ben quickly fires a spell, sending a fog that covers the whole room. Smaug's group looks confused as they are unable to see. Chrysalis demands angrily, "What is this?!"

"I can't see! Why can't I see," Dr. Lizardo exclaims angrily and annoyed.

"Ugh! I know what's going on! They pull this stunt on me in the 'Night Chaos' story!" Discord exclaims in alarm. Smaug snarls as he waves his tail to cast a spell to get rid of the fog. But to his and the villains' shock, the rest of the Mane Six are with Twilight...and with the Elements of Harmony now in their possession, with them glowing. "I knew it!"

"Time's up, Smaugsie," Pinkie exclaims happily as a familiar rainbow prepares to come out of the attack.

"The Elements," Some of Smaug's group gasps in horror as they, even Discord, ran off. Even they knew that they themselves are no match against the Elements of Harmony!

Smaug gasps as he saw his allies, even the villains fighting the other heroes, running off in terror. The main villain's eyes widen in terror as the Mane Six are about to unleash the attack on Smaug.

"Come on, Twilight. Isn't turning me into stone just for taking over a nightclub a little too harsh?" Smaug ask Twilight nervously.

Twilight just smirks as a familiar rainbow came out and flies right at Smaug. The villain can only scream in terror as the attack engulfs him, turning the evil unicorn into stone before he fell to the floor. The Mane Six glows as the rainbow splitting in two and forming a sphere that expanded all over the club.

Everyone soon applauds as the club changes back to normal, title and all. The House of Pony is now Twilight and friends' once more.

As the Mane Six lands on the floor in victory, Rainbow comments, "Oh yeah; we kick flank once more!"

Twilight comment, "Okay, we got the club back. Now, what do we do with the defeated villains? Obviously, we can't let this go unpunished, but the death penalty seems a little extreme since nopony actually died or even got seriously hurt. Banning them from the club and having the villains all do dungeon time seems closer to fair except that most of these villains are already used to going to the dungeon on a regular basis anyway and, if they're banned from the club, they'll just have more freedom to pursue their assorted schemes while WE'RE too pre-occupied to stop them. So the question remains, what would be an appropriate punishment?"

"I got one idea." Spike remarks with a smirk. "Let's leave Smaug in the front hall for a month as a reminder for any villain who tries this stunt again. Maybe then they will decide to behave and only do evil tricks outside the club from now on."

"Hmmm, nice idea, Spike."

------------

With the battle now over, the guests, no longer trapped in the kitchen and winning the battle, and Golden Heart cheers as Twilight and her friends got back to work, finishing the show up.

Ben came over and kisses Twilight on the cheek, saying, "You're the only leader of this club, Twiley!"

"That's nothing, just making sure that we all have one great Nightmare Night!" Twilight exclaims with a smile. "You were right about your instincts earlier, Ben. Perhaps next time, I will listen."

"BOOO," Rainbow booms as she reappears wearing her Shadowbolts outfit, making everyone jump as she flew between Twilight and Ben; The Pegasus pony is still trying to scare folks.

"Whoa! Good costume...but Pinkie got a better one that beats you to it!"

Sure enough, the audience laughs as we see Pinkie wearing a Smaug costume, laughing while waving to the crowd. Her own costume is apparently way more scarier than Rainbow's.

"Awww horse apples," Rainbow groans in annoyance. This just isn't her night!

The End

Cast list
Tara Strong: Twilight Sparkle
Jason Marsden: Ben Mare
Andrea Libman: Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy
Ashleigh Ball: Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Rainbow Chaos
Tabitha St. Germain: Rarity, Crarity, Nightmare Moon
Cathy Weseluck: Spike the Dragon
Tim Curry: Smaug
Kathleen Barr: Trixie Lulamoon, Queen Chrysalis
Eric Idle: Dr. Lizardo
John de Lancie: Discord
Andrew Francis: Shining Armor, Salespony
Michael Bell: Grogar, Jack-o-lantern
William Lawrenson: Pipsqueak
Daveigh Chase: Nyx
Brenda Crichlow: Zecora
Michelle Creber: Apple Bloom
Claire Corlett: Sweetie Belle
Madeline Peters: Scootaloo
Peter New: Narrator of 'Twilight's Mechanical House', Video Projector
Tress MacNeille: Hydia, Putrid's old mare voice
Jeff Glen Bennett: Narrator of 'How to Haunt a House'
Tom Kenny: Brian
Mark Hamill: Roclan
Jeremy Irons: Tadaka
Tom Kane: Lorcan Hyde
James Nesbit: Lorcan Hyde's other voice
Billy West: Porko, Radio Announcer
John DiMaggio: Putrid
Dan Castellaneta: Stringbean
Rob Paulsen: Kooky, Fred the Changeling
Jim Cummings: The Duah
Charles Fleischer: Pierro
Eric Stuart: Ed the Changeling, Seto the Changeling, Wilco
Maryke Hendriske: Gilda
Jennifer Darling: Draggle, Reeka
Kevin Michael Richardson: General Spanish Steel
Samuel Vincent: Film
Victor Caroli: Tirek the Abomination
Scott McNeil: Flam
Britt McKillip: Princess Victoria
Chris Sanders: Phobos
Orlando Bloom: Golden Heart

Author's Note:

Whatcha guys think? Hope you guys enjoy this fic as I did working on it. Must be one of my best works ever; as for any suggestions if I were to fanmake the 'House of Mouse' series with MLP...that's a yes for the future. But until next time, Happy Nightmare Night (Halloween to us Earthlings); Read, review and suggest!

The song at the beginning came from the Codename: Kids Next Door episode 'Operation AWARDS'. If anyone knows where I can find the song (the one that was made with different pictures of villains from other shows, movies, etc. doesn't count) from the actual episode, be sure to tell me.

Smaug's monster form will be in 'Ben Mareladdin'.

Rainbow Dash's Shadowbolts outfit, along with Twilight's Star-Swirl the Bearded, is from the Nightmare Night episode from Season 2.

Comments ( 3 )

Hooray! The villains are defeated and the House of Pony is back! Wonderful!

Happy Halloween and Happy Nightmare Night! :twilightsmile:

That is just not her day.

Login or register to comment