• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty-six.five, Dreams

It was Sunday night as Bubblegum lay asleep in her bed. But she woke up soon afterwards.

"Hmm... I thought I was in Twilight's castle..."

She looked around her to see trees and grass, but no Ponyville to be seen.

"Twilight?" She said, eating the grass just to make sure it was real. "Huh?"

She heard festival music going on past the trees and could see balloons flying up into the air. She started to walk towards the ballons and saw ponies dancing on a concrete ground, wearing beautiful white suits and dresses. Bubblegum then looks down to see that she is, too.

"Was I invited?..."

She steps onto the concrete as she notices everyone stopped.

"Ew..." A pony said, disgusted.

"What is she wearing?" A male pony asked another stallion.

They all stared at her, obviously disgusted.

"What's.... Wrong?" She looked over to see a familier face. "Luna?..."

Suddenly, they were all in a living room of a house. Bubblegum is in the hallway, watching Twilight speak to all these ponies, but she couldn't hear what she was saying. Luna and the rest of them walked out into the hallway to talk.

"I can't believe you!" Beastman said. "I thought I could trust you, Bubblegum."

Luna walked up to Mohawk. "Do you think that Bubblegums' only nice because she hangs out around Twilight?"

Mhawk nodded his head. "But are you sure?"

"I have proof." She looks over to Applejack. "Applejack! Come over here for a second." She came rushing over. "Do you think Bubblegum is nice because she hangs out around Twilight?"

"Darn tootin'!" She yelled. "I don't think Bubblegum is nice at all! MAybe, she only likes you because of Twilight."

"I think so-..."

Bubblegum couldn't take this and ran outside. She saw that it was nighttime and saw a car. Physco was inside with sunglasses.

"Are they being rude to you?" He pulled down the glasses.

"Yeah.... I'm glad your not mad at me." She sighed with relief. "Why is everyone acting that way? Why is Twilight even acting that way?"

"Maybe you should ask your friend!"

Suddenly, Physco was replaced by Shadow in the car.

"Eek!" Bubblegum tried to run, but Shadow picked her up with his hoof.

"Aww is Princess Bubblegum not getting what she wanted? Mwahahahahaha!"

"Nooooooooooooo!"

"Bubblegum!" Twilight yelled as she woke up from her sleep.

"Get away from me!" Bubblegumgum replied. "You- you traitor!"

"What are you talking about? You were yelling in your sleep."

She then realized she was dreaming and stood up, blushing. "Sorry..."

"And why are you calling me a 'traitor'?"

"N-no reason!" She crossed her hoof and smiled nervously. "Mmmm What's that smell?"

"Bacon and eggs. Want some?"

"Sure!"

Author's Note:

Just a little half-chapter! :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next