• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 291 Views, 1 Comments

Wisdom's: Journey to find Lily Peace - InnerWisdom



I, InnerWisdom, take you on a Journey to find Lily peace, during my Journey we face attackers, and near death situations.

  • ...
 1
 291

Chpter IX: The Final Battle

Destro’s remaining troops, mainly guards from the station, gathered around a field just as the sky began to get gloomy.


My friends and I looked on from a distance and watched as Destro used a pair of binoculars and looked towards Canterlot awaiting for Celestia’s army.


“So, what’s the plan?” asked Weep.


“Why don’t we just attack his small army while Wisdom battles Destro. . .” says Sleep before being interrupted.


“Because, we can’t underestimate Destro’s abilities, and we don’t even know what he plans on doing when he figures out that Celestia’s army isn’t coming,” says Sgt Fears.


“Why don’t we just ask what Wisdom wants to do,” says Dr. Shenanigans.


They all look over to me and Peachy asks, “What should we do?”


“We need a diversion, something that will get his guards to stray away from his plans, and then when Destro is all alone, I will fight him, and end this,” I say before noticing Dynamo writing something on a notepad, “What are you doing Dynamo?”


“I’m creating plans that shall end these pointless arguments over what we should do,” says Dynamo confidently.


“And they being?” asks Pondi.


“Plan A: Destroy Destro’s base by using every explosive I’ve got” says Dynamo before also saying, “That might be a nice finish.”


Several of us hoof ourselves in the face and before we can say anything. . .


Dynamo says, “Plan B: Ditch your friends and cut your losses, before the situation gets worse, (Dynamo ponders) that might work”


“What about option C?” asks Lily.


“Plan C: Dress up as some mares and get the guards to stray away from their posts, (Dynamo ponders) I don’t know I still like Plan B,” says Dynamo.


Peachy smacks Dynamo across the face and then says, “I think plan C, would be a great way to get the guards away from their posts, but Lily and I can’t simply do it, especially since they know what we look like,” says Peachy.


Peachy and Lily then come up with an idea, an idea so bold, so brilliant, it just might work.


“We give Tick, Dynamo, and Dr. Shenanigans a Makeover!” say Lily and Peachy excitedly.


Tick, Dynamo, and Dr. Shenanigans begin to panic and start to try to gallop away but they don’t get more then a few steps away before getting tackled onto the ground by Lily, Peachy, and I.


“Don’t do this to us.”


“I didn't sign up for this.”


“This is going to be embarrassing.”


Lily and Peachy give them a makeover and when they are revealed to us, they come out as some of the weirdest mares I’ve ever seen, Wearing dresses, makeup, and even earrings. We start to giggle but before we get out of hoof, Griffin, Clank, Cosmos, and I, push them out towards the guards.


“I hope this works,” says Clank.


“You do realize their muzzles look nothing like a mares muzzle, don’t you,” says Griffin.


“Hey, we couldn’t fix everything, we merely improvised,” says Peachy.


“Sshh! here they go,” says Pondi.


Dr. Shenanigans took a step forward and in his best girly voice, which wasn’t that great, says, “Oh boys!’


The guards turn around and start trotting on over to them and begin following them into the forest line.


When the guards past the forest line they are jumped and beaten by us and when i look out towards the field, I notice Destro still looking through the binoculars.


I start trotting towards the forest line back towards Destro, when I’m suddenly stopped. . .by Lily who gives me a kiss and says, “Stay safe.”


I nod and continue towards Destro. I approach cautiously and when I am merely a hundred feet away I say, “Destro!”


Destro turns around and is caught off guard. He says, “where are my guards, where’s Celestia’s army? No matter, I’ll have to deal with you anyways.”


He flies towards me at ridiculous speeds, speeds that aren’t as fast as Rainbow Dash but slowly getting their. He crashes into me, causing us to somersault several hundred feet. When we stopped, I threw several punches at him. He then pushed me off and pulled out a knife and stabbed my hind leg. I screamed in agonizing pain.


Lily looked on in fear and when she tried to rush to me, Cosmos stopped her and said, “Lily, Wisdom can handle this.”


“Yes, he must defeat Destro alone, no matter the risks, he’s tough, and won’t quit, like a flower trying to find water, it grows it’s roots until it finds what it has been trying to look for,” says Pondi.


I then pull the knife out with my wings and jump onto Destro, even with a wobbling hind leg, I grab him and buck him onto the ground putting the same knife in his own hind leg. I then fly up into the sky and say, “Hey Destro, bet you can’t catch me.”


“You’re gonna regret doing that,” says Destro as he flies after me. I flew faster and faster and faster until I was nearly to Canterlot. Destro caught up to me and tackled me down to the ground causing a huge crater to form nearby.


Celestia’s guards witnessed the fighting and alerted Celestia.


Celestia then sent a message to the Wonderbolts who were to be scrambled to Canterlot with the Black box.


Celestia then gathered all the ponies into the castle and activated a bubble of energy around the castle as a precautionary measure. She then said, “Good Luck Wisdom.”


Meanwhile, Destro kept trying to stab me again and again but when I grabbed the knife from him, he broke my front hoof and knocked me on the ground and said, “How does it feel, having your enemy stand over you. I grabbed his beard and said, “I don’t feel a thing because your no longer over me.”


I hold onto him as I thrust my knee into his gut, then I grab him and spin him around before saying, “ Any last requests.”


I throw him into the air and fly towards him, as I do, he adjusts himself and flies towards me. We collide and keep fighting. He then says, “ we aren’t even in Canterlot airspace and you're already signaling for help. You are pathetic.”


He then flies closer to the castle just as the wonderbolts can be seen arriving. I grab him and say, “You’re engaged on a member of the royal council, over Canterlot airspace, Sierra Echo November Delta India Tango.”


"What? No this is impossible, I'll kill you!" says Destro furiously.

I release him just as the black box gets shot towards us, I attempt to fly away but get nicked in the head by the box. I start falling to the ground as the box entraps Destro and crashes into the ground. I crash to the ground several yards away. The wonderbolts and royal guards surround the area and transport the box to a secure facility. I am immediately transported to Canterlot’s hospital in critical condition.

Author's Note:

My dear friends and viewers,

I hope you have enjoyed this story as much as I have.
I have one more chapter till it's finished, then I'll be extremely busy for a few months and won't be able to continue where this story leaves off. I will return. So in the meantime Stay wise, and at peace with those around you.

InnerWisdom

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment