• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,608 Views, 28 Comments

Dangerously In Love (Sequel to Rarity's and Spike's Relationship) - GracefulFluttershy



There's a new Unicorn in town, and she's out to get Rarity! What will happen to Rarity's and Spike's relationship now?

  • ...
11
 28
 1,608

It's All about Winning Them Over!

*The Next Day at the Party*
Snowcatcher’s P.O.V.
“Thank you everypony for coming! I would like to thank Vinyl Scratch for being the DJ,” I announced. “Move Your Body” By Ponfel 65 (It’s really called Eiffel 65) started playing.
“Work your mind mind
Work your body move your mind
Move your mind mind
Work your body body
Work your mind mind
Work your body move your mind
Move your mind mind
Work your body move your,” The song played.
“I love this song!” exclaimed Pinkie Pie.
“I know! This song is awesome!” Rainbow agreed. Then, Rainbow started doing this cool looking dance. Pinkie and I joined in. Soon, everypony else joined in except for Spike.
“What’s wrong Spike?” I asked, still dancing.
“Well, I was just wondering where Rarity was,” He replied, twirling his thumbs. Why is he worrying about her when he has me?! UGH!!! I lied and said I would invite her, but I didn’t so I had to make an excuse.
“Oh, she uhh, had dresses to make, so she’s busy,” I quickly responded while still dancing, “Besides, you have me; there’s no need to worry about her anymore!”
“Oh, yeah right,” He sadly said. I had to cheer him up fast!
“Uhh, Spike, come on, and dance with me!” I quickly said, trying to cheer him up, “Don’t you love this song?”
“Move your body,
Every everypony.
Move your body,
Come on now everypony.
Move your body, move your body.
Everypony come on now everypony,” The song played. Spike started to tap his foot.
“I guess I could,” Spike responded, getting into the rhythm.
“COME ON, SPIKEY!!!” Pinkie cheered, still dancing.
“Okay!” He exclaimed, dancing with the rest of the gang. We all laughed and cheered him on.
“You want to move the world,
Start with your body.
Yo, come on you gotta start with something.
If you wanna move your mind,
Just move your body.
Move your mind, move your mind,
It's gonna cost you nothing.
You want to move somepony,
Start with your body.
Yo come on and try to move somepony.
If you wanna move alone,
Then everypony will move along with you,” The song played. When the song finally ended, Pinkie started passing out party treats. It was simple stuff like cupcakes, cookies, punch, and ice cream. Though, it was still tasty for this pink loser!
“How does the party treats taste?” Pinkie asked everypony.
“Awesome!” Rainbow shouted.
“Great!” Applejack called out.
“It’s wonderful!” Fluttershy replied.
“These are good!” Twilight added.
“It feels like a party in my mouth!” Spike exclaimed.
“I love them!” I yelled.
“Yay!” cheered Pinkie, taking another bite of her cupcake she had in her hoof.
“Hey Snow, how ‘bout you help me get rid of some clouds tomorrow first thing in the morning?” Rainbow asked me, “I was suppose to do it by myself, but it’s a pain doing all that work by yourself! You know what I mean?”
“Yeah I did, and sure!” I replied. I need to make a good impression on them if I’m gonna win them over.
“Gee thanks!” Rainbow responded. I nodded.
Suddenly, everypony else started asking me to help them with stuff tomorrow. Twilight wanted me to help organize her books, Fluttershy wanted me to help her feed her animals and play with them, and Applejack wanted me to help her buck some apple trees. Spike was the only one who didn’t ask for anything. I sure was glad about that! Though, I was still mad that I had to help all these morons tomorrow just to steal them away from Rarity!
Then, we decided to play games. We played the games that Pinkie thought everypony would enjoy. I thought these games were for two year olds! She had games like Pin-The-Tail-On-The-Pony, Bobbing for Candy, Red Light Green Light, and board games. It seemed that everypony else still enjoyed it. Wow, these ponies are lame! I can’t believe I have to pretend to be their friends!
When the party was finally over, everypony decided to help clean up. At least they’re cleaning up my house before they leave. That’s one good thing about them! Rainbow Dash was the only one who was kind of slacking off with her work. I know that she doesn’t like cleaning, but come on, you could respect my house! When they FINALLY got done cleaning, I said goodbye to them as they left. Before Spike left, he gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek and then went out the door. Yuck! Also, I can’t believe I have to pretend to like him! Why would Rarity like a Baby Dragon?! That’s just weird!
“Finally they’re gone!” I shouted with relief when they all left, slamming my door closed.