• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Eight, Big Brother

So every pony just decided to enjoy the rest of The Grand Galloping Gala since they thought nothing bad would happen. Twilight still felt really bad for treating Bubblegum the way she did. Even after the apology. Twilight decided to go back to her castle instead of stay at the Gala. Bubblegum saw Twilight was leaving so she ran towards her wanting to know why.

"Twilight, (breath) why are you leaving?"

"Because, There's no way you would forgive me for how I treated you."

"Twilight, I forgave you even before you made the apology. Besides, who wouldn't want to write a book about me?" :twilightsheepish:

They both start laughing. :rainbowlaugh:

"Well, I guess I don't have to keep feeling bad about myself. But, I am sort of getting tired."

So Twilight and Bubblegum go to Twilight's castle and a bunch of ponies see that Bubblegum is an alicorn, so the newspaper ponies took some photos for the article they were making. Twilight and Bubblegum are in the kitchen making some dinner.

"So, Twilight, where am I going to sleep?"

"Um, well I have a guest bedroom on the second floor, it hasn't been cleaned or anything, but you can try to clean it up."

"OK."

Bubblegum goes to the second floor to go to the guest bedroom. The bedroom had all sorts of spider webs and dust everywhere. It was hideous! "Here's a chance I can test out my magic." Bubblegum tries using her magic to clean up the room and ends up making it look like a famous girls bedroom. When Bubblegum opened her eyes, she saw how beautiful it was. She loved it! She went to go sit on the bed, and it was a water bed! She was loving being a pony. So Twilight calls Bubblegum when the food is ready. Twilight made hay fries, hay shakes, and hay burgers.

"Twilight, why does everything involve hay?"

"Because, hay is what we like. We're ponies."

"Oh..."

Bubblegum tries to at least smell the hay, but she just couldn't see herself eating them. She tried one bite, and she loved it! She started digging in. Twilight never saw a pony eat like this. When they were done, Twilight wanted to see her bedroom. When she looked at the bedroom, she could not believe her eyes. A luxury bed, zebra striped stuff, it was unbelievable! Twilight wanted to go tell Princess Celestia about what Bubblegum did. Twilight got to her Castle and went inside and started talking about what Bubblegum did.

"So this pony can make bedrooms really quick?"

"Yes. She did it while I was making dinner."

"Wow. This pony needs to be my student." :trollestia:

As both of them were laughing, The Shadow Alicorn came in and took Celestia and went and took Luna right in front of Twilight. Twilight tried to fight off the monster, but her magic wasn't powerful enough. The Shadow Alicorn took off with both the princess's. Twilight ran home and put a force field around the house.

"Twilight? What's wrong? I thought you wanted to visit with the princess?"

"There is that giant shadowy monster coming after us again!"

"Oh... You mean The Shadow Alicorn?" Says bubblegum in an irritated voice.

"Wait, you know this, thing! Do you know more about him?! I need information."

"Well, I know that he wants to crush people's dreams..."

"Anything else?"

"Nope that's all I know."

"OK, well we need to get to bed. Goodnight."

"Goodnight."

Bubblegum and Twilight go to bed. The Shadow Alicorn took both the princess's to his lair.

"Well, Hello Celestia. And I can't forget about you Luna." Said The Shadow Alicorn.

"What do you want from me and Celestia!"

"Why can't I saw hello to my own flesh and blood?"

"Celestia, what is he talking about?"

"I don't even know who he is. But all I know is he'd better let us out right now!"

"Oh aren't you funny Celestia. You two, are my sisters."

PreviousChapters Next