• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Seven, United Through Family

Fire Hoof was siting on the castle floor heart broken about Bubblegum being taken by The Shadow Alicorn. Twilight went over there to try and cheer him up, but he refused! He said he would do anything in his power to get her back. As he said that, Rarity was crying because no one had loved her before and this made her a little jealous. The Shadow Alicorn appeared in his lair with Bubblegum in his hoof.

"Well, it looks like no one is here to try and find you."

"My friends will find me!"

"I doubt that... Besides, they never cared about you. that Twilight Sparkle that you think is your, "Friend" is only interested in you because your an alicorn or as we like to call them, Princesses. If you come with me, you will be a queen. Higher than Celestia, and the rest of them."

"I will never follow you! Is that really what Twilight thinks of me:fluttercry:?"

"of course it is. Why else would you think she wants to write a book about you?"

Bubblegum looks like she is about to cry.

"I will give you some time to take all of this in."

The Shadow Alicorn left the room. Bubblegum was chained to a wall when all of a sudden a weird looking dragon type thing showed up.

"Well,Twilight told me you were hot pink and neon blue, but she didn't tell me you were an alicorn. So, where is your crown and castle?"

"Wait, Twilight asked you to come here? I guess she really does care about me."

"Oh, and by the way, I'm Discord. And who might you be?"

"My name is Bubblegum."

"Don't you mean Princess Bubblegum? I mean, you are an alicorn."

"I don't have a castle or a crown. I just showed up through a magical mirror in a cave. OK, Discord?"

"Alright gosh. With that attitude I just might leave you here in this, rotten, smelly, old, dungeon." Says Discord as he looks around. "So, where is the exit in this place?"

"It's right over there I think. But I'm locked up in these chains."

"Can't you use your magic to teleport?"

"Oh... I didn't think of that." Bubblegum tries to use her magic to teleport out of the chains, but the chains were magic proof. "It's useless. I can't do it."

"Maybe..." Discord snaps his fingers and Bubblegum got out of the chains. "Come on. lets get out of here now."

So discord and Bubblegum teleport out of the dungeon and into Ponyville. As The Shadow Alicorn comes into the room, he sees Bubblegum escaped. "NOOOOOO!"

"Twilight, we're back."

"Oh thank goodness. Bubblegum, what did that monster do to you?!"

"He told me (sniff) some things about you." Says Bubblegum as she's about to cry.

"What did he tell you?"

"He told me you were only interested in me because I'm an alicorn. That's why, you wanted to write a book about me." Says Bubblegum as she bursts into tears. Twilight was feeling really bad about how she treated Bubblegum.

"Bubblegum, I'm not interested in you because your an alicorn, well, that's one of the reasons. But what I'm trying to say is, I am interested in you, because your a wonderful pony. Your funny, smart, Your almost exactly like me, but your own kind of pony. So wipe those tears off your face, and enjoy the rest of the night."

Bubblegum wiped the tears off her face and sat there for a little bit.

"Hey where did Fire Hoof go?" Asked Bubblegum.

"He went looking for you darling." Says Rarity.

Twilight roles her eyes with a smile on her face and teleports him back.

"WHY DID YOU BRING ME BACK TWILIGHT! I'M TRYING TO BUBBLE..." Says Fire Hoof as he turns his head and looks at Bubblegum. "Oh... He he, hi Bubblegum. How was the trip?"

"(Giggle) HA HA HA HA! You suck with trying to make mares like you!" Yells Pinkie Pie out of no where.

"Pinkie Pie? When did you get here?" Asked Twilight.

"Oh, I was here the whole time. I was here when that shadowy figure took Bubblegum, and when you just did the apology." Says Pinkie Pie as she has a big grin on her face. "LET'S GET BACK TO PARTYING!"

As they got back to partying, The Shadow Alicorn was on the roof looking down through the glass.

"I will get you someday, maybe not today, or tomorrow, but I will get you Bubblegum." Says The Shadow Alicorn as he disappears. "Now it's time to get my sister, Princess Celestia!"

Author's Note:

What will The Shadow Alicorn do to Celestia? Find out in the next chapter. :trollestia:

PreviousChapters Next