Fallout Equestria 5,366 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 157 )
  • Viewing 51 - 100 of 157

Promoting Fallout Equestria fics huh? Well there is one that I would like alongside my own I would like to promote but... Ah well might as just do it for now...

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Winter Winds

Author: LethalAurora

Tags: Gore, Romance, Dark, Crossover, Adventure

Summary: Ice Dice is a pony residing in a stable that is controlled by a Prestige system that Stable-Tec never implemented. In the last few decades some strange things have been happening, like the council announcing the new 'Send Away' feature and her own mother going missing, supposedly abandoning her daughter to an undeserving fate in attempts to escape to the surface. Follow Dice as her reality starts cracking before her eyes and perhaps taking away her sanity with it.

Pitch: This was a fanfic made by one of the bronies of the Brony Analysis group. It has not been updated in one year leaving it at chapter one and only on chapter one. However, despite that, it has a good, strong start into the story as it delves into Ice Dice's backstory. I might end up having to ask LethalAurora herself to see if she might update this but for now, it still remains incomplete

And now it's my turn for a self-promotion

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Neo Fantasia

Author: I guess you could say me

Tags: Gore, Sad, Dark, Crossover, Adventure

Summary: Two princesses originally were here to receive the last few memory orbs needed to fully restore her. However, upon entry here, the world was worse than they had imagined. In the darkness of post-apocalyptic Equestria, many had lost all hope of seeing the light and paved their way into the darkness never to be seen ever again. Seeing that hope in this world was lost, Zodiac decided to stay behind to set the world back in its true path bidding farewell to the princesses as they go to search for the missing memories.

Pitch: This fanfic of mine originally started as an idea when I got started on another fanfic where both Celestia and Luna from that timeline visited the Fallout: Equestria universe in search for Luna's memories. Having this being my first Fallout: Equestria fanfic, i decided to tackle this beast first. They called upon my OC Zodiac who was originally an alicorn but decided to strip himself of his alicorn heritage and became a pegasus deciding to act to restore this world back not knowing that Littlepip was already on the case (Though he does learn about that out in time).

It isn't just Littlepip and her friends he meet up in time though, he gains friends from this universe meeting up with some other influential ponies besides Littlepip in his journey to rekindle the hope back from Equestria while slowly learning what happened during the war itself and fighting his own inner conflicts involving a certain 'karma' system for him if I think about it. All in all, I'm not expecting this to be great like PH, Pink Eyes, or the original but I'm doing just for fun :twilightsmile:

Here's a fic my friend and i have decided to write.

Title: Fallout Equestria: What happens in the past...
Author: The Criple Brony (me) along with non member-Zjackel17
Tags: Romance Tragedy Sad Dark Adventure
Summary: 4 mentally deranged people go on a quest to do...things. For example; Kill raiders, meet new and exciting people, discover the fates of the long dead, kill slavers, find lost and forgotten history of the great White City, and last but not least: survive.
Pitch: Me and my friend just wanted to co-write a fic together. While our first, this fic is not half bad. While this sounds pretty self confident, I really think you may enjoy reading this if you give it a chance to grow. Critisism is welcome but if your gonna hate, hate on our writing. That way, we can try to improve.

Criple Brony, signing off

Comment posted by The Criple Brony deleted Oct 9th, 2015

title: Fallout equestra: Shooting star

author: Sias Smal (flippyroxshtf)

tags: [crossover] [adventure] [gore] [violence] (haven't made enough to tag it)

summary:
A little blue bird in its cage is oblivious to the world outside, it knows not of the dangers that lay just beyond, but it's cage door broken wide open, its guardian dead. The little blue bird must fly or fall, follow this little bird as it must learn to survive outside of its cage, alone it would parish and fall into the darkness, but with some help it can learn to fly, luckily it has just that, waiting just outside it's cage is a big black crow, waiting for the little blue bird to take flight. Towards that which took it's oblivious sanctuary, it chooses to follow the crow for the promise of revenge. But can this little bird afford the price of revenge? Or that which comes after?

pitch: I know they say in da rules that the pitch it very important but so far i only have a summary,a intro, a prologue and 2 chapters, plus 25,000 plus rough idea's written down, so for now i will post the what i have once i finish editing (still looking for a editor) it and i will update this once i have gotten more into my story ok ^^

I awoke laying in the cold fresh snow, looking up...

That's not much of a summary, nor is it much of a description of your story. Seems like you just pasted the opening scene from your story.

I seemed to have gotten mixed up and posted my intro instead of my summary :twilightblush: how i got into and summary confused, don't ask me XD

summary: A little blue bird in its cage is oblivious to the world outside, it knows not of the dangers that lay just beyond, but it's cage door broken wide open, its guardian dead. The little blue bird must fly or fall, follow this little bird as it must learn to survive outside of its cage, alone it would parish and fall into the darkness, but with some help it can learn to fly, luckily it has just that, waiting just outside it's cage is a big black crow, waiting for the little blue bird to take flight. Towards that which took it's oblivious sanctuary, it chooses to follow the crow for the promise of revenge. But can this little bird afford the price of revenge? Or that which comes after?

