• Published 10th Sep 2013
  • 8,979 Views, 450 Comments

Solar Child: Burden of the Crown - Bakmah Genesis



Taken place after the events of Solar Child, Twilight, Rainbow Dash, Luna, and Celestia find out about the others relationship and trouble ensues.

  • ...
41
 450
 8,979

Sequel

Comments ( 25 )

danka for the link

3384456
It said so in the middle of the last story. Her twin died during Nightmare Night after accidently hitting a thunderhead.

3421208
Everyone stops reading here and doesn't continue. This was intentional due to the fact that this wil end up as an internal conflict in all of the main characters.

3430130
*cough cough*. This will be entertaining. :trollestia:

3430857
Madness already overtook me. It's fun. :pinkiecrazy:

3546072
Well, the list becomes even longer in the final story. Like, ten.

3627693
Ooh~. Such a fancy title.

3627801
theRadBrad is best walkthrough YouTuber.

3843598
That's because I'm rewriting it, says so on the description. Me and my trusty editor are still working on some last minute touches to the prologue before I put it up.

5090794 It was called "After That Fateful Night," it's a story where Nightmare wins and shit goes down.

Author's been perma'd for a while though, and I don't think he's even updated it on the other site he has it up on.

How is this completed and the original story isn't yet?

5680854
EVERYONE has the right to their opinion. NO ONE deserves to be put in jail for it. Blueblood just said he didn't like the union of the two alicorns that grew up, and was known to the public, as sisters. Celestia had NO RIGHT to put him in jail for it. I don't care WHAT he said.

5698154 Monarchies that are infamous for imprisoning people for dissent are almost the literal definition of tyranny. I don't care what statements you make, free speech actually matters. Celestia and the rest of the alicorns in this story full on deserved the revolution they got, the only sad part is it didn't succeed..

long live celestia, long live Luna, long live twilight, long live Trixie, long live cryiselies, long live rainbow dash, LONG LIVE MEGATRON FOR I AM THE DOMINATOR, I AM THE DESTROYER, I AM MEGATRON.

For people who say blue blood was unfairly imprisoned based on our laws that seem to be used here, he actually got off easy.
How?
Simple, he literally said he would preform treason, and is literally told he gets off easy with a reduced sentence.
Second, saying someone should stay dead is usually taken as a death threat, and it was against royalty which would lead to public execution. Our prince got 5 fucking years in prison.

My main point isn't bluey's imprisonment but that the AC would have been delayed if celestia wasn't quite so lielent.
My only issue with blue blood's treatment is that no trial was held (even though in these cases trials were skipped) and all of the AC got trials the first time.

BD out

3186531
How did you write a sequel if the first story in the series was never finished/cancelled

8401676
Cuz once upon a time it was finished, the went a rewrite that hasn't gotten finished

how can you have a Sequel if you did't compleate the first one. :facehoof:

8819188
I have explained this (too many times) in the first one. The first one was being reworked. The entire original, which was completed before this one started, is linked in the description. So the answer to your question is by already having completed it but no one fully reading the descriptions of the story.

8833509
If you completed it then why does it say cancelled?

8834000
The rewrite is cancelled not the orginal chapters since they were completed

8836435
And where are the original chapters? Because there not on this site.

8836926
There is a link to them in the description of Solar Child. I couldn't post them on the site since it breaks policy.

Login or register to comment