• Published 9th Sep 2013
  • 2,564 Views, 10 Comments

A Very Little Pony - Goldenfins



A pegasus finds himself in Ponyville after being shrunken for (seemingly) no reason. Hilarity, kinkiness, and wacky shenanigans ensue.

  • ...
1
 10
 2,564

A Dashing Experience

“This is what you wanted to show me? That’s a bit anticlimactic. I thought it was gonna be something totally super cool and amazing! But it’s just a tiny Pegasus? Pff, I bet he couldn’t even beat FLUTTERSHY in a race. Totally unimpressed.” The blue one said about me. I could see Fluttershy look down at her hooves when she said I couldn’t even beat her.

“Oh, come now, Rainbow Dash, even if he’s not as powerful as a normal pony, he still has his uses. Think about what you could do with a pony completely at your mercy, forced to do whatever you say, or else death. Death as simple as taking a step, or sitting down in just the right place. That kind of power. The power of ending a life with no effort whatsoever…” Rarity explained to Rainbow Dash. “Of course, I would never kill little Goldenfins, he’s too adorable! He still has to do what I say, though.” she further added, looking at me. I felt assured that she had no immediate plans to kill me. I couldn’t say the same for any of the other ponies at the time though, except for maybe Fluttershy. She didn’t seem like she had it in her. I bet she doesn’t even kill bugs in her house. She probably has a nice discussion with them and requests they leave at a time they feel ready.

“Yeah, well… I guess I can see the appeal. But I’m not really into that stuff. I just think he’s a useless waste of space. I’m out of here.” Rainbow said, turning around to fly away. As she turned, her tail brushed over me. In my attempt to get her tail hair out of my face, I got… well, tangled up in it. And Rainbow dashed off suddenly, with me stuck in her tail.

So, Rainbow Dash flew around Ponyville a bit, unknowingly transporting me in her tail. It makes me wonder if she ever actually combs it. Like seriously, the whole thing is so tangled, all over. After a little bit of weather management, she rested on a cloud to take a nap. Now that she’d stopped moving, it was my chance to untangle myself and get out of there before she discovered me. At that point, I wasn’t quite sure what to make of Rainbow Dash. She called me a waste of space, so I wasn’t sure how she’d react to me being in her tail. She could kill me right there, she could give me back to Rarity, she could just throw me down without a care. Not wanting to risk the first option, I’d started to untangle myself from the mane of her butt. Not making much progress, her position shifted in her sleep. Now, I was not only tangled up in her tail, but I was pinned beneath her hoof. I could breathe, and move a little bit, but not enough to be able to untangle myself. So I had to endure the next hour or so underneath the sweaty blue hooves of Rainbow Dash.

Suddenly, Rainbow began to move again. I’d hoped she was getting up, or at least moving her hoof off me. The good news is, her hoof was now off of me! The bad news is, her flank was now on me. She’d turned over, and the position her tail was in made it so that I was right underneath her plot. This was a familiar feeling, because Pinkie Pie had sat on me earlier that day. It still wasn’t exactly pleasant. No matter how kinky it was.

I figured I’d better try to get her up and off of me if I wanted to live through the day, so I started poking at the only part of her I could reach – which was right above me and also her plothole. As I poked, prodded, and rubbed my hoof on it, I could hear her moaning in her sleep. I didn’t really have any other options aside from “sexually stimulate her until she wakes up” and “die from suffocation”, so I continued to do it. Until she came. She awoke with a start following that. And I was pulled out of her tail as she quickly stood up. Of course, now I was stuck in her rear. She quickly discovered me poking out of her butt, and knocked me out of there and onto the cloud she was standing on.

“What the hell are you doing!? I call you a waste of space and you take that as an invitation to climb into my ass!?” she yelled. I tried to explain how I’d gotten tangled up in her tail, but she wasn’t having none of that, and decided instead to kick me off the cloud.

So I was falling, and falling, and falling. I opened up my wings and attempted to slow down, and it did work, somewhat. I landed on the ground without any incident. Of course, I looked around, and realized, once again, that I have no idea where anything is in Ponyville, and was worried about just what I would do now.

The answer struck me in the face like a clueless pony not watching the ground below them as they walked and accidentally hitting me with their hoof. Which is actually exactly what happened. I got struck down by a large yellow hoof, whom I immediately recognized as Fluttershy. Likewise, she recognized me as Goldenfins, and it was a somewhat cheerful reunion. She returned to Rarity’s with me in tow and everything was more or less the way it was before I’d met Rainbow Dash.
I explained the events that had happened once Rainbow Dash left with me unknowingly.
“Well, that’s certainly not fair at all, darling!” Rarity said to me. “Why should Rainbow be the only one you get to pleasure?” she added.
Rarity then sat on me, encouraging me to do what I did to Rainbow to her. So I did. But what else those four had in store for me that night was much more kinky.

Author's Note:

I was intending to introduce Applejack in this chapter, but I guess that'll wait til the next one.

Comments ( 3 )

3237924
nope.
note how it says "good taste in music" there that should be a hint. Regardless, I would like to know what people think of my story in the comments so critique is welcome

I am really liking this story :pinkiehappy:

where's chapter 5?

Login or register to comment