(i'm not good at summaries XP i think i just ended up writing another intro? any tips for writing a intro?)

You should edit that into your post 4792388 ... not by posting it as a separate comment.

But yes, that's much better.

You originally wrote an introduction, since your character is the one narrating, not a summary, or a description. An intro is an intro to your story. An intro talks about the setting, the events happening currently, the events that happened to cause your story, etc. Talk about the foundation that your story will build upon.

Most Fo:E fics talk about the balefire bombs, Great War, etc to set up their story.

ok, thanks for all your help ^^ i'm still new to this website set up but i will ^^

Additionally, this thread is somewhat strict about what you can have. Please model your post after the template provided in the first post:

Title: Self Explanatory. Please provide a link to the story.
Author: Same as above. Just put "Me!" if you're the author, or something :twilightsmile:
Tags: Tell us what tags the story has.
Summary: Give a very brief picture of what the story is about, preferably without spoilers.
Pitch: Tell us why we should read this, also without spoilers. This is probably the most important part, as it's what will hopefully net the story more readers

This means remove your intro, but keep your summary. We want the ads here to be somewhat uniform so that nobody has the upperhand over the other, other than what they wrote in their ad.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Strange Case of 77
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/296819/fallout-equestria-the-strange-case-of-77

Author: Me

Tags: Gore, Trajedy, Dark, Alternate Universe, Human

Summary: A side story to Five Card Draw, this is the story of 77's time in the crystal empire, where he sets out to destroy the place once and for all. When a half mad regenerator is the least evil of a place, a scorched earth response is needed. Will he survive the mad nation and make it to Equestria? Yeah, more then likely, and leave a mushroom cloud in his wake.

Pitch: Well, again, we don't really see much canon FE. so I thought why not? Again, hie, but I like to think I do them a little better then the emo teens or self inserts around. I'm probably wrong... in fact I'm certain, but I'm hoping its fun for some

Title:Fallout Equestria: Five Card Draw
http://www.fimfiction.net/story/274647/fallout-equestria-five-card-draw

Tags: Gore, Dark, Crossover, Alternate Universe, Human

Summary: Without spoiling to much, Joshua Graham, Ulysses, 77, Marcus, and GRY-15674 (or Gary) are drawn by arcane means by a mysterious group to Equestria in the aftermath of Littlepips sacrifice. Few souls maintain virtue in the meat grinder called the Equestrian wastelands, and fewer still seek redemption. And under their guidance, these rough men of the wastes, some will find something none have ever had... pride. In themselves, in each other, and maybe the little ponies of the blasted lands can walk tall once more. War never changes, but maybe a human can, and with friendship, the lost souls of men can be at peace in this new land.

Pitch: Yes yes, I know it just being hie it earns me scorn, but hear me out. I'm sure there there, but I've not seen any stories who really use canon fallout characters, its all been some mary gary stu oc, and this annoys me. And I've yet to see anyone do these characters justice, and being the fallout freak I am, I believe I can. Also... I just think if she were around, Pip would give Joshua Graham the biggest hug she could

Joshua: Pip... what in heaven... I don't need you to do that.

Pip: Who says I'm doing it for you?

Joshua: Why do you weep little sister?

Pip: Because you won't.

Nyerguds
Group Admin

So... why are your stories missing the Human tag? :trixieshiftright:

Derped. Fixed and thanks for pointing that out

Nyerguds
Group Admin

You fixed it on only one of your fics :applejackunsure:

Wait... oh! On my... shit! Fixed, thanks

5) Please follow the following template to recommend a story:
Title: Self Explanatory. Please provide a link to the story.
Author: Same as above. Just put "Me!" if you're the author, or something :twilightsmile:
Tags: Tell us what tags the story has.
Summary: Give a very brief picture of what the story is about, preferably without spoilers.
Pitch: Tell us why we should read this, also without spoilers. This is probably the most important part, as it's what will hopefully net the story more readers

Title: Littlehorn

Tags: Gore, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Dark, Sad, Tragedy

Summary:
This story is about a filly who attends Luna's school for gifted unicorns. She is thinking about her hero, and contemplating the meaning of what heroism means. She wants very much to be a hero herself, and participate in the zebra war to save pony lives when she is old enough. When the school is attacked, she must reconsider in her mind what heroism is all about.

