• Published 10th Aug 2013
  • 2,241 Views, 36 Comments

How To Become More Than Friends - Olpert



You have a close friend that you have started to feel more for? Then this is the perfect book for you! Join us as we provide a path from friendship to romance that will work for everypony!

  • ...
7
 36
 2,241

Step One: The Foundation

As you and your target of affection are already friends, you have already passed the first obstacle to being in a romantic relationship: Getting to know one another. Because of this, step one of your journey is very much the easiest. It is one of preparation for the harder parts later and will not in itself bring you that much closer to a romantic relationship. It is, however, still crucial.
If you wish to grow closer to your friend, the only way to do it is by actually being around that pony, talking to him or her, having fun together. There is a reason the two of you are friends already, and that is that both of you enjoy being around the other. That connection will be the foundation that your relationship will be built upon.
In the first step, we are going to help you reinforce that foundation while not actually trying to expand upon it.
So, what exactly do you have to do in step one? Simple: Spend some time with your friend!
Well, it's not quite as simple as that, but that is the important part.

Excerpt taken from 'How To Become More Than Friends: A Guide In Five Easy Steps', Step one: The Foundation


Luckily for her, Twilight did not have to wait too long. The next afternoon, she was interrupted in her studies of 'An Expert's Guide To Boredom' by a knock on the door.

“Spike? Could you please see who's at the door?” Twilight waited a few seconds, but as she had expected, no response came. The dragon still avoided her, and their conversations were limited to Twilight trying to talk to Spike and him ignoring her. With a sigh, Twilight got up and trotted toward the door.

As she opened it she was greeted by a loud bang, a barrage of streamers and confetti, a loudly tooted party horn, and a Pinkie Pie. “Salutations!” She beamed. “That's a fancy word for 'Hi!'”

Luckily for Twilight, she had lived in Ponyville for long enough to know that whenever she was opening a door, there was a percentage of a chance that the other side of that door would contain a happy explosion and a pink pony. She had actually devised a formula that determined said percentage based on Pinkie's habits. She calculated it like so:

((Time in days since recent Pinkie appearance) plus (Time in days since last partylike event)) divided by
((Time since her last meal in seconds) times (Current population of sheep in Sweet Apple Acres)

She then ignored that number and took a random one between zero and one hundred. It was surprisingly accurate, but only when she did the other calculations beforehand.

For this specific door opening, the Pinkie Appearance Quotient(PAQ) had been at 47 percent, so Twilight was prepared. She calmly dropped her party utensil repelling shield. “Yeah, I know what that word means. Hi, Pinkie.”

“Hi!” Pinkie then pulled a glittery piece of paper out of her tail. “You're invited to a soiree! That's a fancy word for party.”

“I know that word too, but thanks.” Twilight levitated the invitation toward her, then read it aloud. “Salutations, Twilight!” She rolled her eyes. “You're invited to the 'A completely casual gettogether without any kind of ulterior motives' party!”

Twilight gave Pinkie a look. “Yeah, I know, not my best when it comes to titles, but my original title, 'This party is a cover for Rainbow Dash because she asked me to set something up so she could get closer to her potential marefriend,' got rejected by an undisclosed third party. Oh, uhm, there aren't actually going to be three parties though. There will be just the one party really. But if there were more I'd be very much encouraging them to disclose themselves, too. I mean, what kind of behavior is that for a party, not even announcing they are happening? Anyway, are you coming?”

Meanwhile Twilight was trying very hard to follow what Pinkie was saying and mostly failing, not just because she was listening to Pinkie, but because most of her brainpower was used to keep herself from squeeing loudly at what she had just heard. She did however notice that Pinkie had stopped talking and was looking at her expectantly.

“Yes, yes, of course, I know exactly what you are talking about. Uh, when and where will the party be?”

“Oh, the disclosed one? It's this close to happening!” Even in her current not quite completely there state of mind, Twilight had to groan at that. Pinkie giggled. “It'll be this evening at Sugarcube Corner, starting at eight. Spike's invited too! The Cakes are on a family vacation, so no need to worry about waking up the babies! Oh and don't worry, it won't be anything too outre! That's a fancy word for... fancy.” Another groan. “Well, I'll have to go invite the rest of our friends. See you at the party! Just come by whenever you fancy.” And with that, she bounced off.

She left behind an ecstatic Twilight. Ohmygosh, this is it! The first step! She's doing it today! Today! Of course, she would start as soon as possible. She is the fastest Pegasus in Ponyville after all. Oh this is so great! If she keeps up this kinda speed, we're gonna be a couple in a few days!

