• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty, Delegates Final Decision pt 3

Luna set Bubblegum off to the room she ordered for her as she went back to her own bedroom. It was the same room she had when she first came to Equestria. She was psyched when she found out that Luna kept everything the same since she'd left. She didn't even make the bed! :facehoof: As Bubblegum drifted off to sleep, she kept thinking.... Why was she an alicorn when she came to Equestria? Why not any other race? This kept her awake for at least a half hour. But she eventually went to sleep.

And, another coincidence, the same weird shadow-y figure came into the bedroom again.

"The same pony from last year?... I'll show her to mess with my room!" The shadow went inside her once more. Instead of barely going in her horn, it went completely inside her!

"Gasping for air" Bubblegum wakes up out of a deep sleep. "What gasp the hay gasp was that?!" Suddenly, she found herself sobbing and getting to the bathroom. "What's going on? Why am I crying?"

As soon as she'd asked, she started to get very vivid gore scenes in her mind. A war between the earth ponies, pegasi, and unicorns. They kept bickering back and forth and, as a result, got killed by the alicorns ruling the land. She felt like she had lived there. She felt like she was shivering, cold. She felt hurt by the ponies who died and who killed them.

"Why.... Am I seeing this?!" She falls backward into the bathtub and trun the water on on accident. But when the warm water hit her face, all she could smell was snow with a mixture of blood. But she suddenly realized.... "Am I an alicorn.... Because I need to kill people?" It was hard for her to believe, but that's what came to her. "Is my race a race that was meant to kill?..." Her leg started to turn a gray-ish color with the rest of her body. "Snickers He he.... I don't mind killing.... NO! I can't live with-.... Oh shut up, big mouth! You'll never get rid of me!... Yes I can! My magic has gotten stronger since I've-.... Stronger? Oh please! You'll never match up with Celestia!... Yes I can! What was that spell to go to Beastman's dimension?.... YOU'RE NOT GOING THERE!.... Yes I am!" She uses her teleportation spell and half of the shadow's energy and teleports to the kingdom.

Beastman sees her running. "Bubblegum!"

"I need help!" She blurted before the shadow could say anything.

"Are you sick? You look a bit gray."

"No! Where's Physco?" She knew he could help.

"He's insi-..." He couldn't finish after Bubblegum rushed past him.

"Physco!"

He looks behind him. "Moan What do you need?"

"I'm gonna kill you!... NO I WON'T!"

He looked confused. "Are you going to kill me or what?"

"NO! I was sleeping when a stupid shadow thingy came in and did something to me and now I'm posessed!... Basically."

"Pssh I can help with that."

"You can?!"

"Do you know how many time Beastman has gotten posessed? Laughs It's almost funny."

"Ok well... HURRY BEFORE I ACTUALLY KILL SOMEONE!.... Too late!"

Bubblegum charges at Physco with a knife (don't ask where she got it) and stabbed him on the right side of his chest. He chokes.

"Bubblegum," he says faintly, "why..." He acts like he's dead.

She looks shoked, guilty, angry, and sad. "What have I done?! I killed Beastman's brother! How will I live with myself?....."

"Surprise, Mother F*****!" Physco lifts up and puches Bubblegum in the stomach. The spirit leaves her body.

"WHAT THE HELL, PHYSCO?! I THOUGHT YOU DIED!"

"I am meant to kill people. Not to be killed."

Bubblegum rolls her eyes and teleports back to her room.

Author's Note:

Lol fight scene! See what happens in the next chapter! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next