• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty-one, Delegates final decision pt 4

Bubblegum went back to the castle bedroom but shut all the doors and windows and locked them.

In the morning, Celestia and Luna were getting their make-up done.

"Luna," Celestia started, "will you be a dear and get me that hoof file for me please?"

Luna turned her head and levitated it over to Celestia.

"You know you could've done it yourself?"

"Giggles I know. I just think it's more funny when you get it."

Just then, Bubblegum walked in the room. Luna saw her and whispered to the massuese. The massuese nodded and brought Bubblegum to a table and started to massage her.

"I just thought you needed a massage after all you've been through." She smiled as Bubblegum sighed.

She thought this day was already stressful enough until Beastman happened to walk in the room.

"Hey mom. I was wondering when the Summer Sun Celebration was supposed to happ-..." He saw Bubblegum and blushed.

"BEASTMAN?!" She fell off the table. "THIS IS A PRIVATE ROOM!" Bubblegum covered herself up with a towel.

"Oh my Celestia! I am SO SO sorry!" He leaves.

Bubblegum looked at Celestia. "What is a 'Summer Sun Celebration'?"

"It's the day I have to raise the sun in front of everypony. It's the same as raising it without anypony just with a bunch of 'celestial' poses and dramatic music." She replied.

"Hmm... Interesting. Is that why the Arabian delegates are here?"

"Yes. Unfortunately, they've never seen me do a Summer Sun Celebration before. That's why they have a clipboard. They're going to record everything that happens. But they are expecting you to be a part of it too." She frowns. "If there was only some way to get you a mane part of the celebration..."

Luna smiled. "What if Princess Bubblegum raised the clouds?"

"Well, the pegasi are in charge of that."

"But the delegates don't know that."

"I see where your getting..."

"How the heck am I supposed to raise CLOUDS?!" Bubblegum butted in.

"I will assign Rainbow Dash to teach you."

Bubblegum was immediately sent off to Ponyville again to be taught by Rainbow Dash.

"This is 20% cooler than Twilight teaching me how to get an A+ in cleaning duty!" Rainbow said. "The first thing you wanna do in 'raising' clouds is find a foggy spot down.... there!"

She raced down to an empty area as Bubblegum crash landed.

"Ow..." She said as she got up.

"Step number two: race me."

"What?"

"You heard me: race me!"

"Um, ok..."

Bubblegum and Rainbow Dash raced each other around the fog until it started to rise up off the ground.

"Your doing it!" She pleaded.

Bubblegum raised the fog off the ground as it turned into a mist cloud.

"Wait, so I have to do this at the festival thingy?" She fell to the ground. "Who knew flying could be exhausting?"

"Or you could just use your magic to circle the fog and raise it up in the air." Rainbow rolled her eyes.

"Really? Ok ^^." Bubblegum walks off.

"Great... Should've said that."

Author's Note:

What do you think will happen? Find out next time!

PreviousChapters Next