Pitch:
When I first read Fo:E, I found that the Littlehorn massacre resonated quite strongly with me. I'm not sure why, as nobody I know has been a part of a school shooting or anything like that. Either way, it means a lot, and I wanted to make a tribute to this event which Kkat created for Fo:E, but which was not elaborated upon. Nobody else seems to have written about the event either, so it is my hope that this story brings some visceral imagery in all your minds as to what Littlehorn very well may have felt like.

I took a few minor liberties with the details, but the spirit of the event - the horror - , I believe, is accurate. In order to really get it through how awful this would have been, it's necessary to create relatable characters who could be anybody's child. Every unicorn who attended at that school was someone's pride and joy. Somepony who had the potential to contribute great things to Equestria. Somepony who Princess Luna personally chose to be a student at her special school. To really appreciate the depth of the tragedy, one must first believe that these children are precious. As such, this story explores that deliberately jarring tone shift from a casual, fun day at school, to desperate, unspeakable horror and hopelessness.

Also, this story is about heroism. Too often, people think of a hero as someone who would star in a Marvel movie. Iron Man and Thor. Extraordinary people. In this story, I propose the idea that heroism is much more than valiantly saving lives. That anyone can be a hero, even when they don't believe there is any possible contribution they can make to someone else's life. That's the theme of the story I want to get across to the reader.

As for the climax, well I can't keep it secret how it ends. You're all Fallout: Equestria fans, after all. But if you read this, it won't be to find out what happens. It'll be to find out how it happens.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Portal Problems
Tags: Adventure, AU, Dark, Crossover
Summary: Portal Jumper, hating the name her mother gave her, grew up for a while with her (frankly racist) aunt during the war. After over a year apart her father asked that she join him in the lab he's been working on in the south Pawsific. She agrees to go but is surprised by the genetic diversity of the staff, and has to live their until the place goes on lock-down as the bombs hit Equestria. Waking up after a long sleep she has to deal with the fact that she's the only pony in the aria, and she has to deal with the teachings of her aunt.
Pitch: I've been writing this for a long time and I find the idea interesting, and coming up with the new tale with PJ's aunt was WAY to easy. ATM it's only the prologue and I know it could use some work, but I wanted to show it off because I'm relay proud of where I've taken it. The tech and lab in the story is based on Portal FYI, just so that you understand where it's comeing from. For some reason I've had problems doing art for PJ, so thair's no cover whatsoever, But I may make one with pointy ponies at some point soon. Hope you like it ^-^

Here's a shameless self-promotion and I hope you guys like my story. It's in progress so if I'm jumping the gun then tell me. :scootangel:

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Crystal Lane

Author: Me!

Tags: Sex, Gore, Adventure, Crossover, Dark, Sci-Fi

Summary: Luminous Gem (Or Xithrix if you prefer her traditional Changeling name) and her marefriend, Clear Skies, are sent south from Crystal Lane (Post-war Crystal Empire that was not hit by the megaspells due to a combination of Princess Cadence, Shining Armor, and the Crystal heart) to save Crystal Lane from an enemy never before faced by them. (A better summary is on my fic's page. Although I'm always open to people telling me how to improve it)

Pitch: A changeling born and raised in the post-war Crystal Empire adventures through the Northern Equestrian wasteland, sounds nice, right? Despite only three "story" chapters (story as opposed to the intro and prologue) so far, I think I bring enough to the table to interest those who are looking for an in-progress FOE fic. With bits on religion (I have written up a bit to be used on how the post-war religions of the North have come to be that will be used as we find out about each one), changelings role in FOE, the role of the Crystal Empire, and different factions that will decide the fate of the North and possibly Equestria as a whole, I think that what I write up will be of value to some at least. Give me a try, for War never changes, and Crystal stands strong!

Unlike all of you I'll be recommending someone else's story. (Then again I have no story to promote myself with.)

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Nega Zone https://www.fimfiction.net/story/299582/fallout-equestria-nega-zone

Author: Silver Lighnen

Tags: Cross-over, Horror, Sad and Gore.

Summary: A ranger team is sent out to defend the Nega Zone whilst discovering a whole new form of terror conjured up in the Wastelands.

Pitch: If you enjoy short but worthwhile horror stories with the right amount of terror and gore then this story is for you. Despite some cheesy cliches this story gave me chills and I bet 5 caps that it will give you chills as well. This story has a twisted ending to leave you in distraught. Enjoy this brain food.

(This story is also being entered in the Halloween contest, just wanted to add that in)

Professor Plum
Group Admin

You need to add a link.

Might as well get the (mostly) shameless self promotion out the way...

Title: Fallout Equestria: Hellraisers

Author: Me! :duck:

Tags: Sex, Gore, Adventure, Crossover (may be edited in the future)

Summary: The story of a bunch of different ponies, zebras, griffins, and others coming together through adventures to start a wasteland -and eventually world- wide spread mercenary group.

