• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Fifty-five, In A Million

Struggling to sleep that night, Bubblegum sat up in her bed; thinking about what that was about. Did it mean she was the only one who could stop her foe from the very beginning or to stay away from ponies who seem nice but really aren't? She didn't know. She just knew she needed some sleep. Looking up atop her glass ceiling dome, she saw the moon shining bright, glistening with joy and comfort to help her to sleep along with the stars glowing in the midnight sky. This helped her to rest.
~~~~
In the morning, though it was very cold outside, she woke up with sweat in her coat. She walked to the bathroom and looked in the mirror, seeing her fur had grew long and fluffy. She felt like a rug.

"Great," she exclaimed. "I forgot ponies have to groom themselves. It's like being a dog without paws."

She grabbed the brush to comb her incredibly long mane and tail before beginning to trim her luscious coat.

She walked down the steps, seeing John was gone but put a plate of hash browns and mashed potatoes along with a note beside it saying: "Gone out for a bit. I will see you tonight." She was worried since he never goes out but happy that he's getting a life. She also noticed a notebook laying on the counter with a list of princess duties she was to do that day.

#1. Cut the red ribbon at the new hospital

#2. Sign autographs at town square

#3. Appear at the elementary school to talk about how they need to take on responsibilities

#4. Help Applejack at the farm

#5. Visit Twilight for information

What information? She pondered, looking up from the notes.

She headed for the door with a jacket and hat on, shutting it on her way out. First thing was the red ribbon. She walked west and headed towards Ponyville with scissors in her saddlebag.
~~~~
Arriving at the scene, she looks to see the red ribbon lying on the ground and Nurse Redheart standing by it. She trots towards her with the scissors.

"Hello, Redheart." She said, smiling. "I've come with the scissors."

She takes them out as Redheart laughs.

"What's so funny?"

"Those small scissors aren't what we need!" She then opened the box to reveal scissors that were 3 times the size of Bubblegum's normal scissors. "These are what we need!"

She blushed, embarrassed. "Sorry... I'm not used to this whole 'duties' thing."

"Everypony makes mistakes." She smiled. "I am going to get this ribbon tied."

As Redheart walks away, she looks over to see Beastman in the crowd, talking to some ponies about the new hospital. She walks over there to say 'hi'.

"Hey, babe!" She kisses him on the cheek. "How are you doing?"

"I'm doing absolutely wonderful." He smiled. "So, are you alright? I heard about what happened and I'm worried."

"Yeah I'm fine."

"Why do you think it happened?" he frowned. "Is this because you used to date Cisco?"

"Date?" She shook her head. "What?"

"You heard me."

"I never dated him. We had feelings for each other, yes, but we never dated."

"Did you guys ever kiss, per se?"

"No!"

He got a horrible feeling. "do you still have feelings for him?"

"NO! NOW WOULD YOU STOP HARASSING ME WITH QUESTIONS?!" She whispered, angrily.

"I will never be sure of this relationship if I know for a fact you don't have feelings for him."

"You should know by how I treat you that I only love you! But obviously that isn't enough compassion for you."

"Hey! I just wanted to know!"

he walks away from her, leaving her madder than a hornet. She walks back over to the ribbon, waiting about 30 minutes after a speech to cut it.

~~~~

"He seriously did that to you?!" Rarity says, shocked. "I cannot believe him!"

"That, my friends, is what you call a party pooper." Pinkie says, annoyed. "I swear, if I ever see his face again, he will feel my wrath-"

Rainbow Dash hold her mouth. "The only wrath you're gonna feel is my hoof!"

Everyone stopped and looked over at them. "Haha! We planned that all morning!" They both said, cracking up.

"Alright..." Twilight said.

"So, John said you had some sort of 'information' you needed to tell me?"

"Oh yes!" She pulls out some paper. "So, I figured out your visions were actually different types of futures that could've happened. Like the one you saw was what Lyra was going to do, but didn't because... well, I don't know."

"So, that was just one of the many things that could've happened?"

She nodded. "But it's odd because the only way that you could've gotten visions of the future was if one of the princesses did something or you came into contact with something that could've caused such occurances." She gasped. "Did you kiss Cisco?!"

Bubblegum blushed. "Once! But it was a long time ago!" She sighed. "Sure, I lied to Beastman about what I did but he wouldn't stop bugging me and, if I told him, we would've most probably broke up."

"You shouldn't lie to your partners." Applejack says, concerned.

"I know but-.... I just didn't want another break up."

"Tell him the truth. Besides, the past is in the past. So, he can forget about it... Right?"

"Maybe..." She sighed. "I just wish he'd understand where I'm coming from."

"We all do, darling. We all do."

PreviousChapters Next