• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty-one, back to normal???

"Yes! I can't believe it worked!" Bubblegum says as she prances with cheer.

"Me niether! I was kind of doubting it would! But once it worked, I felt really glad you were OK! OH MY CELESTIA!"

"What?"

"Pricncess Luna will be so happy to see you! Come on. Let's go to the castle!" Twilight suggested.

"I don't know. It's getting kind of dark. Don't you think we should probably go home and get some rest?"

"Not with Luna waiting for you!"

"OK."

They all headed toward Canterlot with a lot on their hooves about what's been going on. Bubblegum just couldn't wait to see Luna, but, with it being this late, and what JUST happened, she didn't think it was a very good idea.
They all got on the train to canterlot but by the time they got there, Celestia was just about to raise the sun. But while they were on the train, no-pony talked to each other. They were just going to stay quiet the whole time.
When they got to Canterlot, Princess Celestia greeted them with a smile and said to come inside.

"Why hello, Twilight. I was just about to raise the sun. Would you like to watch?"

"Certainly! Oh, I brought some friends if you don't mind?"

"Of course no-..." Princess Celestia stopped as she started to talk. What did she see? She saw Bubblegum walk up beside Twilight. "Bubblegum? Your still alive?!"

"Why would I be dead?"

Celestia came in for a short hug. "Imagine how happy Luna will be when she sees you!"

"Yeah..."

Celestia looks confused. "What's wrong?"

(Sigh) "After Shadow captured me and sent me to another dimension, I was there for a couple of days until he came back and says he would make me, a giantess. After I got back, I started to grow until Twilight, Cisco, Barry, Caitlin, and Fire Hoof got the cure from Zecora and turned me back to normal. I'm still afraid it's a part of me."

"Oh Bubblegum! I know for a fact it's not a part of you! Your like Luna. She thought that Nightmare Moon was still a part of her. So she created the Tanatabus. But I know you and her would do anything for your ponies, your friends, even your family. Now go and see your mentor. She'll be so happy!"

After that heart-warming momment, Bubblegum and Celestia were crying. Bubblegum jumped in for a hug.

"Thank you! I'm gonna go now."

Bubblegum started running towards Luna's bedroom. She heard weeping from outside the door. She knocked.

"GO AWAY CELESTIA! I TOLD YOU I WANT TO BE LEFT ALONE!"

Bubblegum sighed with nervousness. "Actually, it's not Celestia..."

Bubblegum opened the door to her mentors bedroom. Luna looked behind her as her eyes widened with delight as she saw her student, Bubblegum, standing at the door.

"BUBBLEGUM!" She ran up to hug her. "What happened?! I was so worried!"

Bubblegum explained everything about having met new friends, getting messages from Twilitght and Fire Hoof, especially when she became a giantess.

"I see... Bubbegum, I am happy for you."

"Why?"

"Because you had faith that you would get back home to Equestria safely. We thought that thou would be scared, but obviously not."

"I DID have faith. I wanted to see my family again, my friends... I couldn't just leave them!"

"Follow me, Princess."

Luna lead Bubblegum to her and Celestia's basement.

"Go through that mirror. I will go with you."

"Anything you say, mentor."

Bubblegum slowly went through the mirror with Luna following closely behind her. She suddenly found herself in a space-looking room with a blue background and lots of stars.

"Where am I, Princess Luna?"

"I heard from Tia that, when Twilight became an alicorn, she took her here. Turns out, I had my own portal to this place."

"But why am I here? I'm already an alicorn."

(Song starts)

"You've come such a long, long way. And I've watched you from that day you came. To see how you might grow, to see what you might do, to find out what you've been through, and all the ways you've made me proud of you. It's time now for a new change to come. You've grown up, and your new life has begun. To go where you will go, to see what you will see, to find what you will be, for it's time for you to fulfill your true destiny."

Bubblegum started floating as light surrounded her. If she was already an alicorn, why would she be needing this? Luna knew what she was going to do. But why didn't she at least tell Bubblegum to let her at least be prepared? Suddenly, Bubblegum's cutie mark appeared in the sky as Twilight, Fire Hoof, Cisco, Barry, Caitlin, and Luna (who teleported) stand in a foramtion as Twilight realizes it reminds her of the time she became an alicorn. They all stare and watch as Bubblegum finally comes down with a blinding light shining in everyone's eyes.

"B-Bubblegum?" Cisco tries to look but obviously can't see.

All of a sudden, when the light dimmed, Bubblegum fell to the ground as Cisco went to help her up.

"Are you OK, Bubblegum?"

"I think so."

As Cisco was helping Bubblegum up, he saw that she had a dark blue crown, shoes, and a necklace. Then, he realized that her cutie mark was glowing.

"Uh Bubblegum..."

Cisco pointed with his head at her mark/flank. Bubblegum saw it, too. She looked up at Luna for her to explain.

"Princess Bubblegum, You've been in Equestria for several weeks now and, I wanted you to feel more special so that you could fit in. I know how you hurt. I've been there before. And now, since your cutie mark is glowing, your now connected to the cutie map."

"The cutie what?"

"The cutie map came with Twilight's castle when she saved Equestria from Tirek. She uses it to help her and her friends solve friendship problems since she's the Princess of Friendship."

(Twilight butts in) "Wait, she's now a part of the cutie map? How is that even possible?"

"With the help of thy sister, we made it possible."

Barry, Caitlin, and Cisco realized they needed to get home (Back to their world).

"Well, Bubblegum and everyone else that I don't know, we need to be getting back to Central City in case anyone's worried about us." Barry says as he and Caitlin walk up to her and Cisco. "Plus I AM a super-hero. I need to save anyone that's in danger or stop some meta's."

"I understand, Barry. It was nice to have met you all. I don't know how I would've survived in that world, or universe as you like to call it, without you. Thanks."

"You are very welcome. Cisco, Caitlin? You ready to head back?"

As they both nodded yes, Cisco, Barry, and Caitlin gave Bubblegum one last hug before they were almost ready to go. But while Cisco put on his glasses and was about ready to go, Bubblegum ran over to them.

"You'll be able to visit every now and then, right?"

Cisco looks at Bubblegum. "Maybe. If we're not too busy." He smiled.

"I DON'T THINK EVER AGAIN..." Said a destorted voice behind them. It was Shadow! "Not on my watch!"

Author's Note:

Sorry so short but I was trying to end the chapter as quickly as possible. But, stay tuned for the next chapter! :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next