• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 290 Views, 1 Comments

Wisdom's: Journey to find Lily Peace - InnerWisdom



I, InnerWisdom, take you on a Journey to find Lily peace, during my Journey we face attackers, and near death situations.

  • ...
 1
 290

Chapter III: The Request

“Where the hay are those ponies? They’ve been gone for several hours now,” says Dr.Shenanigans.


“I don’t know, but I just hope they got help. We are going to need it in order to stop that machine and Destro,” says Sgt Fears.


The sky above them went dark and when they all looked up, Dynamo says, “Is that what I think it is!?”


“A changeling army! We’re doomed!” says Sleep.


We landed and as soon as the changeling soldiers landed with us they were quick about looking like other ponies. Sleep faints.


“Wow! This is going to be awesome!” says Weep.


Just when we thought we could prepare for the attack a letter appeared from Ticks mouth.


“Woah! Now I know how Spike feels,” says Tick.


“What does it say?” says Peachy.


I begin to read it and say, “It says,


Dear InnerWisdom,


Your presence is requested by the highest authority of Canterlot. Princess Celestia needs to discuss an urgent matter regarding the current situation that has become a threat to Canterlot, Ponyville, and all corners of Equestria.


Sincerely,


Princess Twilight Sparkle”


“Well, it looks like I’ll be heading to Canterlot before we start this attack. While I’m gone, I want you guys to get the army ready and await for my orders,” I say as I take off for Canterlot.


Canterlot


Guards were everywhere and the wonderbolts have taken control of all airspace between Canterlot and Ponyville. The Princesses were kept in the safest place possible, underneath the Canterlot Palace. I approach the front doors to the palace and I find myself being escorted to the bellows of Canterlot. I enter a chamber and hear some pony say, “Wisdom, Welcome to the archives.”


“Who’s there?” I say.


“I am the keeper of all known books that have ever been created. I am the only pony in your way from seeing the princesses, and before I let you through I must ask, is it really as bad as it seems?” asks the Librarian.


“Yes. But I can stop it.” I say.


She takes me to a passage and tells me, “Follow this tunnel, make a left, and then enter the door with the eye.”


I do as she instructed me. I find the door and enter to be stopped by guards in heavy armor. They then bring me to Princess Celestia who says, “Wisdom, I do apologize for the heavy security but when I heard that all of Equestria was under attack, I knew I needed to protect my ponies. So please tell me, who is responsible for this, is it Clank?”


I sigh and say, “Princess, I do regret to inform you that Clank is involved, however, he is not the one in charge. The real threat comes from a pony calling himself, Destro. So far, he has a machine that can level skyscrapers, and I have a plan to stop it. However, I do request that you keep all airspace locked down. I have an idea.”


“What is it?” says Celestia.


I smile and say, “I know that there’s a secret Wonderbolt laboratory that creates armor and weapons. I also know that their is a device called The Black Box, which captures anything that flies into it. I may have use for it but I need the wonderbolts to wait for me to say ‘Sierra Echo November Delta India Tango’, this is what I will say when I want them to SEND IT. Whatever happens, I will stop Destro, I will save Lily Peace and Pondi, and most of all, I will get Clank back home.”


Celestia smiled and said, “And when you return, will you then reconsider my question of becoming my advisor?”


I smiled back and said, “If I make it back, then yes. But if I fail, then I will have disappointed every pony.” I begin to head for the door but get stopped.


“Follow me. I must show you something,” says Celestia.


We leave the room and go to a private archive room. She uses her magic and puts a file on the table. It reads, “CLANK-Classified. For Royal Eyes Only.”


I began skimming through and afterwards she says, “Isn’t it tragic. He was just a foal when he was abandoned by his parents in front of an orphanage. Several years went by and when the day came and he was told it was adoption day, he thought he was finally going to be adopted but the parents chose a little filly over him, so he ran away. He then got into trouble and was sent to another orphanage but he did the same thing. He finally was sent to me because no one else wanted to help him, but I knew I could. I sent him to you because I thought you would teach him how to control his feelings. I still believe that. I know that you can get him home. I also know that he can help stop Destro. That’s why I will agree to your request and alert the wonderbolts of your plan. Fly safely and bring Clank home.”


I smiled and said, “Thank you, but I must be getting back to Manehattan. I have to stop Destro before it’s too late.”


I walk out.


“Can we really trust him sister?” asks Luna.


“Do you doubt him? I see only good opportunities in his future, and one day, the time will come for him to make a hard decision.”


Manehattan


I arrive to see the army in formation. I see all of my friends and my team awaiting for me to give some sort of speech.


My friend Windston finally arrives. He walks over and says, “Wisdom, I hope you like the present I brought for you.” He opens a bag and reveals a clone of Destro tied up and gagged. “I figure, the changelings need to look like Destro and so why not copy with a clone.”


I smile to Windston. Peachy then waves for me to take the stage. I walk over and Peachy says, “Spread Wisdom to them all.”


I smile, give her a hug, and then look to the army and say, “We have all had great differences but I have looked past all that and I now see an army of changelings that want more than just to follow orders, but changelings that want to have a purpose in their life. I tell you this because I know that some of you have a dream. What that dream is I don’t know, but whatever it is, it has been threatened by Destro. Tomorrow, we fight back, and we destroy the machine. Afterwards, we finish what was started and capture Clank and Destro. Now let’s all get ready for the battle!”

A big and loud applause occurs and that’s when we all realized that tomorrow was going to bring progress. Progress that would soon bring Clank closer to home.