• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty-six, Diary of a Mad, Pink Mare

"What happened?" Their fusion said in an Australian voice.

"This is revolutionary!" Twillight said with a scroll in her hoof, writing down what was happening.

"Where am I?" She said, looking around.

"You're in my castle. I just used a spell that fused you and Beastman together to make..... What's a good name for you?"

"Pink Flareona."

"Oh my gosh! You could be a whole new being with different memories! I've got to get all of this!" She still wrote down the events.

Pink Flareona looked around the library, seeing books piled high on shelves. This place seemed unfamiliar, but she continued to be calm.

"So, Pink Flareona, what would you call yourself?" Twilight asked, eyes widened with happiness.

"Um, I think I'm part dragon..... I'm not sure."

"Alrighty!"

After about 3 hours of Twilight investigating "it", she decided to unfuse them.

"How do you both feel?"

"I feel fine." Bubblegum said. "How about you, Beastman?"

Beastman looked at his legs, they were tired and shaking. "I don't know what we did as a fusion, but my legs are exhausted!"

Twilight wrote some more down. "Great! I will send this to Celestia for my studies!"

"Wait, this was for Celestia?" She asked her.

"Yep!"

"How come you didn't just invite her here?"

"Because it would've taken too long and the ruler of all Equestria needs rest. It's late at night."

"How late?" Beastman asked.

"9:00 PM."

Bubblegum's eye twitched before she forced a smile. "You know what? Not just the ruler of Equestria needs sleep.... Everypony does!"

"Geez, Bubbles, it's ok-"

"No it's not! She thinks only important people need sleep, don't you!" She turned back around to Twilight, frightening her.

Twilight looked into Bubblegum's eyes, these were no eyes of an equine being, nothing of the sorts. They had frustration and evil inside them, something she had never seen before in Bubblegum.

She sighed. "I need my rest, too."

She turned around and left the castle, leaving both Beastman and Twilight clueless.

"What happened to her to make her act like that?" Twilight asked.

"Well, she only started to act like that after she and Rainbow Dash came out of the portal she made."

"Portal?!" She yelled. "Not even Celestia can make portals!"

"Wait a minute, then that means-"

They both gasped. "Shadow!"
~~~
"Why does everyone think that only they're special?" Bubblegum murmered, angrily. "I can't believe she thinks only important people need sleep! And, besides, Luna's awake by now."

Her hooves started to turn black, causing them to look a bit like ink.

"It's just not fair!" she sighed. "All the princesses did something special to become a princess in the first place! And what did I do? Nothing! Have I changed the history books? NO!"

Her eyes flashed white as she made an evil smile.

"I know just what I am going to do...."

"Bubbles!" Beastman yelled from behind along with Twilight.

"What do you want? You've done nothing but keep me from my task!"

"This isn't you! It's one of Shadow's old minions!"

"It is me! This is who I am now! And YOU can't do anything to keep me from it!"

"Bubblegum." He put his hoof on her face and stroked her coat. "I know you. You wouldn't want to do this. I love-"

"No you don't!" She smacked his hoof off of her. "You don't love me!" Her eyes filled with tears as the black started to spread. "Nobody has ever loved me.... Not even my own foster mother." The tears trickled down her face as she turned her head.

"Foster mother?" Twilight said, surprised.

"My life was great as a 4 year old; going on trips with mom, seeing the view. Until one day when we came home, Sombra was attacking our village."

"Wait, you mean King Sombra?!" Twilight asked, surprised.

She nodded. "He came from a portal-... THE portal. He wanted to kill me. But instead, took something, or someone, very close to me." She sighed. "I lived in an orphanage for a month before the king and queen of Cloudia adopted me and made me their daughter. Of course, I never really WAS a princess considering I wasn't their actual child. They mostly made me cover my face to not show anybody and abused me. Though they surprisingly told me they loved me." She wiped the tears from her face. "Just... Like... You!"

The rest of the black spread throughout her body as her eyes and hair turned, and glowed, white. She began to float.

"Nobody has loved me! I don't even know what love feels like because of the people and ponies I trusted!" She spoke in an echoing voice. "Now, Equestria will not have to trust ANYONE!"

Author's Note:

What do you think will happen next? Will Bubblegum start a war or will she successfully return to normal? Find out in the next chapter! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next