• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 290 Views, 1 Comments

Wisdom's: Journey to find Lily Peace - InnerWisdom



I, InnerWisdom, take you on a Journey to find Lily peace, during my Journey we face attackers, and near death situations.

  • ...
 1
 290

Chapter VI: The Interrogation

Clank looked around and couldn’t say anything due to his muzzle still being muzzled shut. He looked around more and saw a mirror, he realized it had to be a two way mirror and so he figured that my friends and I were watching his every move. He didn’t move, but instead just looked straight at a door as if he was expecting me to enter.


Griffin looked to my friends and said, “He has chosen the best path, to fix the destiny of Clank and answer his questions truthfully, for the only way to a great future is by telling the truth.”


The door began to open, Clanks eyes grew wider and wider as if he knew who was coming through the door. Then, the lights turned off, his heart started pumping faster and faster, and when half the lights turned on, he let out a scream. Sitting in front of him was Dr. Shenanigans who was wearing googly eyed glasses.


Clank after realizing who it was also realized that his muzzle was no longer muzzled shut. So he calmed down and said, “I have to admit, I wasn’t expecting that, but now that it’s just us, tell me, why doesn’t Wisdom talk face to face with me, huh.”


Dr. Shenanigans laughed and says, “You don’t want Wisdom to come in here, cause you know that as soon as he steps hoof in here, he will beat the answers out of you. So, here’s your chance to tell me, what we all want to know. Where is Lily Peace being held?”


“So straightforward now aren’t we, I can’t believe Wisdom hasn’t figured it out yet, I can’t believe you think I’ll tell you where Lily is, because in all retrospect, I won’t,” says Clank as he lays back in the chair.


The door begins to open and Dr. Shenanigans gets up and goes to the door to have some pony tell him something. Clank is watching noticing that all of my friends are out there talking to Dr. Shenanigans but he also notices that I am not out there with them. He grows suspicious and when the door closes and Dr. Shenanigans sits back down, Clank says, “Let me guess, Wisdom isn’t even around right now, he is probably meditating with Grandmaster Pondi about this interrogation, and if that’s the case then I guess he really doesn’t want to find Lily and tell me the truth.”


“Truth? What Truth?” says Dr. Shenanigans with curiousness.


“The truth behind what he did! (Slamming a hoof on the table) Why he knocked me out, why he kept letting me fail, why he would never be their to help me in my time of need, why he never helped me find a family, and why he let me go,” says Clank with rage and distrust.


“I think it’s time for me to go get something to drink,” says Dr. Shenanigans.


“Oh, is this where I’m suppose to think of my bad deeds and correct them,” says Clank with curiosity.


“Perhaps, Good Luck,” says Dr. Shenanigans with a smirk.


The lights from behind Clank turned on and he found himself thrown to the ground with his chains stretched as far as they would go. He was unsure of what just happened but after a few moments he got caught up in reality and realized that I was standing over him, with no expressions on my face. I picked him up, sat him back in the chair, and said, “Let’s talk.”


I take a seat right across from him and my friends watch on from the hidden room looking threw the two way mirror.


“Talk. Yes, lets talk. Why don’t we start with you telling me what I want to hear!” says Clank while yelling directly at my face.


“Fine!” I say.


“See. You don’t want to talk, if anything you want to know. . . (Clank pauses and ponders what I said) wait, did you just say fine,” says Clank confused.


“Yes. . .because Clank, I know more about you then you even think I know,” I say calmly.


“Yea right, you're just lying to get me to tell you where Lily is, well its not going to work,” says Clank with confidence, “There’s no way you know my past as much as I do!”


“You were abandoned by your parents as a foal. They left you in front of the Ponywood Orphanage. You stayed their for five years with the hope that someday you would be adopted. Then finally, adoption day came, you were told a family wanted to adopt you but when they saw another young filly they changed their minds. You grew upset and ran away. You lived on the streets of Manehattan for several days doing nothing but stealing to survive. One day, you were about to steal from a vendor but an officer caught you and brought you to Foster’s Pony Orphanage. You had the same problems as you did when you were at Ponywood Orphanage, and so you ran away again. Finally, you trekked around Manehattan looking for somewhere to stay, you saw a chariot and stowed yourself inside it. It arrived in Canterlot and when you thought it was safe to climb out, the guards caught you and took you to Princess Celestia,” I say with a sad pitch.


