• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 291 Views, 1 Comments

Wisdom's: Journey to find Lily Peace - InnerWisdom



I, InnerWisdom, take you on a Journey to find Lily peace, during my Journey we face attackers, and near death situations.

  • ...
 1
 291

Chapter IV: The Lair

Somewhere in Destro’s Base


Destro was walking through the halls of his base with Clank by his side. He approached a door and knocked, a small window slid open and a guard looked through to see Destro peering right at him. The guard opened the door and let Destro and Clank in. They were in a dungeon of some sort. It was dark and gloomy and looked like any dungeon would.


“How are the prisoners today?” yelled an ecstatic Destro.


“Well the older one has done nothing but meditate. The female however has tried to escape and has also tried to hurt anypony that has tried to approach her cell,” says the guard.


“Well, now may be a good time to introduce myself,” says Destro as he approaches Lily’s cell, “Well, well, well. You must be wondering, who I am and what I intend to do with the both of you.”


Lily charges for the cell door and tries to hit him by any means necessary and says, “You're just a freak that plans on either killing us or torturing us for some purpose.”


“Do you know what I have done to Equestria! I’ve changed the way ponies think about safety. I have made terrorism into realism. I don’t plan on torturing you or Pondi for much longer, oh no, I plan on using you both to my advantage, which means, that Wisdom and his friends, will have no chance to stop me,” says Destro with a bit of pleasure in his voice.


“Wisdom? Wisdom’s the one who was sent to save me!” says Lily with happiness.


“Well? He was sent to save you and stop me but it won’t matter because he is going to die and I will make you watch him suffer,” says Destro with anger.


“He will stop you, you will have no chance to kill him, nor his friends in fact. He will save Equestria, he will save Pondi, and most of all, he will save me,” says Lily with confidence.


“What do you see in him, hmm, is it the fact that he thinks he know everything but in reality he doesn’t, or do you see nothing more then the fact that he is in love with you,” says Destro with Curiosity.


“He loves me? I knew it. I knew it when I met him in the Hive’s Library,” says Lily with more happiness.


“That is not the point of this. The point of this is to find out why you keep believing in him saving you and Pondi. Why you believe that he will be there for you when you need him the most, why you believe he is the wisest pony of them all?” says Destro with rage and anger.


Lily smiled and looked Destro directly in the eye’s and says, “I don't believe. I know, and because I know that, I will always be able to believe.”


Destro then slammed his hooves against the cell bars and said angrily, “It won’t matter, I will kill him, and I will make you watch, if I must.”


“Your plan has already failed you and you don’t realize it but your future has been sealed,” says Pondi.


“Oh really? How?” says Destro.


“Your future has for told me that you will always remember the one thing you’ve hated the most,” says Pondi.


“And what is that?” says Destro with curiosity.


“The sign of Peace. A sign of equality, a sign of unity, and most of all the color red. You will never forget these last words, ‘Sierra Echo November Delta India Tango’ then black will surround you,” says Pondi while meditating, “Also, I see a change of heart from somepony.”


“Impossible! No pony will stop me, nor will anypony stop my machine. That’s why one of you will have the opportunity to witness the destruction and the terror that will consume all of Manehattan.The next move for me I guess would be to choose who...Tisk...tisk...tisk. I choose Pondi. Wisdom will watch as I kill one of the wise ponies of Manehattan.”


“NO! You Monster!” says Lily.


“A monster, oh no, I am more then a monster, I am Destro, the most wanted Terrorist of all Equestria, and I plan on ruling all of you.” says Destro as he maniacally laughs, “But while i’m gone, Why doesn’t Clank show you what we have in store for Wisdom.”


Destro’s guards put chains and leg braces on both of them and drag them to see a room containing torture devices and medieval contraptions.


“You see this, this is where Wisdom will tell me the truth, this is where the truth will reveal his lies, and this is where I will exploit this love and destroy it.” says Clank.


“But Why?” says Lily.


“Because Wisdom hurt me. He is the reason I am who I am. He told me things and they never happened, he deserves what he is about to get! Now if you don’t mind, I have a battle to commence.” says Clank smiling with an evil grin.


Lily is escorted back to her cell while Pondi is loaded onto a transport with Clank and headed towards Manehattan.


Manehattan


Peachy approaches a small tent that has been turned into a small meditation room. She walks in and as she approaches me I say, “Whatever you want to ask. . .don’t bother, we all know that Clank ran away because of me. I know I could’ve stopped all this but I didn’t see it. Whatever happens, I want you, Rocket, and Tick to know, that you guys are the greatest friends I could’ve ever wanted. But, You guys cannot help me stop Clank, I must face him alone. And hopefully, get him to come home no matter the cost.”


Tick enters and begins playing a sad melody with his guitar.


I continue, “Hopefully, Lily hasn’t been harmed. I made a promise to her mother, that I would bring her home safely but if I fail, I want you guys to try to get her home safely.”


“Don’t think like that, you will save her, we will help you save her. We are your friends, and friends don’t leave behind friends. We may pick on each other, we may even fight every now and then, but true friends always apologize and help their friends. Now is the time for you to make the decision of facing Clank alone or facing Clank after we capture him,” says Peachy.


“Thank you, I do agree, capturing him would be much easier. I can then confront him and tell him the truth. For that’s all he wants. And all I want is for ‘Tick to stop playing the music’.” I say as I peer over to Tick.


“Fine! but it was going so well with the mood,” says Tick as he walks out.

“Now comes one of the harder challenges of my life. To save Equestria, to save Clank, to save Pondi and Lily. Alert the army, we leave immediately, and Peachy. . .Thanks,” I say as Peachy smiles and leaves to gather the army.