Wandering around the library lost in her daydreaming, she didn't notice Spike standing in the door toward her room until she almost bumped into him. “Oh, hey, Spike!” Spike, his arms crossed and an unreadable look on his face, said nothing. The reminder of the problem she had with him snapped her right back into reality. Maybe I can fix this at the party? I'm sure he'll be more talkative around the others. Especially Rarity. “Hey, you're invited to a party this evening at Sugarcube Corner! I'm sure it'll be fun. All of our friends will be there. And yes” - Twilight winked - ” that includes Rarity.”

That got a reaction out of Spike, however, not the one that Twilight had expected. He looked at her as if she had just ripped his heart out of his chest. “What – you – I can't believe you!” Tears welling from his eyes, he stormed out of the room, locking himself in the bathroom.

“What... What did I say? Spike, please, I'm sorry! I don't know what I did wrong, and you won't tell me. Please! Talk to me!” But no matter what she tried, no answer came. After about ten minutes of trying to get him to talk to her, she gave up.

I feel terrible. Whatever I did, I've never seen him look at me like that. Like I betrayed him. Oh gosh, I have no idea what's going on inside his head. Alright, that's it. First thing in the morning tomorrow, I'm sitting him down and find out what the problem is. But not now. I have to give him some time to calm down.

Even though she still felt bad about the whole thing, she had different things to worry about as well. Specifically, the party that evening.

She trotted towards the self-help section, grasping a specific book within her magic. Its title was 'Breaking The Ice: Fifty Topics Of Conversation That Will Get Your Party Going.'

With this, running out of things to talk about with Rainbow isn't going to be an issue. And since I know what the plan in step one is, I know what she's going to do.

She nodded confidently to herself. There is absolutely no way that anything could go wrong tonight.


What you specifically want to do in step one is, as mentioned before, spend time with your friend. At this point, however, you have no information about the feelings of your target of affection. You don't know how he or she would react to a confession, or what it would do to your friendship. That is why it is important that in the first step, you aren't just with your crush, you're also with other mutual friends. The best opportunity for this is some kind of party. If there isn't anypony's birthday coming up, try to think of a reason to throw a party that doesn't seem too out of place and where a good number of friends as well as your crush would show up to.
At the party itself, just do what you would normally do. Have fun with your friends, chat, mingle. However, and here's the important part: Do it around your special friend. It is of vital importance that while you are around all of your friends and make conversation with all of them, the majority of your time is spent with your crush. Whether you're talking one on one or within a group doesn't matter too much, as long as you are around your target of affection. We need to remind our target that we are great to be around, and that we want to be around them as well.
Keep your conversations casual, just the things you usually would talk about. There is plenty of time for the deeper talks in the following steps. Bear in mind that this step is as much preparation as it is cautionary, to minimize the risk of losing a friend over your romantic intentions.

Excerpt taken from 'How To Become More Than Friends: A Guide In Five Easy Steps', Step one: The Foundation


“... so then I said, 'Yeah, but you do realize that cloud's been raining for about ten minutes now, right?'” finished Rainbow. Her listeners, consisting of Twilight, Rarity, and Fluttershy, all laughed.

“That's incredible,” Twilight chuckled. “He didn't even check beforehand?”

“No, not even a glimpse. Anyway, that's why he had to move his house over an unpopulated area.”

At this point in time, Twilight and her five friends had been at Sugarcube Corner for about ten minutes. And so far, everything was going exactly as Twilight had imagined it. She was there, Rainbow Dash was there, and they were talking! Granted, her other friends were there as well, but that was all part of step one. As long as she was with Rainbow, everything went according to plan.

A plan that Rarity was quite happy to help along. “Oh, that reminds me. Fluttershy, dear, I need your opinion on something. You see, when I was admiring the drapes by the kitchen window here, I had the idea for a most delightful summer dress. I'm just not quite sure what materials would be best to be cutting it from to replicate that look, and with your remarkable expertise in the field of fashion, I would very much like to hear what you would advise. Would you mind coming to the kitchen with me?”

“Oh, uhm, sure Rarity, if you think I can help you.”

Rarity then wrapped a hoof around Fluttershy's shoulder, gave a concealed wink to Twilight, and trotted off.

As Applejack and Pinkie were still busy setting up the buffet and music, this left Twilight completely alone with Rainbow Dash. Twilight smiled towards Rarity appreciatively. Thank you, Rarity. You weren't kidding when you said you would help me any way you can.

