• Published 30th Jun 2013
  • 1,594 Views, 47 Comments

Blood Boil - RarityEQM



There's not much that can cure a blood boiling grudge- except pure sweet vengeance.

Comments ( 14 )

Twilight's a worse cook than Sweetie Belle!!!

4261361 She is! SHE IS!!!

Well, I think it's cute and playful enough to fill my daily recommended intake of WAFF, so no objections about that. It does feel not so open-ended at the end, and more like leading into a chapter about them going on a dinner date. Still, I like it.

Incidentally, would you care to read and comment on a Twixie story I'm writing at the moment? I'm not too sure about where it's going and my regular prereader has concerns about internal consistency, so I'd really like another person's opinion. That is, of course, if you could spare the time. I won't hold it against you if you have more important things to concern yourself with.

This was fantastico! Also, I'm guessing this cottage isn't the fake picture one, but a real cottage?

4261933 I'd love to. <3

Great story! :pinkiesmile:

Awww...that was a sweet ending deserving of the great and powerful Trixie. Awesome story!:twilightsmile:

Had to read this again, I loves it :pinkiesmile:

Nope, I'm sorry.

Though this story was masterfully written, I wasn't able to take away the same enjoyment others apparently had. The story starts with an incredibly dark and disturbing kidnapping and that combined with the constant threat of torture (which is never brought up in detail what exactly she was planning) made it that the romantic subplot felt disjointed to me.

Again, I do see high level of writing skill in this story and since it is so well lauded by other people, I'll just go ahead and assume my personal squamishness toward anything torture is what primarily stood in the way of my enjoyment.

That was a great story :pinkiesmile: I'm hoping this was the start of the little one shot Twixies you have scattered about. :twilightblush: If not I shall make it that in my mind :rainbowdetermined2: Really nice story well done. :twilightsmile:

5861507 IT WAS! This started all the twixie One Shots.

5861646
This makes a lot of sense now, lol.

Well that was wacky

Login or register to comment