• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 291 Views, 1 Comments

Wisdom's: Journey to find Lily Peace - InnerWisdom



I, InnerWisdom, take you on a Journey to find Lily peace, during my Journey we face attackers, and near death situations.

  • ...
 1
 291

Chapter II: The Wise Move

“We are almost there my friends,” Griffin said as he carries Weep and Sleep.


“That’s good to know, but keep an eye out for any movement from below,” says Sgt Fears who is carrying Dynamo, “You really need to lighten your load. What do you even have in those bags?”


“Oh, Let’s see,” Says Dynamo as he opens one of the bags, “I’ve got about 100 sticks of homemade explosives, 5 cherry bombs, 45 blocks of C4, a brick, and lastly my most prized explosive, the Cupcake.”


“A cupcake? Why do you have a cupcake?” says a frustrated Sgt Fears.


“This isn’t no any ordinary cupcake, this cupcake is made from a petroleum solution, and has the ability to level skyscrapers, all on it’s own!” says Dynamo.


“Well what would happen if some pony ate it?” says Weep with curiosity.


“Oh, well, you see, once it makes it’s way into the stomach, the acid would mix in with the solution causing a chain reaction that would sadly cause that pony to explode,” says Dynamo while smiling.


“Good to know!” says Weep with some fear.


I fly ahead carrying Peachy and Tick and say,“Everyone focus on the objective, we can’t let distractions elude us.”


“We’re here, and look it doesn’t look like any pony is home,” says Griffin.


We began to descend onto the Warehouse and as we landed I noticed that the warehouse door was cracked opened. I signaled the others to gather up.


I look to each of them and say, “Ok. Here’s the plan, Peachy, Tick, Dynamo, Weep, and Sleep, will go to the back of the warehouse and search for any possible clues. While they are doing that, Monstershy, Sgt Fears, Griffin, Dr. Shenanigans, and I will approach from the front. Everypony understand. Good. Move out!”


We approached the door and as we slowly opened it, there was an ambiguous smell that had permeated throughout the building. We looked around and couldn’t find any ponies within sight. That is, until we stumbled upon a horrific scene.


We all shrieked and said, “Oh my Faust, so he’s building an army by cloning himself”


There was a scream from an office nearby, we all ran to investigate and found Tick in a corner freaked out beyond all reason. I walked over to him and said, ‘What is it? Did you see something?”


He points to a closet door and as we approach, a shuffle is heard from within. Before we opened it, Peachy and the others arrived and just as we opened the door, a scientist tried to make a run for it but before he could even leave the room, Sgt Fears shut the door and we had him surrounded.


I approach the scientist and ask “Who are you? and why were you hiding in that closet?”


The scientist seems shaken but says, “I am Professor Beams, Destro hired me to create a weapon so powerful that it could obliterate anything in its path. I call it, The Mang, but Destro decided to call it, The Destrobeam.”


We all were quite shocked and so I asked, “Where is it now?”


The scientist gulped, looked at me, and said, “Destro and Clank have taken your friends and the device to another location. I wish I could tell you more but that is all that I know.”


We began to head for the front of the warehouse but before we could even leave the office, the front of the warehouse was blown away. Sgt Fears, Monstershy, Griffin, Dr. Shenanigans, and I grabbed our friends and Professor Beams and flew high up to see the device leveling the warehouse. What made it worse was the fact that it was operational, driveable, and looked indestructible. It honestly was a fortress on wheels.


“Where do you think your going!” says Destro with a laugh in his voice, “The destruction has hardly yet to begin, Clank stay here and awake the army.”


“Yes sir,” says Clank.


“We will destroy them sooner then later...hahahaha,”says Destro while he laughs.


We flew to a field and when we all finally touched down onto the soft grass, I said, “Is everypony alright?”


I got the same response from all of my friends and the professor but Weep was the only one to say, “How are we going to destroy that...device. We don’t have an army big enough to even overtake that monstrosity.”


“Yeah, it’s not like any of us know somepony with an army that can disguise themselves as Destro’s minions,” says a tired Sleep.


I automatically knew that what Weep and Sleep said, was what we needed. A changeling army. So I looked over to them and said, “I know where we can get one. I know the king of the changelings, well, actually Peachy, Tick, and I know the king and queen. If we can get them to help us, then maybe they can use the cupcake and place it in the engine compartment causing an explosion big enough to destroy the machine. So, Peachy, Tick, and I will go to the Changeling Hive, and hopefully gain an army.”


“Wait, but weren’t we just at the hive, and if so, how did we miss Rocket’s kingdom, it can’t be that hard to see, isn’t it?” says Tick.


“Yes and No my friend. We were in a part of the hive were the Wise Elder Council resides. The hive is bigger then you or I can even imagine. It is so big in fact, that the whole changeling army can have it’s own boot camp and training ground. The only problem is trying to get inside. Even though we know Rocket and Rose, they are unaware that we are stopping by. I don’t know what could possibly happen,” I say.


I flew Peachy and Tick to the Hive. When we arrived we saw a big door with the two guards. I landed safely on the ground and as we approached I said, “Ok, let’s not make a scene. We shall be honest, non violent, and truthful.”


