• Published 22nd Jun 2013
  • 290 Views, 1 Comments

Wisdom's: Journey to find Lily Peace - InnerWisdom



I, InnerWisdom, take you on a Journey to find Lily peace, during my Journey we face attackers, and near death situations.

  • ...
 1
 290

Chapter VII: The Betrayal

We had a small but convenient room in which many conversations took place in. This time however, we planned for our trip to the abandoned train station to save Lily. But there was still much to discuss.


“Good evening my fellow ponies. We have been given this floor plan of the abandoned train station with the help of Wisdom’s student, Clank. Now I will let him explain the floorplan and what we need to expect,” says Sgt Fears.


“So, Destro is keeping her here (As Clank points with his hoof to a spot on the floor plan) in this jail cell. There are three guards keeping close watch on her, there are also bigger guards standing by for any situation. Our best bet is to set up a diversion, sneak in, break Lily out, and fly to safety, any questions,” says Clank.


“Questions. so many questions. What do we do about a unforeseen force that could possibly change the situation? How do we know we can trust you? and Why would it seem as if it would be too easy to break her out if their are only three and a half guards?” says Griffin.


“Do you have something that we should hear before we continue Griffin, if so, please step up and tell us,” I say knowing that Griffin knows something we don’t.


“My friends, I am going to be swift and out front with all of you, but I have had a vision that has shown me somepony that we all thought was gone. . .(Griffin pauses and takes a deep breathe in) Destro isn’t dead, he is merely scarred but is now planning something much more terrifying that even Lily is in danger of. This plan Clank has made is brilliant but nonetheless useless since Destro is still alive and knows we would be coming,” says a truthful Griffin.


“Oh great! we are so bucked we don’t realize how bucked we are,” says Weep.


“Yea, it’s not like we can just turn ourselves over to him and plan a brilliant escape,” says Sleep.


I grabbed Clank, Griffin, and took them into a secured little room. Everypony wondered what I was talking to them about but had no idea of what was in store. We leave the room and everypony asks, “So what’s going on?”


“It’s time we go to the abandoned train station,” I say.


“Do we even need to know what. . .oh, never mind,” says Peachy who doesn’t want to know now.


We headed for the abandoned train station. When we were close enough to it, spotlights came on, and the next thing we knew was that nets were draped over us. We had been caught. Destro walked on over and said, “my, my, my, what a fortunate surprise, and it seems that I have the whole gang including Clank.”


“I brought them to you, I knew how much you wanted Wisdom, but I thought. . .” says Clank before being disrupted.


“You thought that if you brought Wisdom and his friends, I would forgive you and let you back. . (Destro pauses). . .hahahah, good show my friend, I must say I can’t believe you pulled this off, welcome back. . .(as Destro gives him a pat on his back)” says Destro happily.


They began walking my friends away in shackles and they begin to muzzle them but a few get to say something.


“How could you Clank!” says Weep.


“I thought we were friends!” says Sleep.


“I’m gonna kill you!” says Peachy.


“Buck you!” says Dynamo.


They take my friends away and place them in a cell. Meanwhile, Destro’s guards escort me to a special prep room. While they do this they have made it impossible for me to move or to fly.


They place me at a table and leave the room laughing.

The Cell Room


My friends are all in a dismal looking cell, very plague, dusty, and very well guarded. When they enter the cell, Peachy begins making remarks against the guards who leave the room.


“That’s right, leave this room, you don’t have the courage to come in here and face me,” says Peachy as the guards shut and lock them in the room.


There’s a shuffle from the cell next to them, most of them freak except for Dr. Shenanigans, Pondi, and Peachy who all look at each other with curiosity. Pondi then says, “Lily, is that you?”


Everypony looks closer to see who it is when a voice returns.


“Master? (Lily runs towards Pondi giving him a hug) It’s been horrible, they told me you were dead and kept saying Wisdom was next, and that his friends were all gonna die with him,” says a sobbing Lily.


“Lily, I want you to meet Wisdom’s friends who have risked their lives to save you,” says Pondi.


Lily walks on over and see’s my friends who all introduce themselves, especially Peachy who says, “So, you're the one my friend Wisdom can’t stop talking about. . .it’s nice to meet a filly who can care for him as much as Tick and I do, and it’s also nice to see that you and him share a common interest,” says Peachy.


“What’s that?” says Lily.


“Peace! Peace from all evil, peace to balance harmony, and Peace for all of Equestria,” says Peachy.


“I guess you’re right, but tell me, does he really love me,” says Lily.


Peachy pulls her aside and says, “Look just between us, he doesn’t stop mentioning you, he can’t stop thinking about you, and he has even gone to the lengths of risking his own life for yours.”


“She is right, young grasshopper, what all ponies strive to learn is the essence of True Love, a love which can not be found by saying what one will do for another, but instead what one did for another. Wisdom has shown True Love, that is a power no pony can take away, not even the wisest of all ponies. That is why, I still have a few tricks tucked away, especially in situations like this,” says Pondi as he knocks the cell gate off it’s hinges by whacking it with his own staff, “Let’s save Wisdom, before it’s too late.”


“Wait, you mean he’s here, where is he?” says Lily.


“He is being held in a room about to be interrogated by Destro and Clank, and then he will probably be Executed, so we must move, now!” says Pondi.


“Wait! There is something you all need to know,” says Griffin.


“What?” says Lily.


“There is another pony who needs to be saved, one that is key to aiding Wisdom in the battle against Destro,” says Griffin while being blunt.

They leave the cell room and proceed to find this other pony, so that they can save me before it's too late.