This was it, then. The perfect opportunity for Dash to make some conversation, to have her talk to Twilight about whatever it was that came to mind, to show Twilight that she was a great friend to be around and that she liked being around Twilight as well. Yes, Twilight was ready.

Unfortunately, it seemed like Rainbow wasn't. Instead of striking up a conversation, Rainbow looked seemingly into nothingness, her cheeks slightly flushed. Ohmygosh... Is she too nervous to think of something to say? After about fifteen seconds of uncomfortable silence had passed, Twilight decided to take matters into her own hooves.

“So, Rainbow... how are you doing?”

Dash snapped out of her unfocused stare to look at Twilight. “Huh? Oh, ehrm... pretty good.”

“How's work?”

“Can't really complain.”

Twilight groaned internally. This was getting them nowhere. She needed a topic to talk about, and fast! She thought back to the conversation starter book she had read earlier today for something to break the ice. Hoofball! It said something about hoofball. Everypony likes talking about hoofball!

“So, uh, did you see that hoofball game last Sunday?”

Rainbow perked up. “Yeah, sure! Wasn't it awesome when Thunderhooves gave that sixty yard pass to Northern Wind? And the way that Jazz Hooves avoided three defenders with that incredible backflip?”

“Uhm, yes, that was great.” Twilight, you know nothing about hoofball! You haven't even seen the game she's talking about! Change the topic! “Hey, how about the weather, right? You never know what it'll do next.”

Dash looked at her suspiciously. “What's that supposed to mean? Are you saying that us weather ponies aren't doing our job right?”

“No, no, I meant... “ Stupid, Twilight, stupid! Quick, another topic! But suddenly, everything in the book seemed inappropriate to talk about. Debating about politics? Dash wouldn't be interested in that at all. Gossiping about the royals? Rainbow and her knew the princesses better than pretty much anypony, so there wasn't much left to gossip about. Lamenting about rising gas prices? Rainbow didn't even own a gas oven! There was just absolutely nothing she could think of that would be interesting to talk about!

Well... Maybe one thing...

“Uh, hey, Rainbow Dash... How much do you know about sharks?”

By the time Rarity and Fluttershy returned, Twilight had explained to an intently listening Dash seven different ways to defeat a shark in open water. The last one involved a rubber band and a surprising amount of peanut butter.

“Oh my, those poor little critters! How could you even think of doing something like that to those innocent dearies!”

“Fluttershy, they're sharks,” Twilight responded. “I think they'll get along having their teeth stuck together for a while.”

Rainbow's opinion differed quite a bit from Fluttershy's. “That sounds awesome! I have to try that! Fluttershy, do you have any sharks in your pond?”

“Uhm... no. Sadly, Sir Phillip outgrew it last year. He lives by the east coast now, near Horseshoe Bay.”

Dash blinked. “I... was joking. Also, Sir Phillip? Why does a shark get knighted?”

“Oh, it was an honorary title. I bestowed it upon him for the way he protected the other fish.”

Shaking her head, Rainbow chuckled. “Leave it to you to make the greatest beast of prey of the sea into a guardian of the defenseless.”

“He really doesn't like being called a beast. He refers to himself as dolphin with better dental hygiene.”

“Oh, okay. When I meet him in the wild, I'll make sure to call him that before he rips open my jugular.”

When Fluttershy covered her mouth in shock, Rainbow quickly put a hoof on her shoulder. “Relax, Flutters, it was just a joke. I know that none of your animal friends would ever hurt anypony. Honestly, it's pretty awesome that you know a shark by name. You gotta introduce me to him sometime.”

Fluttershy smiled. “I'm sure he would like that.”

At that moment and completely out of nowhere Pinkie Pie jumped out from behind Twilight. “Surprise!” she shouted, sending Twilight jumping into the air. “Well, it's not really a surprise since you all know that there's a party here today, but anyway. Hey, everypony! The buffet is ready, and the dance floor is opened! Let's get this party started!”

And, after a brief period where it was determined that Twilight had indeed not suffered a heart attack, the party indeed got started. And Twilight had a blast.

She enjoyed the sandwiches and baked goods that Applejack and Pinkie had provided, filling herself up to the brim. She had a lot of fun dancing, even though she wasn't sure why everypony kept a distance of about ten feet from her while she was doing it. She laughed when Applejack found out that the fruits she was bobbing for were not in fact apples, but rather onions that Pinkie had painted red.

