• Published 5th Mar 2012
  • 1,589 Views, 14 Comments

Fluttershy's Lullaby - SirusAstro

  • ...
3
 14
 1,589

|Epilogue| Fluttershy's Lullaby

"Bashful?" Fluttershy asked, snuggling up close to Bashful.

"Yes?" Bashful answered placing the blanket over the two of them.

"Can you say you love me?" Bashful smiled. He kissed her on the forehead and hugged her. "I love you so much, Fluttershy. Never think differently, never.

"I love you too, Bashful, never leave me," Fluttershy smiled at him. Bashful smiled back and hugged her close and tight, gently too.

"I will never leave you and you'll always be mine, nopony else. Ever since you came into my life, it changed forever. But you altered it into a sweet paradise of a meadow of daisies and butterflies fluttering everywhere. You're my diamond of my life."

Fluttershy teared from what she is hearing. Bashful wiped her tears away and kissed on the lips for a dozen seconds. He released it and stared into her as so she did. "And Fluttershy?"

"Yes?"

"Will you join me into a journey of love with me until we meet our demise?"

"What do you mean?"

"Will you marry me, Fluttershy, my love?" Fluttershy's eyes began to water again.

"Oh, Bashful... Y-yes, yes Bashful!" Fluttershy answered in excitement. "I love you Bashful, I love you so much."

"I love you too, Fluttershy." Bashful hugged Fluttershy again but with more affection into it. Fluttershy and Bashful laid down onto the bed. They kissed only for a few minutes, then rubbed muzzles against each other and closed their eyes i the embrace.

Hush now, Quiet now its time to lay your sleep head,
Hush now, Quiet now, its time to go to bed... in forever love.

Comments ( 3 )

Well, theres Fluttershy's Lullaby for you. Hope you all liked what was a failure 3 times but now it is finally finished. Now, to start other stories. :raritywink:

The ending was very sweet. :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Very nice. This is a great short and sweat story:pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment