• Published 18th Jun 2013
  • 3,106 Views, 11 Comments

Rarity's and Spike's Relationship - GracefulFluttershy



Rarity never thought that she would end up dating Spike.....until....

  • ...
14
 11
 3,106

Karaokey Dokey

Okay, now who’s ready to do some karaoke?” The DJ asked. The crowd roared with excitement!

“Who wants to go first?” The DJ asked. Rarity raised her hoof.

“Okay, little miss fancy pants get on up stage!” The DJ said, pointing to Rarity. Rarity and Spike hopped on stage.

“I’m going to sing a duet with my dragonfriend,” Rarity replied, holding Spike’s claw.

“Okay, what song are you two going to sing?”

“The Closer I Get to You!"

“By Beyonce ft. Luther Vandross,” Spike added.

“Alrighty, then get to the Karaokey Dokeying!” The DJ said as he played the music.

(This is the song.)

“The closer I get to you,” Spike sang, “the more you make me see by giving me all you got.”

“Tell me more!"

“Ooh! Yeah! Your love has captured me!”

“Over and over again I tried to tell myself that we,” Rarity sang, “could never be more than friends, but while inside I knew it was real the way you make me feel! Hey! Heeeeeeeeeeeeey!”

“Oooooooo!”

“Oooooooo!” Rarity repeated.

“Laying here next to you,” Spike sang, “time just seems to fly! More and more!”

“More and More!” Rarity repeated.

“Let’s give love a try!”

“Let’s give love a try!” Rarity repeated.

“Sweeter and sweeter it grows,” Rarity sang, “and Heaven’s there for those we’re fools of tricks of time. With hearts of love we’ll find true love in a special way! Way!”

“The closer I get!"

“The closer I get!"

“To you,” They both sang, “baby.”

“The more you make me see!"

“The more you make me see,” Rarity repeated.

“By giving me what you got,” Spike sang.

“Your love!” They both sang.

“Captured me!”

“OOOH! Over and over again I tried to tell myself that we,” Rarity sang, “could never be more than friends, but while inside I knew this was real!”

“Got to be!” Spike sang.

“Got to be real,” Rarity sang, “the way you make me feel!”

“You know, you know, you know,” Spike sang at the same time.

“My baby, my baby, my baby,” They both sang, “my LOVE! My love, love! OOOOH!”

“Yes!”

“Yeah!”

“Yeah!”

“Yay!” Rarity sang, “Come closer now.”

“Come a little closer, so you can see the eyes of love,” They both sang.

“I wanna see,” Rarity sang, “into those eyes of love! Come closer now!”

“Just a little closer and speak to you I want to tell you softly something,” They both sang, “Here I am, here’s my love! I just want you to come closer now! Come a little closer and whisper in my ear I’m gonna softly tell you something.”

“I wanna whisper in your ear,” Rarity sang.

“So soft, so come closer now! Come a little closer we can celebrate the way we feel about each other,” They both sang.

“I wanna tell you what,” Spike sang. The crowd cheered and roared.

“Mane, that was hot!” The DJ shouted, “Whose next?” It kept going on and on and on till twelve o’clock, and it was finally time for the winners.

“Okay, the winners are………….. SPIKE AND RARITY!” The DJ shouted.

“Oh my Luna! We won!” Rarity shouted.

“I know! I’m SO happy!” Spike replied. They both grabbed the coupon and the trophy. Rarity hugged and kissed Spike. Spike almost passed out, but he stayed still to save his reputation. After everything was back to normal, they both went home.

THE END!

Author's Note:

The end! Sorry, I love Princess Luna better than Princess Celestia. *DON'T BAN ME, PRINCESS!!!* Stay tune for the sequel! :D

*UPDATE* Sequel is finally completed!!! :D Link is below!
null

Comments ( 8 )

Very nice story.:pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy::pinkiehappy: For the love of Luna, keep writing.:flutterrage:

2740742
I know but she seems like one even though she isn't.

Wow, the person who suggested this story wasn't joking, these are some bloody short chapters!

All the same, I'll give it a shot.

2897494
Yeah I know they're short :twilightsheepish: but thanks for giving it a shot :twilightsmile:

Comment posted by Twilight Best Pony deleted Jul 30th, 2013

Aww :heart: I love this story :twilightsmile:

I know this isn't a fair comment, considering I haven't actually read your work. The chapters are too short. The idea is that each chapter should be a self contained story, using scene transitions inside the story to move the characters about. A new chapter should be used as a serious change of pace.

Also keep in mind, the idea is to get your reader so engrossed in a chapter that they don't even think twice about clicking 'Next Chapter'. At the end of the first chapter, I wasn't invested in the story, so I felt no real need to click that button. It may be hurtful to say, but from criticism we learn.

This entire story could have been condensed into a one chapter one shot, and it would have been at a very appropriate length. This one just keeps getting broken up by constant transitions.

I hope you found the critique helpful, good luck in your future writing!
-Lumino

Login or register to comment