And, most importantly, she was around Rainbow Dash for most of it. Of course, not all of it, the book was very specific about not being clingy and hanging out with other friends as well, but yes, a majority of her time was spent around Rainbow. 61 percent of her time in fact, as she had calculated.

It was going perfectly. Now she only needed to wait for Rainbow to make the next move.


When the social gathering you and your friends are attending begins winding down, you need to get ready to ask your special friend out for what you have in mind for step two. This is the most important part of the first step, as it is the first hurdle for your possible romantic relationship, and if it fails, it should be seen as a sign that such a relationship is probably not meant to be.
As you are posing the question that leads to step two, make sure that you are alone with your special friend. Yes, this step was all about spending time with your crush as well as your other friends, but the next one will be happening only between the two of you, and that should be clear to him or her. It is also important that you set a specific date and time for your planned activity, as that will be helpful later when determining whether or not your romantic relationship has a future.
Your continuation of the pursuit of a relationship with your special friend will then entirely be decided by the answer he or she gives to your proposal. The answers can be categorized into three different types of responses.
First, the immediate acceptance. If your friend is willing to join you in your activity right away, you are on the perfect path to a relationship. No further action is required until step two begins.
Second, the excuse. If your friend says something along the lines of 'I'd love to, I just don't have time on the date you set', there are two possibilities: Your friend may genuinely not be available at that date, or he or she is just trying to politely excuse him - or herself from an activity he or she doesn't really want to partake in. Very important here: If you want to know whether the unavailability is genuine, do not offer a different day and time! Instead, ask your friend when he or she would be available. If a concrete date is offered, great! That means there is genuine interest in your friend to spend that time with you. If you get a response akin to 'I am going to be busy for a while, maybe some other time,' it's highly likely that there is no real interest in partaking in your step two activity and, by extension, in a romantic relationship. In this case, we're sorry, but you are probably better of just staying friends.
Third, of course, is straight up rejection. You don't need us to tell you what that one means.

Excerpt taken from 'How To Become More Than Friends: A Guide In Five Easy Steps', Step one: The Foundation


When the party had been going for about three hours, Twilight was starting to get antsy. Come on Rainbow, do something! The food is all gone, the music's off, and Applejack looks like she's about ready to fall asleep on the spot! When do you plan to actually ask me out?

Of course, it didn't help that whenever she was talking to Dash, there always seemed to be another pony around, and the book was very specific that the question had to be asked one on one. But when they were talking about Dash's weather work, Applejack joined them with suggestions for a better cloud distribution for rainfalls to water her and other farmers' crops. And when they were talking about how great the food had been, Pinkie popped in from out of nowhere with a “Thanks!” and a platter of cupcakes. Even when Rarity, Celestia bless her, had lured Pinkie to the kitchen by asking for the recipe for those, Fluttershy joined them for who knows what reason.

Urg! Why can't you ponies just give us some privacy? Rainbow is trying to ask me out here!

When she found herself talking not only to Dash, but Fluttershy as well for the umpteenth time that evening, Twilight decided that she needed to get a breather to calm herself down before she exploded in frustration. She excused herself to the little fillies room, only to splash some water on her face really. As she was about to return to the party, though, she was quite surprised when she heard familiar voices speaking.

“Hey, Fluttershy?”

“Yes, Rainbow Dash?”

Twilight's ears twitched. Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy? Where is that coming from? As she looked around the bathroom, she could see a small ventilation shaft atop the wall that was adjacent to Sugarcube Corner's main room. Dash and Shy must be standing below another opening from the ventilation system, and their voices are carried over here. Curious! One wouldn't think the sound waves would project so clearly over that kind of medium. I wonder what kind of metal and shape the ventilation consists of that would conduct sound so well?

Her thought process was interrupted however when Rainbow Dash continued.

“Ehrm, do you have anything planned tomorrow afternoon?”

Twilight froze. Wait. Is she...

“Uh, no, not really. Why, is there something you need me for?”

“Well, uh, kinda. You see, I haven't done anything around my house in a while, and it's getting kinda boring to look at the same clouds everyday. So, I wanted to do some cloud sculpting, you know, getting a few decorations and stuff in there to make it look more awesome. I know you've always been pretty good with clouds, so I was wondering if you would be willing to help me out a bit. Well, only if you really want to. If you don't, no biggie.”

She... she's... oh no. Oh no oh no oh no. No no NO!

“Oh, that sounds great! Of course I'll help you.”

“Yes! Uh, I mean, cool. How about my house at four?”

“Sounds good.”

“Great, see you there then!”

