• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty-three, Forgotten

Forgotten... What does it mean to be forgotten? It means to be lost somewhere or lost by someone. They were looking for you but never knew it. Doesn't make sense? One day it will...

"What the hay kind of book is this?" Bubblegum protested.

"Well, I wrote it myself." HR said as he drank his coffee.

"I'm wondering how come you wrote this? Were you forgotten by someone?"

"No. I just try to make them relatable." He smiled. "Well, I've gotta go." He took his book back. "See ya." HR left the room.

"Sigh. Now I'm all by myself here." Bubblegum looked up. "I never thought I would be in one of their cages. Scoffs feels like a long time ago I was here, though, and they were nice to me. But, this time is different... I have bigger bosoms, my hooves are hands, and I still have a hon and wings. I wish Barry didn't have amnesia though. He could tell them all. He could get them to realize that I'm not an enemy."

Suddenly, Iris walked in the room.

"Iris? Why are you-..."

Iris was unlocking the cell door. "C'mon!"

Iris and Bubblegum started to run down the hall.

"What's going on?!"

"I'm letting you go." She turned around and put both of her hands on Bubblegum's shoulders. "I could tell you didn't do anything back at the C.C.P.D. You weren't doing anything. By what Joe told Cisco."

"Thank you so much." She looked around. "But where am I gonna stay? I don't have a house."

"You could stay with me and Barry's house."

"Gasp He proposed?!" She smiled.

"Yeah!" They heard footsteps. "But you've gotta get out of here!" She ran with her out of the laboratory as the red light and alarm started going off.

Cisco looked at the moniter.

"Guys! She's escaped!" He yelled.

Cisco and Julian went to check as they see she's not there.

"Oh... My... God...!" Julian said, angry.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"So this is our place!" Iris introduced Bubblegum to their apartment.

"So classy!" She ran her fingers on the walls.

"Yeah Barry decorated this." She sighed.

"I know he has amnesia right now." They sat down. "But I know how much you mean to him and how much he means to you."

"I really don't know how I think right now-..." Somebody started to knock at the door.

"Iris? Iris? Iris!" It was Cisco and Julian. They knew that she was the last person in the room. "Are you there?"

"Bubblegum!" Iris whispered. "Hide!"

She looked around the room, looking for a place to hide. She then found a closet in the bedroom and hid under all the clothes.

Iris was going to the door and looked through the eye hole and opened the door.

"Oh. Hey guys! What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong. Bubblegum is missing!"

"She is? Well, I don't exactly know where she is if your wondering..."

A sneeze was then heard in a distance.

"What was that?" Julian asked.

"My.... New dog." Iris lied. "She is taking a nap."

"Dude," Cisco started, "I know your lying."

"Ok, ok! I released Bubblegum from the cage!" She admitted. "She didn't do anything at the C.C.P.D. and there has to be a way she knows us all!"

"Where is she?" They both demanded.

"What are you gonna do with her?" Iris asked, putting her hands on her hips.

"Where is she?!"

"In my closet."

They rushed passed her with guns, headed for her closet.

"You didn't tell what you would do to her!"

"She's dangerous, Iris! What do you think we're gonna do to her?!"

"I don't know! Don't hurt her!"

"We're gonna put her back in S.T.A.R. Labs." They opened the closet door to see nothing. "Where is she?"

"I... Thought she was in there." Iris looked. "But I guess she's not."

"She must've moved." Cisco said. "Let's move."

They left the apartment as Iris looked back in the closet to see Bubblegum reappearing. Like she had disappeared in the first place.

"Woah."

"I was invisible but that was close."

Iris stared in amazment. "What else can you do?"

"Lots of things." She replied. "Levitation, fly, turn apples into oranges, ext."

"Awesome."

Author's Note:

What will happen next? Find out in the next chapter! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next