• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty-eight, Delegates Final Decision pt 1

Bubblegum got her bags packed and ready to go as she get's on the train. She sits in the seat with a blue pony next to her.

How can ponies just walk around naked all the time? Bubblegum thought. Don't they need clothes on? She then looks down at herself. Well, I guess I'm naked too, so...

"Peanuts anypony?" The porter asks as she walks down the isle with a cart.

"I will!" Called the blue pony next to her. "Make 'em salty!"

"OK!"

The porter gave the pony peanuts and walked away to tend the other pessengers.

"Well this is some salty train ride." Bubblegum smiles as she looks to the pony next to her.

"I don't even know what you said.... And I don't care."

"Sigh Dang-it." Bubblegum said as she looks out the window.

******
About an hour and a half later, they arrived at the Canterlot train station.

"I'm finally here! I can't believe I'm royalty!"

"It's Princess Bubblegum, guys!" Said a pony with a camera.

"Can we get you autograph?" A pony came with paper.

"Giggles Of course!" She signs the paper.

"Thank you!"

"Say, Princess Bubblegum, what's your favorite food?" A reporter came with his crew to ask questions.

"Homemade chicken pot pies." She smiles.

"What's your favorite color?"

"Dark blue."

"Who's your mentor?"

"Princess Luna." She said as she puts her hoof to her mouth. "The last time I studied with her was about a year ago. But she taught me everything I know."

"Thanks, your majesty." They walk away as Bubblegum flies up into the air.

She takes a deep breath. "This is all I've ever wanted! I've always wanted to be known and now I am!" She stops. "But, what if I'm doing this for wrong reasons? What if I'm not a good Princess!?"

"Princess Bubblegum, it is time for thee to approach thy castle." Luna walks towards Princess Bubblegum. "Please come down."

She flies back down to the ground, walking towards Luna.

"Alright. I'm ready."

"Well, your mane surely doesn't say the same thing..."

Bubblegum looks up at her hair as she sees it's all messy and full of rats nests.

"Eek! It was ready! But I can go fix it!"

"No time. The deligates are already coming."

"Is there a spell for messy hair?"

"Well, I suppose you could use levitation to try and even it out." Luna suggested.

She uses the spell to fix her mane and it put it in a mermaid braid.

"Great. Now it's more of a mess..."

A trumpet suddenly sounds as the deligates are walking into the castle.

"We'd better hurry." Luna said as they're running. "Let's teleport!"

They appear in the main hall and bow as the deligates show up right in front of them.

"What a performance!" Amira, the female deligate, says as she claps. "I'd say you were perfect on time."

"Why thank you, Saddle Arabian delegate." Bubblegum smiles.

"Oh please, call me Amira."

"Well, um..... Thank you, Amira?"

"That's the spirit!"

"We shall take thee to thy rooms." Luna says, leading the group.

"Haakin," Amira addresses the male deligate. "did you bring the clipboard?"

"I did. It's in my saddle bag." He reaches for it, shows her, then puts it up.

"Great! We shall use it tomorrow then!"

Luna leads them into their bedroom with their beds made.

"Welcome to the luxury suite. Where all your coffee and oats are down the hall in the lobby." Bubblegumn said, bowing.

"Laughs Bubblegum you're hilarious!" Said Amira. "Ha.... Good night, Your highnesses." They both head into their bedroom.

"You did well, Princess Bubblegum." Luna winked.

"He he thanks!"

Author's Note:

What did the deligates need the clipboard for? Find out in the next chapter!

PreviousChapters Next