She... she asked out Fluttershy!

And suddenly, many of the evening's events took on a new light. A few snapshots forced themselves into Twilight's head. Herself talking to Dash about just about anything, and Rainbow then asking Fluttershy's opinion on the matter. Herself dancing on her own, while Dash was sticking as close to Fluttershy as possible. The awkward silence between her and Rainbow at the beginning of the evening, where Dash hadn't stared into nothingness like Twilight had assumed, but rather in the direction that Fluttershy had just gone with Rarity. Twilight did a quick calculation of the amount of time that Dash had spent with Fluttershy, and arrived at 72 percent. 11 percent higher than me... Oh no, no, no! Fluttershy wasn't keeping Dash from asking me out, I was keeping Dash from asking her!

And with that realization, something in Twilight broke.

Without paying any real attention to anything around her, she made her way out of the bathroom, trying her hardest to keep her emotions from her face. She announced to the room that she was leaving without paying any attention if anypony was listening, and then trotted out the door.

She had made it about five steps when she started to cry.

She had made it ten when Rarity called out behind her.

“Twilight! What's wrong? Why are you leaving all of a sudden? Did anything happen? Did -” Rarity had then reached Twilight and put a hoof on her shoulder, causing her to stop her walking and turn around to face her. Tears streaming from her eyes, Twilight gave a hacking chuckle. “Hey, Rarity. Guess what? You were right! I'm not the friend that Rainbow has a crush on. It's Fluttershy! Of course it isn't me. Why would anypony have a crush on me? I'm just a boring, ugly, stupid -”

She was then interrupted by a hoof in her mouth. “No! I will not have a friend of mine talk about herself in that kind of fashion.” Rarity then moved in to hug her, stroking her back reassuringly. “You aren't boring, you're one of the most fascinating ponies to talk to if you find a subject that interests you. You are a beautiful mare, and believe me, I am an expert in the subject of beauty. And you being stupid? Please. We both know, everypony knows, that you are the smartest pony in a mile-wide radius. Don't talk yourself down. You are amazing.”

But Twilight wasn't swayed. “Oh yeah, I'm amazing. I'm so amazing that at the first sign of affection my crush shows me I immediately assume that she's in love with me. I'm pathetic, Rarity.”

“You're not! You just haven't had any experience, that's all! This is the first time you've ever been in a situation like this, of course you don't know how to read the signs of love. You just need to gather more information, to become more familiar with the subject of romance.”

Twilight was about to respond that her being so unfamiliar with romance at her age made her even more pathetic, but Rarity's last words rung in her head. Gather more information... become more familiar with the subject... gain more experience...

Twilight gave Rarity a skeptical look. “So, what you're saying is that I should start a research project on romance?”

Rarity tilted her head a bit. “Well, that wasn't exactly what I had tried to say, but... You know what? Yes! That sounds like a great idea. If you're trying to get familiar with a subject as complex and intimate as romance, you should do it in a way that you're comfortable with, so what better way for you to learn about it than the scientific method? Of course, I'll promise to help you along if you want me to.”

A thankful smile came from Twilight. “I would absolutely be honored to have you as my research partner. Thanks, Rarity.” Still embracing, Twilight squeezed Rarity appreciatively, and Rarity repaid the gesture before they detached themselves from each other.

“And I know exactly who our research subjects will be,” said Twilight, determinedly looking toward Sugarcube Corner.

Rarity followed her gaze, quickly realizing who she meant. “Uhm, Twilight, I don't think that's a good idea.”

“Why not? It's perfect. We know the ponies in question, and we get to see them partake in courtship from the beginnings, so we can determine how their behavior changes. It could be months before we find an opportunity as perfect as this again!”

“Well, yes, but... don't you think that you might be a bit... biased?”

Twilight waved that comment aside. “I'm a scientist. I know how to keep my personal feelings from influencing my research.”

Concern was in Rarity's voice when she asked her next question. “Are you sure you want to do this? I don't want to see you hurt yourself more than you've been hurt already, especially when this is supposed to be helping you.”

“Don't worry Rarity. I'll be fine.” And besides, who knows? Maybe the thing between Fluttershy and Dash won't work out, and then I'll be right there to – No! That's not what this is about! This is about researching romance and love!

But... I'll keep my eyes open.

“Everything will be just fine.”

Comments ( 25 )

I foresee only good things happening...


That is all. Equestria is ours.

:rainbowwild::derpytongue2:

And there we go. After getting cleared up that How To Become More Than Friends is not an actual book I'm quoting from, the story is up.
Also, happy shark week.

Researching Romance?!?!!!?

“Salutations!” She beamed. “That's a fancy word for 'Hi!'”

:ajbemused: no.

3020491 Literally both of us are like "wat de fuck is dis?!":rainbowhuh:

Has potential this does. I like were it's going and I will follow this out of curiousity. Your writing style could use work, nothing a little practice and a good editor can't help with. I like the portrayal of Twilight quite a bit, it feels a little forced at times but it is pretty good. Keep up the good work and I look forward to more :twilightsmile:

I have mixed feelings about this one... I've quite enjoyed the story so far, and the handling of the characters... But I fear that it's now taking Twilight towards creepy stalker territory, which isn't a version of Twilight that I want to read about.

Still, I'll keep with it and see what develops...

3022301
Without spoiling anything, I wouldn't worry about that.

Well... this will be interesting...

As with any Twilight romance fic, train wreck incoming in three... two... one...

ARE YOU STUCK IN THE FRIENDZONE?

DO YOU WANT TO BE MORE THAN FRIENDS, BUT HAVE NO WAY TO DO IT?

THEN IRON WILL IS HERE TO SAVE THE DAY! WITH JUST FIVE EASY STEPS, I CAN TURN YOUR FRIENDZONE INTO A LOVEZONE!

EVER WANTED TO HAVE A DATE BY YOU DINNER? IF YOU FOLLOW MY FIVE EASY STEPS, YOU WILL BE EATING A FIVE COURSE MEAL EVERYDAY FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!

WITH THREE EASY PAYMENTS OF 19 BITS, THIS BOOK CAN BE YOURS!

DON'T PASS UP ON YOUR OPPURTUNITY FOR LOVE! THIS COULD BE YOUR ONLY CHANCE!

STILL NOT CONVINCED? THEN LETS HAVE SOME TESTIMONIALS!

"If it weren't for this book, I might not have had the courage to ask out . . . the prettiest, most fabulous mare in the world: Rarity. . . . "

"Um, sorry, but I don't read books that are about . . . that! Blech! Daring Do is the only book for me. She is too cool for this 'love' stuff."

[in background] "Look, just do what Iron Will said, and you get your bits."

"Okay, fine. If it weren't for this book, I might not have been able to find my . . . *sigh* . . . true love— Wait! You are pairing me with Twilight?!"

AND THERE YOU HAVE IT!

(So Twilight's got a crush on Rainbow Dash, Rainbow Dash has a crush on Fluttershy, Spike has a crush on Rarity, and thinks that Twilight has a crush on Rarity, making him angry at Twilight, and Rarity has shown some clinginess to Twilight, which while it could be simple friendship, may be evidence of a crush on Twilight. And Pinkie Pie and Applejack probably have a crush on each other that isn't tied to the general trouble of the other crushes. Oh, and Twilight's going to pursue slash stalk Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy, which in no possible way can go wrong. All in all, very interesting... But I wonder why nopony ever just tells anypony else what they feel and how they're thinking... A batch of honesty could solve a heck of a lot of problems.

Yay! So much crying that makes me laugh!

Is spike pissed because he thinks twilight is dating rarity of hes in love with twilight

3027281

No, he's upset thinking Twilight is in a relationship with Rarity because he has a crush on Rarity that Twilight knows full well about. He feels betrayed by Twilight, who is his best friend

3024639

Dear Time Lord from eighteen weeks ago,

You have just made my morning.

Do you plan on continuing this story ever?

3903940
Yes. I've been hella busy the last half year having to write my Bachelor Thesis, but when that is finished, I'm looking to put to paper what I have in my head. Sorry about this taking so long, especially when the post I wrote about getting a new chapter out by the week was about 4 months ago.

3904990 Oh cool. I was just curious as its been on my read it later list for a while now and I was starting to thin it out a little. But yeah take your time then and I look forward to the rest of the story.

3957383
Who knows? Only time will tell...
By the way, do you happen to know why this there's suddenly a whole number of faves for a story I haven't updated in months? Just wondering.

3961018

Because they added the story to the Flutterdash group, thats what i think afterall thas why I'm here jejeje.

Good story.

Twi it ANIT GONA HAPPEND FORGET ABOUT IT!!!!FlutterDash 4 evar :pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy:

Good sir, do you think you'll ever be returning to this? So far, I've loved it, and the idea is wonderful. Oh, and it's Flutterdash, so...

RIP story. Wish this would have been finished

Login or register to comment