Pitch: This is my first foray into truly serious solo writing, but I think I've done well so far. I really wanted to have more comedy and funniness in there alongside the action and I think I've mostly achieved that. The cast is colorful and diverse, with everything from: a pyromanic raider filly; to a violent Ex-Steel Ranger in experimental power armor; a wanabee badass griffin; a cheeky, gunslinging stallion; a rather promiscuous mare; and a very serious, very short overmare and her even more serious, much, MUCH larger zebra bodyguard. And that's just the currently intoduced members!

Now I know there are probably several of you thinking that the story is going to be "Hey you, join our group for no good reason!" A million times over until the story ends, and you're partially right. The Hellraisers numbers will swell a good bit by the end, but I also want to tell a story. There are things happening in the ruined city of Maremi, and the Hellraisers are going to be swept right into the middle of all the chaos as time goes on. From the tops of crumbling skyscrapers to the hearts of secret underground facilities, it's bound to be a wild and entertaining ride!

Title: Fallout Equestria: The Kingdom of Ice

Tags: Gore, Adventure, Crossover, Dark

Summery: The lands north of Canterlot are cold and harsh. When stable mare Silver Light exits her home in the stable in search of her long lost father, she experiences the coldness of the wasteland first hand and becomes wrapped up in a plot that will affect the entire northern region. But will she be able to survive intact, or will the cold of the wasteland freeze her heart?

Pitch: This is my first time writing a story, but I think I've been doing ok. If you are looking for a story with a slow start with a character who starts out as pacifistic and reluctant to harm, but slowly loses her way over the course of the story. Then check it out please, I garentee that I'll be writing this story for a while as I have quite few ideas planned out for it.

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Silence

Author: Myself

Summary: A young earth scientist, Zero, was given the task to retrieve valuable items for studies. He was set out with a team of fellow scientists in search of these artifacts. What started as a simple mission fetch quest in New Hampshore has turned for the worst. Zero’s team has vanished and with them his means of communication. Zero now finds himself faced with more than just the hunt he was initially sent on, but now also faces the cruelty and barbaric nature of the Wastelands.

Pitch: I'm starting off several chapters with no more than 10,000+ words unless if its necessary as to make it easier for the viewers to read, though I do plan on making longer chapters as it progresses throughout, so for now, I wanted to make it easy for the readers to watch the story throughout. Grammatical errors are expected to happen, so I apologize if any spelling mistakes are present.

Figured I'd throw mine in here even though I just published it a couple days ago:

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Allegiances (http://www.fimfiction.net/story/301847/fallout-equestria---allegiances)

Author : Myself (Fair Play)

Tags: Crossover, Adventure, Dark, Gore

Summary: Family? Friends? Country? Fortunately, many of us have never had to choose between them.
Dust Cloud, AKA Private Updraft, is an average soldier with a middling job in the Enclave. He is selected for special service observing life in the Wasteland for possible colonization or cooperation by the Enclave. He clandestinely moves down to the Wasteland to complete his mission.
Soon, surprising events force him to question where his loyalties lie… and the loyalties of all those he knows… and is forced to choose between them. The lives of ponies lie in the balance. What will he choose? And will it be the right choice?

Pitch: I figured I'd try a hand at a story from the PoV of a run of the mill Enclave officer sent down to the Wasteland. He is not your stereotypical "all wasteland ponies must die" and gives a different viewpoint of a generally despised group. I hope to strike a balance between action, light comedy, and more serious subject matter as I write more. The gore tag is only there since there will be fights which will result in some gore, but I hope to keep it light.

I have been working on Fallout: Equestria - The Hooves of Fate for close to three years now, and it's coming along very well I think, but the other day, I decided to do a quick one shot story just for the hell of it.

It's about what became of Fernando, Pinkie Pie's straw from The Mane Attraction.

Fallout: Equestria - The Last Straw.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Straitjacket

Author: Me! :raritywink:

Tags: Gore. Adventure. Alternate Universe. Crossover. Dark. Horror. Thriller.

Summary: The story is about waking up dazed in confused, in a place called Red Heart Asylum, alone, and with no memory about who you are or what has happened.

Pitch: Fallout Equestria: Straitjacket Is a dark take on the world, (like it already wasn't :rainbowlaugh: ) A story about acting out on a damaged brain, with no idea of whether it will be your doom, or will it be your strength to fight your way out though this wasteland.

What ever did happen to the poor ponies who had to deal with the war, both involved and not involved. What happened to those who's minds were lost in the stress of PTSD, were they truly taken care of or was there something far worse being done to them.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Journey

Author: Scorch215

Tags: Gore, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Cross over, Dark

Summary: Chrome is a maintenance pony in a stable and is force into the wasteland and is joined by a few others as he follows a mysterious radio signal across the wasteland.

Pitch: Im not entirely sure how to pitch something but, well. the story is more or less Chrome following the radio signal to try and figure out what's going on as the pony on the other end seems to know a lot about what's going on to an extent and is try to help the wastelands inhabitance. There is a bit of mystery to it concerning the radio signal.
I will give warning, My editor is moving so I don't know when I'll hear from them so the chapter are not fully edited, just ran through a spellchecker.

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/306864/fallout-equestria-journy

Title: Fallout Equestria: Raider

Tags: Gore, Sex, AU, Dark

Summary: A quick glance into the mind of a well established raider.

Pitch: Idunno, it's different from everything else I've read regarding FoE, I'm a relatively new writer and I'd love some feedback. Plus it's short, so at least I won't be wasting your time :derpytongue2:

Title: Fallout Equestria: Ashes to Ashes

Tags: Gore, Adventure, Comedy, Crossover, Dark, Drama, Sci-Fi

Summary: The world ended in fire, and what is leftover is fought and bled over by the survivors. In the pocket region of Vanhoover, a place beset on all sides by magical radiation, is being torn apart by gang warfare from the inside. It is not an okay place to live, but despite all that, there's some manner of hope. Rumors persist of a way out, not by sea or by air, but by land. A hidden tunnel where safe passage is guaranteed, but no one knows where it could possibly be. And during all this chaos, a pony from the past awakens from a long slumber, and comes into a world he no longer knows.

Pitch: If you're looking for a story inspired by Fallout 4, look no further. Staring Braeburn from MLP canon, there's a mix of both laughter and sadness, hope and despair, courage and fear, in this story, and it's only going to get better from here on out.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Our Story
Author: loospsorspoolOozeLock, DJ_Neon_Lights, cookiechip, The Infinity Doctor, The Wadapan, ChurchNW, Boop007, sophos, TundraStanza, Silver Lighnen, Zytharros, Black Spring, Sketch Notes, SoothingCoffee and Paddle Steamer, who only made one post and it was not story related.
Tags: Alternate Universe, Crossover, Random
Summary: Violet Heart is a babysitter, then things escalate way to quickly.
Pitch: 15 or so authors did a pass the paragraph game, it was both terrible and awesome.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Armor

Author: Your's truly

Tags: [Sex] [Gore] [Alternate Universe] [Crossover] [Dark] [Sad] Non-system tags: Foalcon on chapter 3

Summary: There is a story of an suit of Power Armor, hidden deep with in the runes of the King wasteland. An Armor that could give you the power of a goddess.

Pitch: A while back, I was I was throwing idea's out and someone said this one was really good, just for the what if factor. So this is it, what is someone in the MAS approached the same idea as Twilight, just in another way. Yes the English is shotty, and I am looking for an editor......also It's set in seattle, who could go wrong there? >.> *Fallout 4 plot in the UW*.*Biggest maker of Skywagons and software for terminals

Title: Do Immortal Ponies Bleed Red?
Tags: Comedy, Dark, Crossover and Gore

Summary: The wacky undertaker of Sunny Valley, the self-named Brokenbones, and her apprentice, Porcelain Sunrise, are at the forefront of many mysterious fatal accidents happening around the sleepy town. It takes place during the Great War and shows how life was affected by the conflict in even the farthest reaches of Equestria.

Pitch: Do you like ghosts? Zebras in disguise? Mysterious murders? If you said "yes" to any of these, why not give this a shot? It's all of the above in a small Equestrian village.
Also, if you like shorter stories, this is only going to be about seven chapters long.

Whelp, I guess even if I only have a few chapters it's worth a try. Time for self promotion!

Title: Fallout Equestria: False Guilt (https://www.fimfiction.net/story/329072/fallout-equestria-false-guilt)
Tags: Gore, Adventure, Alternate Universe, and dark
Summary: A unicorn with her back legs paralyzed finds herself the target of a friend of her dads who lies to the wasteland that she is a mass murderer known as the Bloody Angel and finds herself defending her life in a world she was never brave enough to explorer
Pitch: The story may be similar to other Fallout Equestria stories in terms of the idea of it, but I haven't seen many stories make the main character or others a bit more then just a pony who had to leave a stable or ended up in a bad situation because of a mistake they made. Making the main character more then just the hero is sometimes a hard thing to do, but that's exactly why I added the fact that she is disabled. She isn't the only character to have problems like this, whether it is both emotionally driven or an actual disability. Most stories in the Fallout Equestria don't really cover the full on harshness of the wasteland in a situation like this because it shows just how cruel it can really be.

I also wanted to go to a time where there was still some former of order and relation between the ponies of Equestria, which is the main reason for the post-war era. It isn't really that much of a spoiler to say this takes place seventy-five years after the war and it helps show the fact that it was still once a running country. While it would of course eventually lead to a more anarchist like world (not that it isn't in this story, it just isn't as bad as in other stories) it shows a more united kind of wasteland before it truly fell into the state it was in the original story.

I may be very early in the story to really say anything big without giving away to much, but my main idea when creating this story was making a world and story that gives a bit of a different feel to the idea of the post-war wasteland. I don't know if any other stories have followed this format but I feel like this captures it in a much different way then some others probably out there. This is my first attempt at a FoE side fic but even with how early it is in the story I feel like it is a very worthwhile read, even if it doesn't really show these now it does later on as I've written multiple chapters ahead of time.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Cyborg's Memories
Author: Myself.
Tags: Gore, Adventure, Crossover, Dark.
Summary: A pony wakes up, not knowing who or what he is. Soon, he will adventure through the wastes, while trying to recover his memories.
Pitch: In this story, I wanted to tell the reader about a small estate North of Equestria. The main hero is an unknown person, even to himself. He recovers from a long sleep, not knowing anything about his surroundings and adventures through the Commonwealth, not knowing what he will do next.

Self promotion?!? Sure, I'd love some more views, I need people to tell me if my fic is rubbish:yay::trollestia:

Fallout Equestria: Sunny Skies

By some scrub who has my log in information

Tags: Gore, Adventure, Crossover, Dark. I was on the fence about thriller and tragedy so I left them out, a sex tag might get added in the future.

Summary: A Ministry of Awesome agent and former Shadowbolt is released from cryostasis to defend the Stable she has been housed in. However things go wrong and Shadow finds herself wondering the Frozen Wastes of the North. She struggles with over coming the past in order to see the wasteland blossom into a better world then the one she helped make.

Pitch: I was reading Night Mares by NCMares and thought: "A war narritive like this set during the Great War would be pretty epic." However, their are a few stories that involve actual soldiers from the Great War in any way so I decided to make a story about one. I also mixed in My Little Portal/Project Horizons cyberpegasi, some of Kkat's musings on the Crystal Empire, a bunch of my own headcannon that's been rattling around, a few ideas from other stories, and let everything stew in my mind for about a month before starting.

I'm hoping to take an interesting angle on the whole "ponies emerging from a Stable to face adversity in the wasteland" affair while also providing a far more intimate insight into life during (and in) the war. I thought having somepony who survived from that era as more then a ghoul or some plot device (like every project horizons character over 200:ajbemused:) wondering the wasteland would be interesting. Seeing her struggle with what has happened (both to her and the world) and more importantly what she should do about it all.

However, I've only got two chapters posted so...

SELF PROMOTION!!!! :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay:

Well I guess I can add a little promotional nod to a story

Title: Fallout Equestria: Eternal Shadows

Author: Mystic Moon
Tags: Gore(due to some blood and mentions of other things but doesn't go into detail) Adventure, Mystery, and Sci-fi.

Summary: this story focuses Experiment Seven a genetic soldier from the war, who must overcome new challenges as she awakens two hundred years after the day of sunshine and rainbows in a secret stable near the northern sea.

Pitch: This story has a unique take on the FoE world from what I have read. with additions of Yakyakistan, Yaks, and with the character being from the war era we get some details that are pretty interesting

Title: Fallout Equestria: Wasteland Jewel
Author: Me.
Tags: Adventure, Dark, Drama, Sci-Fi
Summary: Five years after the Day of Sunshine and Rainbows, Stable 26 is briefly opened outside of the ruins of Neigh Orleans to allow a medical pony named Ruby Starlight to leave on a year long journey to try and survive in the Southern Wasteland. However once she leaves she finds herself in the middle of an all-out war between the New Canterlot Republic and the Crimson Empire, with the future of Equestria hanging in the balance.
Pitch: Well I won't say its the greatest fanfic ever written, but its intended to be a comprehensive look at the nature of war and its effects on society and those that have to fight in it, so yeah its Fallout. Its also intended to explore the universe more and build upon ideas such as the NCR and ideas from the show that have come since the end of the original fanfic and how they impact the universe as a whole.

Cool new Profile pic Plum!
:twilightsmile:

Shameless self-promotion activate!

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Child of the Stars

Tags: Adventure, Crossover, Gore, Sex, Alternate Universe, Dark

Summary: This story is based more around the idea of the stars established in the original Fallout Equestria, and aims to not only expand on the ideas involving them but also how the fact may have affected the world and ponykind.

Pitch: This story has been in the works for a very long time now, over a year even. I have spent a long time planning and preparing for its release too. The story that I have in mind will most likely be a longer one, maybe even more than the original Fallout Equestria. Each character has been built up with a solid back story, motivations and reasons for being how that are, as have the unique environments, setting and even villains all set to appear in this story. Most notable of all; however, is that with this I was trying to divert the story away from the usual things seen in Fallout: Equestria stories. Without spoiling things, I will say that this story will expand on a lot of factors of the universe but also add to it with new ideas. I was aiming to create a story that revolved not only around the war and wasteland that followed but about things long before it and the vastness of the word as a whole. Well, if this sounds like something that interests you, please feel free to read the story on my page!

Thanks for reading!:yay:

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Of Shadows

Tags: Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Dark, Gore, Horror

Summary: A Steel Ranger expedition is sent into the deep South to find and scavenge medical supplies from a Stable. However, the team is brutally attacked within the shelter and a Scribe named Quillwright barely survives the ambush. Crippled, alone, and far from home, she must persevere through the swamps, monsters, and machines that stand in her way as she forges her way north, back to the Citadel.

Pitch: In my cravings for a Fallout: New Orleans game, I felt compelled to channel my desires and ideas into a FoE sidefic. What started as a small side project has grown ever since finishing the original story, and it eventually transformed into Fallout: Equestria - Of Shadows. I want to tell a story with a very mortal and underpowered protagonist, who is faced with many incredibly difficult decisions and seemingly insurmountable obstacles, and who may not always make the right choices. Quill's only real skill is writing, which obviously isn't much help in the Wasteland; thus, she'll have to rely on the help of others that change her perspectives and prejudices formed from her time with the Steel Rangers.

The idea of synthetic life is a central plot point, but is utilized differently than it is in Fallout 4. The story also revolves around a ponified iteration of the Institute, with a location and motive unlike anything I've found in any sidefic I've read. I've already written the ending to Of Shadows, so now it's a matter of putting the rest down "on paper" and polishing it up.

If you want a fast-paced, character-driven story with horror elements (which also leans a little closer to the Fallout side of the crossover), I hope you'll give Of Shadows a chance! :twilightsmile:

I'm feeling confident enough in where my story is going and what I want to tackle in it that it's time for some of that good old fashioned shameless self-promotion! For any who read this and decide to give the work a like or dislike, please leave a comment telling me your reasons for the choice. I want to hear what everyone finds appealing and what they think needs major improvement so that I can improve as a writer. :twilightsmile:

Title: Fallout: Equestria - Steelheart

Author: Yours truly kind gentlefolk

Tags: Adventure, Gore, Crossover, Dark, Romance

Summary: Technophile introvert living in a Stable with twice as many robots as ponies run by a prototype Crusader system finds a signal coming from outside that REALLY messes with things. Forced to leave the Stable with a contingent of Rangers and a number of other Stable dwellers to find answers and possibly, just maybe, save the Wastes.

Pitch: What does trust mean? Does it mean blindly following the words of another? Accepting that things are what they appear to be? Do you trust yourself? Do you trust your friends? Do you trust in the past, the present, or the future? What does it take for you to trust? Or can you do it at all when the world doesn't seem to give any reason to trust? Here's a story of trust in a world without any, a world removed from conflicts we're familiar with, a world with its own rules, powers, and dangers. A world where one often has to have a heart of steel to keep going and discover just what trust means to them.

I wanted to do some self-exploration after getting drawn into Fo:E and started pitching this idea back and forth in my mind. A lot of FimFic stories, and Fo:E stories in particular, have very emotional and outwardly expressive protagonists. I wanted to toss something a little different into the mix, an earth pony who's good with tech despite not having magic and thus has a different set of strengths and constraints and is very disconnected from everyone else in his mind and doesn't really trust emotions, desires, or personal motivators and hopes.There's also an exploration of asexual/demisexual and demiromantic relations and how such an inwardly personal thing can affect someone and those around them externally. The protagonist has a lot of me in them as you might expect as well as traits from a number of favorite fictional characters. This will be a character story, about having your life torn to the ground and figuring out how to build it back up again.

Many of the side characters and companions are tributes to real world friends and family who encouraged me to give this a shot and I can't thank them enough for that. Friends really can pull off works of magic sometimes. :ajsmug:

Title: Fallout: Equestria - The Gates to Hell. Link here.
Author: Quantum Mechanic.
Tags: Gore, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Dark
Summary: A pegasus stallion named Quantum did not know about the horrors of the Wasteland outside. But in Detrot there are mysteries and secrets around every corner.
Pitch: I think readers will like this story because of its colourful characters and interesting story.

Title: New Roam Innovatus
Author: That would be me
Tags: Sex, Gore, Crossover, Adventure, Dark

Summary: Forced by circumstance to leave his home, Goldwreath is thrust into a life full of perils and tragedies the like of which he has not asked for -- after all, he'd simply wanted to spare his people from suffering. Now he faces entities of power far beyond anything he can imagine as the war-born and barbaric tribes sweeping the empire. He must gather his wits and put his training to use if he is to save the city of the sacred Seven Hills from the forces seeking its destruction. His enemies are tough, and he will be hard pressed just to stay alive, but no matter how hard the path he will do his duty down to his last breath. This is his mission. This is his duty.

Pitch: This story takes the original, New Roam, and improves upon it in every way, I feel. I removed unnecessary subplots, reduced the word count, and all in all added more nuance to the story owing to my own development as a writer in the years since. The characters and the setting are the story's strongest points in my opinion, and features chapters from the perspective of all the major cast members. This story and its predecessor are also at least partially responsible for many Roaman/Roman tropes and references in many FoE sidefics that depict the zebras.

Self promo time! Just posted chapter 3 so ya know i'm spreading the word.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Anomaly. https://www.fimfiction.net/story/351625/fallout-equestria-anomaly
Tags: Gore, Adventure, Alt universe, Crossover, Dark, Thriller, Tragedy
Summary: Big ass raider group want to fuck shit up, but these other ponies are like nuh-uh. Really though I wanted this fic to push the boundries of another, maybe original, FoE fic.
Pitch: Without spoilers is hard! But here we go, I wanted to fill some gaps that the original FoE fic didn't use along with create my own story to what happened before the war involving other characters.

Title: Fallout: Saddle Arabia

Tags: Sex, Gore, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Dark, Sci-Fi (The usual suspects.)

Summary: Stable Alpha houses some of the most advanced technology in the entire world - but it doesn't stay locked behind tons of rock and steel. Stable Alpha has only one purpose: to do better.

Pitch: I've been struck with an odd source of inspiration. Without spoiling anything major on the story, I'd like to think that Fallout: Saddle Arabia is going to follow an atypical character arc. The main character, Diamond Dust, will start out with a plethora of gear, training, and magic to tackle the wasteland, making her much stronger than the initial opposition. She'll be a badass for the first part of the story, but we have avenues to explore once she begins to 'plateau,' that is, when she reaches a point where she can't grow much more stronger. Her challenges are going to continue to ramp up in difficulty, bringing out a development arc that I'm fascinated by in its initial development. In short, Diamond is going to reach a point where her skills will be tested more and more, and eventually, she'll be unable to overcome them. After all, there's only so much 'better' someone can be before they start to become 'worse.'

GMP here, and I'm one of the editors for this particular story. So, let me cut to the chase for you good folks:

'Fallout: Saddle Arabia' is Loyal's first big foray into FoE world. And it's a damn big world. Plenty of side stories, and some real gems among them too; and of course the original. I'll admit to some bias here, because Loyal's a good friend of mine, as well as a fellow writer. But I hope you'll believe me when I say that Loyal - and the editing team - are committed to this story, and making it as enjoyable and entertaining as we can. We might not hit a grand slam with everything we have in store for our characters, but we're going down swinging for the fences either way. :pinkiehappy:

We're planning on adding one chapter a month, maybe two if circumstances dictate. Heck, there's already multiple new chapters drafted and awaiting editing, so there's absolutely more content to come. So I encourage you to jump on over and give 'Fallout: Saddle Arabia' a try. The author's an experienced guy with plenty of hits under his belt, and I like to think the editing team's no slouches either. :raritywink: And if you like what you see, hit that nifty "track" button, so you won;t miss what's to come.

And as they say in Stable Alpha, "Do Better". Always. :)

-GMP

Hi, shameless self promotion here!

Tittle: Fallout Equestria: Dead End

Author: TheWanderingZebra/TWZ/Zebra/Zebur/ Zeebas/Whatever you prefer.

Tags: Sex, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Dark

Summary: Equestria's a big place. Big enough for history to forget about the little wars that raged across every mile of the wasteland. Wedged between New Appleloosa and Fillydelphia, Pinewood Valley is always drenched in bandit blood as gangs vie for territory, wealth, and power.
One bandit, a zebra named Phisa, has just been betrayed for the last time. She was close to the top, only for everything to come crashing down in a heartbeat. On the run and out for revenge, she must assemble her own rag-tag group of outcasts to fight back against her old allies and claim her place as the toughest, most feared bandit in the Pinewood.

Okay, so this is where I put the self promotional thread. Alright here goes nothing.

Title: Fallout Equestria: Story of the Lone Changeling (Choice Driven Story)

Author: Me! :derpytongue2:

Tags: Gore, Adventure, Alternate Universe, Crossover, Dark, and Mystery.

Summary: A Changeling with no memories of his past help a little filly find her family, whose also connected to his past.

Pitch: Readers will have the chance to vote on the outcome of a choice being Good, Evil, or Neutral. The choices readers vote on will not only influence the main protagonist, but the little filly as well as they venture through the wastes. In addition, this doesn't go off as a side fic to the Original Fallout Equestria, but as an Original Fallout Equestria story in itself. with a different back story as to how the wastes ended up like that. I hope you're intrigued. Be sure to vote before the deadlines.

• Viewing 51 - 100 of 157