• ...
9
 155
 11,996

PreviousChapters
AND ONE MORE THING!

This universe is continued in yet another fic, The Great and Powerful Trixie Rises.

Just thought you all might like to know :twilightsmile:

Also, that Dislestia fic is right here

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 26 )

3871718

No problem, I very much enjoyed it. However, as you said, it could have be a quick blurb; they continue fighting, going on to take on the next set of Mars or something like that would have sufficed. It didn't need to be more than a paragraph long. Heck, could have been two sentences. The focus would have still been on the ponies and humans, but that little side note so that we're not left wondering if Discord's prank ended up burning bridges.

Course, that could be placed either midway as a breaker between pony and human, or at the very beginning. I doubt it would work as well at the end, the way you ended the epilogue was too good to blurge. Just my opinion though.


3871721

Yeah, I guess you could call that writing on the floor or ground.

3875072 *shrugs* I dunno. I really don't. I think I'll just return to my other writings, and if something happens to hit me, we'll see what happens there.

3924935 I'm taking that as a compliment.

3881307 I am so glad I'm not the only one who remembers Jackie Chan Adventures.

3942563

The only thing girly about the fanfics is the show that they are based off of. :trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright:

But yeah, just watched the new episode today and had to tilt my head some as I was reminded of what the canon show is like. It IS a little far from Call of Duty and Battlefield 3 on the scale. :rainbowlaugh:

3991603 There are multiple brothers and sisters who share the title, each representing a different segment of the human population (six in all. Be sure to collect the trading cards once I convince Bandai to invest in me!)

3992022 Woops! Guess that was while I was debating whether or not to type out Rarity's accent phonetically...thanks!

3996429 Quick cameo. Because.

4014547 Thanks for the tips, man! They really help!

4012761 I'll take that as an excellent compliment!

4026589 Yep. *sniffle* Liquid pride. Leaking from my eyes. So much pride it's just...flowing out my head.

*gasp, sob*

4028652 Thank you kindly for that! And thanks for another fave! And American version of Christopher Eccleston's shaved-head doc? Hmm...

4129738 Right after MLD and FO:E, huh? Wow. That's...pretty big.

4145081 (Just a quick cameo I threw in for funnies)

4194476 Spur of the moment decision. Plus, I doubt his magic was recovered enough, considering the effort it took to levitate Ramirez's grenades earlier.

4481565 Eh, is not for everyone, I know.

4982915 It's alright to admit you cried, I misted up myself while writing it.

Late comer to your story .....well done! Knowing this is a fantasy....You had a few moments there where you had me reliving my own bouts of PTSD......Please don't take that the wrong way.....It just lets me know I have to step back and get a fresh grip on my perspective. Remembering I'm still in one piece and that I have to put one foot in front of the other to keep going forward everyday. (That and a hard cider here and there....heheheheh!) Keep it up! (Quick answers..Iraq. Balad. two tours 2006. 2009. They call it "Mortaritaville" for a reason.)

6325854 I don't know whether to be horrified that I caused the suffering of another human being or elated that I wrote this so well that I was able to trigger a real and emotional response from somebody. I'm gonna go with horr-elated.

6326407 I think I can say this....Be Proud of what you have written! Art is supposed to bring about an emotional response! ( I define all art under that statement) I read these works to be entertained! I can truly say I was very entertained and you most definitely got that emotional response! Have FUN!

6326442 #truth

So much #truth

Thanks, man

Thanks for the fave on this ol' thang!

Can you summarize everything that happened in this story? I had a vision problem and I have about 100 stories to read, I won't have time to read the big ones anymore

11169031
Bad guy summons Nazis to fuck up pony land, good guy brings in 'Muricans, big battle, some good guys die, Shining gets traumatized, good guys go back home with all memory of them erased, main good guy marries human Fluttershy. "Friendship is magic, motherfucker."

Login or register to comment