• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 290 Views, 1 Comments

Wisdom's: Journey to find Lily Peace - InnerWisdom



I, InnerWisdom, take you on a Journey to find Lily peace, during my Journey we face attackers, and near death situations.

  • ...
 1
 290

Chapter V: The Battle

Black smoke was filling the air as the machine made its way towards our basecamp. The Elite changeling army had readied themselves by disguising themselves as Destro’s clones. Destro grew more confident about succeeding in capturing my friends and I.


“We are almost to their base my clones, they have no chance against our strength and numbers, nor will they be able to withstand the power of my machine,” says Destro with confidence, “Clank keep a close eye on Pondi, for once Wisdom reveals himself, I shall end Pondi’s pathetic life.”


“Yes Sir,” says Clank as he watches Pondi’s every move, even though he is in a cell.


“I hope that this is what you want. I hope death will show you how much you really need Wisdom, and his friends. And I hope you find what you have been looking for, for I already know that you aren’t a bad pony Clank, oh no, you are merely confused, and don’t know which path to choose,” says Pondi while meditating.


“I know which path to choose, the path that leads to Wisdom suffering just as much as me,” says Clank with a bit of anger in his voice.


Pondi sits back and meditates more. Meanwhile Destro is looking through a pair of binoculars trying to see if he can see us anywhere ahead.


I prepare to drop Peachy and Tick from above but before I do, I signal for the rest to advance.


“Attack!” I say as I drop Peachy and Tick from the sky.


They land and the battle begins.The others join in and begin fighting.


Destro orders for his army to charge the machine and to keep us busy. His clones begin to attack and as one of his clones approaches Peachy, she smiles and the clone screams in terror and runs away.


Tick bashes some of the clones with his guitar.


Dr. Shenanigans puts banana peels around him and watches as the clones slip and slide everywhere, even into each other.


Dynamo pulls out cherries and throws them at some clones, the clones go over and eat them and laugh just as Dynamo says, “Bad idea,” and Dynamo ducks behind a rock as an explosion occurs, he then looks over the rock to see the clones unconscious on the ground.


Weep and Sleep huddle into a corner and just as the clones surround them Monstershy eats the clones and burps.


Monstershy goes on a clone eating rampage and leaves the clones running in fear.


Sgt Fears charges at some clones and throws them over himself and right before they land on the ground he bucks them further away.


Windston flies up and darts towards a clone and when they collide, the clone is seen flying far away.


Meanwhile, I land in front of Destro who says, “Ah, Mr. Wisdom, we fight at last.”


“This is merely just the start,” I say as we charge each other.


A huge fight breaks out as Destro and I go head to head. We fight back and forth tossing each other onto the ground, pummeling each other. I even fly up and drop him to the ground but it still isn’t enough. The fighting continues until Destro knocks me down and says, “Give into my power Wisdom, you would make an amazing piece to my collection.”


“I don’t think so!” I say as I push him off and start pounding him with all my strength.


It lasts for a few minutes before Destro says, “Enough! Clank bring Pondi!”


Clank begins to walk Pondi on over to Destro but before he has the chance to hoof him on over, Griffin tackles Clank, saves Pondi, and flies to safety with both of them. At that same time, one of the changelings plants the Cupcake and gives the sign to retreat. We all pull back and Destro says, “They are retreating! Victory is ours! (He starts to hear a ticking noise) Wait! What's that noise?”


The ticking noise grows louder and faster. Then without warning, there is a huge explosion. The machine stops emitting black smoke and Destro is nowhere to be found. Sgt Fears and Dynamo put Clank in Pondi’s cell and he is carried off by some of the changelings to the Prison at the Hive in Manehattan.


Everyone rejoices while I walk away and sit on a tree stump and began meditating. In the background, you can see Monstershy throwing up some of the changelings, as they fall over and try to catch their breath. Pondi walks on over and with a sincere gesture and says, “May I join you.”


“Not at all,” I say.


“I must say, you and Lily complete each other. She is the one that keeps you thinking straight while you give her the advice that she needs. It has been said that a pony would sooner or later guide Lily onto the path of Wiseness, and I now see that you are that pony, you care for her more then yourself,” says Pondi.


“How is she?” I ask.


“She wants me to tell you that she loves you and that she can’t wait for you to save her,” says Pondi.


“Really!” I say with excitement.


“Oh yes,” says Pondi, “But, first, you need to confront Clank and fix your issues, until then, he is lost forever to the power and hatred of Destro.”


I nod and everypony including the changeling army head for the Prison at the Hive in Manehattan.


The Manehattan Hive Prison


Clank is escorted in chains, a muzzled mouth, and shackles to a highly secured prison cell deep within the hive. A pony approaches and says, “So you're the one I’ve been told to keep under heavy guard.”


Clank can hardly speak due to his muzzle being muzzled shut.


“I know you can’t say anything but I promise you that any attempt to escape is futile, because down here, I have the means to beat you up, I have the power to put you through hell and back, I have the power to end you if I must, for I am the Warden of this here facility, and I mean business,” says the Warden.


A guard approaches the warden and says, “Sir, Grandmaster Pondi has arrived to speak with you.”


“So, can’t you see I’m busy,” says the Warden.


“Yes sir but he has company and has demanded for the prisoner to be brought to an interrogation room,” says the Guard.


“Who does he think he is taking my prisoner to an interrogation room,” says the Warden.


“As I said sir, Grandmaster Pondi has brought company including a pony by the name of Wisdom,” says the Guard.


“WISDOM!” says the Warden with Excitement, “Oh! Well, (as he looks to Clank) you are in for quite the interrogation, take him to the interrogation room and make sure he is escorted by our finest guards!”


“Yes sir!” says the Guard.


Several heavily armored guards escort Clank to the interrogation room and when he enters they sit him in a chair and lock him into place.


“Huh! Good Luck!” says the guard.

The guard leaves laughing as if he knows something Clank doesn’t.