• Published 29th Jul 2013
  • 878 Views, 98 Comments

Alicorns Attack - Clouddahser



In 2897 When everything is normal, Alicorns attack, and it is up for a certain alicorn named Ally to save the world.

  • ...
73
 98
 878

]Chapter 2 [Sorry this one is so short.

Ally was running past all the alicorns flying in the sky. One poked her boob, while the other slapped Fluttershy. Fluttershy fucking bit the Changeling and the alicorn fell to his miserable death.

"Nice kill fluttershy!" Twilight cheered. She slapped her butt and highfived her. Ally was sad that Twilight didn't do that to her.

"Where to next Rainbow Dash?" Ally said, he voice ending in a cackling manner. They all stepped back for a moment, unsure of what Ally just did. She is either evil, or nice.

"Ooops. Mind my fucking manners. I love cake, who wants to have cake?"
They all looked at her like she was crazy, so they kept on running towards the alicorns. Pinkie jumped ones back and slapped it to death.


"WE CAN DO THIS! ALLY SCREAMED, SHE THROUGH HER HOOF AND AND ATTACKED THE MANE SIX."

Comments ( 13 )

2980738
It is a trollfic. I got bored and wrote it.

Red-and-black-colored, Mary Sue Alicorn (Ally the Alicorn from Alicornlandia? Looks like you'll be offered a job from the Department of Redundancy Department) who's destined to save the world from more alicorns?

This fanfic made me weep tears of sweet, sweet joy. Continue my good man. Continue.

2961121 I don't know why you have to bring age into it :rainbowhuh: It doesn't matter how old you are, that's like a girl beating a guy in a video game and then declaring at the end "I'm a girl and I beat you!" It only matters how well you write, though this person is a horrible writer :twilightblush:

TL;DR: Age doesn't affect how well you write.

Edit: Oh this is a troll fic anyway.

3024999
Well, the older you are, the more time you have to gain experience and maturity, so it does make a bit of a difference

3037185 Not really, someone could be 13 years old and be great at literature and someone could be 30 years old and be horrible at it. Sure most of the time the better writers are older but its not always the case.

Thank god this was a trollfic. This magnificent train-wreck just made my day.

This has got to be illegal. It made me laugh so hard... Continue, good sire!

Ah, I see Donut Steel has made an appearance.

Wow, how did this train wreck get unearthed? It's been silent forever. Oh well, that was an... interesting... trollfic anyhow.

Oh God. A fic hasn't made me laugh this much in quite some time.

Login or register to comment