• Published 24th Oct 2013
  • 1,386 Views, 30 Comments

The Lizardmen Return. - Tresviri



They say that any civilization is build on the corpses of others. Is Equestria and it's neighbors any different? Did they have to trot upon others to get where they are?

Comments ( 8 )

Yeah update.

Will any of the named Lizardmen be showing up?

5056274 Only a few will be making an appearance in this story.

It's good to see you working on this again and it seems to nicely done so far.

5056299 Well seeing as there are like 15 named Lizardmen and half of them are Slann Mage-Priests, I would be shocked if they all showed up.

7481358 personally, I'm hoping for a reboot/partial retcon. I really want to know how WH-fantasy managed to turn into the partially tamed deathworld we know and love, but the author got bogged down with too many plot threads.

5056299
Hey, I know this story is cancelled and all, but if you want, I could adopt this story and keep it going. I really like it and the way you have written it so far. I would be more than happy to continue this story, and tell anyone who reads it on my account that you started it of course.

8535657
Did you adopted it?

Login or register to comment