• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,607 Views, 28 Comments

Dangerously In Love (Sequel to Rarity's and Spike's Relationship) - GracefulFluttershy



There's a new Unicorn in town, and she's out to get Rarity! What will happen to Rarity's and Spike's relationship now?

  • ...
11
 28
 1,607

The "Special" Place

“Rarity, how long does this blind fold need to be on?” Spike asked as Rarity was leading him to a “special” place.
“We are almost there, Darling. Just a few more steps,” Rarity replied as they got closer.
“I won’t bump into anything, right?” Spike inquired, wobbling a little as he walked.
“No, no, no, of course not, Darling! You are in good hooves!” Rarity responded, “Ah, we’ve made it! Now you can take it off!”
“WOAH!!!” Spike exclaimed as he took off the blind fold. It was piles and piles of gems everywhere!
“Is this Dragon Heaven?” Spike asked as he was in a daze. Then, he started floating! Rarity giggled.
“No! This was the “special” place, just for you!” Rarity replied, grabbing Spike’s tail with her magic and bringing him down to the ground, “It’s to show how much I love you, Spikey Wikey!”

“Rarity, thank you so much! I love you too!” Spike responded, kissing Rarity on her cheek and then he dove into one of the piles of gems. As he was eating his Dragon heart away, Rarity just stood there giggling.

Author's Note:

I know it's a short chapter but there is more to come! :P