Peachy then sighed and said, “Ok, But I don’t see how we are going to get past these two guards if we tell them that we’ve come here with information involving an inbound threat.”


We kept arguing until the guards said, “Halt! State your business!”


I sighed and said, “We have come here with a message for King Rocket Sky in regards to an inbound threat from Destro. We merely come in peace and mean no harm.”


The guards looked at each other and moments later we ended up in a jail cell.


“If you haven’t realized it yet, these bars are charged with an electric current, any escape is futile. I am the Warden of this facility. You can call me The Warden or if it is easier to say, your worst nightmare. We shall start by interrogating each of you separately!” says the warden.


I laughed and said, “I offer you this one opportunity to let us go.”


The warden and the guards laughed and the Warden said, “Oh yea! and if I don’t what will happen?”


I chuckled and said, “Well if you would like to know, then be it, my friend Peachy over here will put one of you through the two way mirror and then pummel you until she is taken away in shackles. When you interrogate me, you will find that I will mean you no harm unless you tempt with my time. If you do temp with my time, then I promise to find you (Points to Warden) and put you up against a wall and if you force my hoof, I will put you away for quite some time.”


They laughed and took Tick into the interrogation room. After 15 minutes, he was returned to his cell with wide eyes. He says while sobbing, “They tortured me by destroying the greatest guitars ever.”


They then took Peachy and after 5 minutes, she was returned in shackles. Before the guard could come to my cell, he was getting cursed at by Peachy who was saying, “Yea, that’s right walk away you motherbucker, and tell your friends that if they try to hit on me, they will get hit back.”


The guard then came to my cell, opened the door, and escorted me to a room. When I entered I noticed a two-way mirror with a hole which seemed to have been caused by a changeling being thrown through it. They seemed to have put a piece of wood to cover it up but it wouldn’t matter.


“Mr. Wisdom. . .I took the time to look through your criminal record,” says the Warden.


“And did you find something that brought interest to you?” I asked.


“No! Your record is clean, not even a single word. But your background shows me that you are the wisest pony in Ponyville and Canterlot. So, tell me, why are you here and how do you know the king?”says the Warden.


“I am not going to answer your questions because they are irrelevant to the current situation. I ask you, one last time, release my friends and I, and take us to Rocket so we can tell him what we need to tell him,” I say as I put my hood on.


“Take that hood off, and TELL ME (as he slams his hoof on the table),” says the Warden.


I take my hood off and say, “You are beginning to force my hoof.”


“This is your last chance before I have your friends incarcerated for life in the Changeling cavern,” says the Warden who is growing Angry.


“And this is your last chance to let us go or I will put you up against that wall and force your hoof,” I say with confidence.


“That’s it, Guard! Take this worthless excuse for a pegasus to the cavern, and also, place his friends in their with him,” says the Warden.


They begin to escort me but I knock both Changeling Guards unconscious and grab the Warden.

I grab his hoof and cause him to backflip across the table and land on his back. Then I pick him up and put him up against the wall and say, “Worthless? You think Pegasi are Worthless! Here’s how it goes, right now! Tell the guards in the other room that they are to release my friends and I. If you don’t (Twisting his hoof) I will have no choice but to break your hoof.”


“Do what he says (as he groans in pain),” says the Warden.


“Wise choice,” I say as I release him.


My friends and I are then placed in a heavier cell together. We then hear a voice coming towards us. A guard opens the door and says, “My queen, what may I do for you?”


“I heard that three ponies caused a ruckus in the cell interrogation room and I needed to interrogate them myself,” says Rose.


She approaches the cell and see’s us in the cell. “Peachy? Tick? Wisdom? What are you? Guard let these three go. These are friends of the King and I. They need to be treated with the utmost respect.”


We are released and escorted by Rose to the throne room. When we enter Rocket smiles and approaches us. He says, “My friends, what a surprise! I hope the Warden didn’t scare any of you, he can be over dramatic. How have you all been?”


“Rocket. . .we don't have time for catching up. We need to discuss the possibility of gathering an army to face Destro, who has decided to attack all of the Hive’s in Equestria,” I say.


He takes us to a boot camp and show us an army, but no ordinary changeling army. The Elite Changeling Army, an army with the best armor and tools ever needed.


“My friend, this army is now under your control. I hope they can help. If you’d like, I would be honored in involving the whole Changeling army,” says King Sky.


“That won’t be necessary. I just need a small army for a task that could stop Destro’s plans. Even then, my friend Windston, has already began his mission in causing the distraction, and even then, I don’t want you to put you or Rose’s life in harms way, by order of Zircon, I only ask for the small army,” I say.


“Granted! I hope they serve you well, and if you need anything else, just fly by,” King Sky says as he chuckles and walks away.

The army then forms together and we take off towards Manehattan.

Author's Note:

To all viewers,

If you have any reccomendations for the story, or if you have problems with it, please take the time to wisely judge it on it's grammar, storyline, and characters. But, if you you don't like it for anything else please be straight forward.

Sincerely,

Wisdom