• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirteen, What?!

After Bubblegum being so depressed, she cried for an hour. Barry kept feeling sorry for her because she can't go back home. Then, Bubblegum remembered what her mom told her when she was little.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Mommy?"

"Yes, Bubblegum?"

"I had a nightmare last night."

"What was it about sweetie?"

"I was leaving home to go to that college place you told me about. I said goodbye to you, and then, When I got to the college, you, you..." Bubblegum starts crying. "YOU DIED!!!" starts crying even more.

"Oh Bubblegum, don't cry. It was only a nightmare."

"But it felt, s-so real..."

"Bubblegum, that would never happen. I wouldn't die because you went to college."

"I know that. I would just never wanna leave you."

"Listen, no matter what happens, even if you move out or go to college, I will always be with you in your heart. And when you have nightmares, just remember that, I love you."

Bubblegum then stopped crying and hugged her mother.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bubblegum got off the hospital bed, and started walking out the door.

"Bubblegum, where are you going?" Asked Barry.

"I'm gonna go get some food."

"You can't."

Bubblegum remembered that the people were scared of her.

"Right... People think I'm a soul called 'Meta-Human'"

"Yeah. But I will go get you some food."

Barry zoomed out the door, got some breakfast, and came back.

"Here you go."

"How did you get the food without paying for it?"

"I do pay for it."

"How? The cashiers have to scan the food, and tell you how much it costs."

"I don't really know."

Bubblegum starts to giggle a little bit, then get's to eating breakfast. She uses her horn to put the food in her mouth.

"I still think that's cool." Says Cisco as the alarm starts beeping. "Meta-Human alert. Down town on Maple Ave."

"OK."

Barry quickly puts on his Flash suit and goes to Maple Ave.

"What about me? Can I go?"

"Sorry, Bubblegum. Everyone thinks your a Meta."

"Well if I do this they won't."

Bubblegum flies really fast out the door and goes to Maple.

"I'm guessing that she's also like Barry huh?"

Joe nods his head yes.

Bubblegum sees Barry go inside were-house. So she followed. When she landed on the ground, Barry saw her.

"Bubblegum?! what are you doing here?!"

"I came to help."

"Get out of here before you get hurt."

(snickers) "You think in Equestria there are no dangers?"

The Meta-Human appears out of no where.

"Well well well, if it isn't The Flash. And, what's this? You brought a friend for help? How pathetic."

"She followed me here."

"Awww, trying to make up an excuse? How cute. Hey, Here's something that's cute."

The Meta-Human tried to attack Barry, but Bubblegum put up a force field.

"How adorable. She even protects you."

"For one... I, am not, ADORABLE!!!"

Bubblegum attacked him while using her force field. She knocked him out long enough for them to put him in a containment cell.

"I was wrong Bubblegum, You are really good. Also, How did you use your horn like that?"

"I don't know. I never used it like that before."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile in Ponyvile...

Mohawk still hasn't told Twilight about how he felt about her and Fire Hoof has cried for days! It's complete chaos in Ponyvile! Twilight is still trying to figure out a spell to get Bubblegum back. Mohawk finally feels brave enough to ask Twilight on a date.

"Hey, um Twi?"

"yeah?"

"I know you've been busy trying to get Bubblegum back, but, I wanted to know if you wanted to go on a date?"

"Sure."

(Secretly dances) "Ok. Thank you."

"Your welcome. Now, I have to get back to studying. When's the date?"

"Monday 7:00 PM."

"OK. I will be there."

"OK. See you Monday."

"See you too."

Author's Note:

Looks like Twilight's got a date :trollestia:

PreviousChapters Next