• Published 19th Jun 2013
  • 1,607 Views, 28 Comments

Dangerously In Love (Sequel to Rarity's and Spike's Relationship) - GracefulFluttershy



There's a new Unicorn in town, and she's out to get Rarity! What will happen to Rarity's and Spike's relationship now?

  • ...
11
 28
 1,607

Introducing

“Here is Sweet Apple Acres! My friend Applejack lives here!” I said as we walked past the gates. I spotted Applejack apple bucking, so I went up to her to introduce Snowcatcher to her.
“Hey Sugar cube! Who is pony?” Applejack asked, stopping in the middle of her work.
“Snowcatcher this is Applejack. Applejack this is Snowcatcher,” I introduced, “She is a new member of the Weather Team!”
“A Unicorn on the Weather Team?” Applejack asked, titling her head to the side.
“Yes!” Snowcatcher answered.
“Filled with Pegasus members?" Applejack inquired, not believing that it was possible.
“Yup!” I replied, winking my eye so that she would change the subject. Applejack nodded.
“Well, nice meeting you Sugar Cube, but I really need to get some work done,” Applejack said as she put a bucket by a nearby tree.
“Are you apple bucking?” Snowcatcher asked, stepping closer to the tree.
“Yes! Do you know how to apple buck?” Applejack asked.
“Of course I do! When I lived in Ponyville, I used to apple-I mean, snow buck the snow off the trees that my family lived by. I’m sure apples aren’t that different!” Snowcatcher said, getting ready to apple buck.
“Honey, I appreciate it, but-“ Applejack started, but then WHACK!!!

Snowcatcher kicked the horse feathers out of that tree! All of a sudden, all of the apples fell out of the tree! I was flabbergasted! Just by bucking snow, this pony sure knows how to buck apples! Applejack’s mouth dropped, and so did mine! We were speechless!
“Well, uh, thank you! Whenever you’re bored and want to kick some trees, you know where to find me,” Applejack said as she continued her work. Snowcatcher just giggled.
“Well, let’s go to Sugarcube Corner!” I said as we were on our way. When we got there, we were greeted by the cheerful, pink Earth pony!
“Hiya! Who is this? I never met you before, and if I never met you before, that must mean you’re new! I know everypony in Ponyville! What’s your name? Where are you from? Can you-“ Pinkie Pie began before I put my hoof in her mouth.
“Pinkie Pie this is Snowcatcher. Snowcatcher this is Pinkie Pie,” I introduced, “Snowcatcher is from Canterlot but she moved into Cloudsdale because her special talent deals with snowflakes!”
“Wow! A Unicorn that deals with snowflakes! Is she on the Weather Team?” Pinkie asked, amazed.
“Why, yes I am!” Snowcatcher replied.
“That’s so cool!” Pinkie responded.
“Pinkie can do amazing things too!” I explained, “She can break the 4th Wall, mess with the Laws of Gravity, make portals, and dive into pools in slow-mo!” Pinkie Pie nodded.
“And, bake delicious cupcakes and other sweets!” Pinkie Pie added.
“Yes, of course!” I said, laughing. Snowcatcher giggled.
“I can bake too!” Snowcatcher said.
“Really?” Pinkie Pie asked, her eyes lighting up.
“Yes,” Snowcatcher replied, “I used to help my grandma bake sweets when I was younger! I thought baking was something I was good at, but it turns out that it was just a hobby.”
“Wow! You need to bake some cupcakes with me!” Pinkie Pie said, cheerfully. (No Cupcakes story reference related thing in here!) Snowcatcher giggled and then nodded.
“Well we have to go to Twilight’s house! I’m still showing Snowcatcher around,” I explained.
“Okay! See ya later Alligator!” Pinkie Pie said, “You need to see my pet Alligator, Gummy!” Snowcatcher nodded and then we were on our way….again.

When we arrived to Twilight’s house, I knocked on the door. Spike answered it, and from the looks of it, he had just woke up from his afternoon nap. He was carrying his blue blanket in one hand and in the other hand, he was sucking his thumb. He noticed that he was caught, so he had stopped. It was actually pretty funny! Then, he hid his blanket.
“Uh, hey Rainbow! What’s up?” Spike asked, trying to look cool.
“Hey Spike! This is Snowcatcher! Snowcatcher this is Spike!” I introduced them, “Where’s Twilight?”
“She’s organizing her books! Come in, come in,” Spike said, stepping aside and holding the door for us. As we stepped inside, I saw the purple Egghead organizing her books just like what Spike had said.
“Twi, I want you to meet somepony!” I said.
“Wait! I’m almost done!” Twilight said, waving her hoof, “Now where does this go?”
“Oh come on!” I yelled as I hoof palmed. Snowcatcher walked closer to Twilight, and then she studied her book shelves.
“This goes here!” Snowcatcher said, lifting the book with her magic and placing it in the right place.
“WOW!!! You’re right! How did you know?” Twilight inquired, in awe.
“I used to help my mother’s friend organize books,” Snowcatcher explained, “She worked in a library.”
“That is astonishing!” Twilight exclaimed. Snowcatcher did a cheesy grin.
“What’s your name?” Twilight asked.
“I’m Snowcatcher!” Snowcatcher answered.
“She’s on the Weather Team! She’s from Canterlot like you!” I explained, “Then, she moved into Cloudsdale because her special talent deals with snowflakes!”
“That is very interesting!” Twilight replied.
“I also lived in Ponyville for a while,” Snowcatcher added.
“That is wonderful!” Twilight exclaimed.
“So, what’s your name?” Snowcatcher asked, “Oh wait, it’s Twilight!”
“Yes, indeed it is! Whenever I need help organizing books, can you help me?” Twilight asked, giving her puppy dog eyes.
“Sure!” Snowcatcher agreed, giggling. Then, we all laughed.
“Do you need any spells while you’re walking on the clouds?” Twilight asked.
“No! I was born to walk on clouds!” Snowcatcher responded, “Weird, huh?”
“Yes! That is still amazing!” Twilight said, her eyes widening.
“Well, we are going to Rarity’s house. I’m still showing Snowcatcher around,” I explained. Spike jumped up!
“Can I come too?” Spike asked, almost begging.
“Oh yeah, sure you can, Spike!” I replied.
“YAY!!!” Spike exclaimed as he dashed out the door. My hair poofed up! It looked like Snowcatcher’s hair now! We all laughed! Then, I zoomed out of the door while Snowcatcher teleported to Rarity’s house.
“SHE CAN TELEPORT TOO?!” Twilight screamed when everypony was gone.

Author's Note:

There will be a lot of repeating words in this chapter, sorry. :(