Clank is just surprised and can’t believe what I’ve said. He then says, “And do you know what Celestia did to me!”


“She sent you to me. Hoping that I could teach you the ways of meditation. I must say, I was quite proud of you, you never gave up, you kept pushing for success, and you were never a let down,” I say proudly.


“Yea right, you kept telling me that failure is just a way to get better, but every time I failed, I felt like I was failing even worse. You didn’t try to help me, but instead, you merely let me build up my anger and when I tried to strike, you knocked me out, and when I awoke I ran away, hoping to get revenge,” says Clank angrily.


“I specifically told you, ‘Everypony fails but we thrive to succeed when we are calm, eager, and well focused,’ and I meant it. You kept failing but you also kept striving to succeed. You just weren’t calm or eager. You focused your hatred on the fact that no pony wanted you, but I did. To be honest, you were my friend, my son, and my successor, but you didn’t finish your training. Instead, your hatred got the better of you and led you to attacking me which failed horribly. I knocked you out and began thinking of how to train you more efficiently but when I went to check on you, you ran away,” I say with mixed emotions, “You were a symbol of hope, a guide into those who were lost, and even a true friend to those in the same boat as you.”


My friends were in tears wondering what Clank was going to say next and before I said anything else, Pondi entered the room, sat next to me, and said, “You two were meant to help each other, Wisdom was meant to help you learn how to control your anger, while you helped him learn the value of teaching. You both have learned some amazing things here today, but now we must find Lily, So Clank, please help us and tell us where she is.”


Clank began crying and says, “The abandoned train station a few miles away from here. That’s where Destro has been keeping her. I’m so sorry, I just didn’t know that you cared for me, I always thought no pony wanted me.”


I get up and unlock him from the chair and give him a great big hug. My friends all walk in and introduce themselves. I turn to Clank and say, “We want you, for we are your family, your friends, and your guides. Welcome to the herd.”


There's a big group hug and finally Monstershy walks on over and squeezes all of us to the point of which Tick says, “Too much hugging.”


The others begin introducing themselves.


“It’s nice to meet you, we are Weep and Sleep, trackers extraordinaire,” says Weep and Sleep proudly.


“I’m Sgt Fears, and if you do something that puts one of my friends in danger, I promise to hunt you down and show you your true fears, HAHA, I’m just kidding, but seriously,” says Sgt Fears with irony.


“I’m glad I didn’t have to put a grenade in your mouth and slowly pull the pin, I’m Dynamo Gunderson, Explosives expert, nice to meet you,” says Dynamo while crushing Clanks hoof causing it to move out of place.


Clank is frozen in pain. “You’ve already met me, I’m Dr. Shenanigans, interrogator specialist and doctor, if you allow me to...” says Dr. Shenanigans while popping Clanks hoof back into place and begins looking him over, “Wow, you’ve taken good care of yourself even through all of this.”


A big roar erupts and Monstershy licks Clank across the face, Dr. Shenanigans says, “That means he likes you.”


Peachy walks on over and says, “Hi, I’m Peachy Keen, it’s nice to meet a student of Wisdom, but if you ever try something stupid, I will haunt you in your dreams,” says Peachy as she smiles and walks away.


Tick walks on over and shows off his guitar, and plays a bit and tells Clank, “We should make a band, can you play any instruments.”


Clank shakes his head left and right. Tick walks away.


Windston doesn’t give Clank any hellos but instead just smiles and flies somewhere else.


I huddle everypony together and say, “we all know what we have to do, we also know where to go, so my fellow ponies...Let’s save Lily Peace.


We have planned for our journey to save Lily but we just didn’t know what was lurking up that road.


The Battlefield

The machine was in ruins, but there was movement coming from a piece of the wreckage. Destro pushed the metal off and walked away from his destroyed machine saying, “My machine! My army! My Student! Now you’ve done it Wisdom, Now you shall suffer, you all shall suffer,” he walks away with anger and depression, swearing to get payback.