• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,424 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,424

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Eleven, The Flash?

"Welcome to the C.C.P.D. Or in other case, the Central City Police Department." Said The Shadow Alicorn.

Bubblegum recognized that name, but, didn't remember what it was from.

"Why did you bring me here? why do you want me?" Asks Bubblegum.

"You've got MAGIC... Besides you don't even know how to use it. your very pathetic." Says The Shadow Alicorn. "Anyways, I've gotta go. Bu-Bye."

The Shadow Alicorn jumps through the portal that brought them to the C.C.P.D.

"NOOOO!"

Bubblegum tries to go through the portal, but it disappeared before she could go through. She saw that she had fingers and toes, but still had a horn and wings. Her hair was still blue, but her skin was peach.

"What the heck is this place?"

Then since things weren't getting any weirder, she looked at the TV and heard them say,

"Another Meta-Human attack was just on Maple S.t. But luckily, the Flash came in and saved the day once again..."

"Meta-Human?"

When she said that, a person looked at her and the police grabbed their guns and pointed them at her.

"It's a Meta."

"Put your hands in the air!"

Bubblegum was frightened! She didn't know what to do.

"Listen, I don't know what a Meta-Human is, but I can assure you, I'm NOT a meta."

She tried to reason with them, but they kept pointing their guns.

"Fine, You wanna do this the hard way, we'll do this the hard way..."

Bubblegum flew up in the air, and used her horn to blast some of them. Then, a police man named Joe tried to shoot her, but she teleported to the other side of the room. Then, she saw Joe call somebody. And when he got finished with the call, a man with a red suit and a lightning bolt on his chest showed up.

Bubblegum looks at him with shock. "Flash?...."

Then, The Flash looked at her.

"What your doing is a big mistake. I can tell by the way you look, you didn't mean to hurt those police officers."

Bubblegum looked at him and her eyes were filled with tears, "Sorry."

She blasted him with her horn and flew out the window. A voice was talking to The Flash from the speakers in his suit saying,

"Barry, why didn't you attack her?! she almost killed those people!" Said the voice in his speakers.

"I felt something odd about her. I don't think she's a Meta."

"Well, what did she look like?"

"She had a unicorn horn? And wings that looked like an eagles wings."

"What is she, a unicorn or something?"

"Well, she had blue hair, but she looked like a person. Anyways, I'm com'in back to S.T.A.R. Labs."

The Flash left the building wondering what she was. While Bubblegum was flying, she spotted a bench she could sit on for a while. She landed on the ground, and sat on the bench.

"I almost killed those people back there. That wasn't me... Why didn't they listen to me?" She says as she starts crying. "Why, am I stuck in this world? How come I can't do anything right? If I NEVER found that cave, I wouldn't be in this mess right now. In matter of fact, I wouldn't even be a darn alicorn!" She starts crying even more. people start to hear her, they started backing away in fear thinking she was a Meta-Human. "oh look, even the people here are scared of me... (Starts making up a song) I don't belong, I don't fit in, I don't move on, I feel sunk in. Why do I feel so left behind, oo oh oh. Why can't I feel in front of the line....... How come I can't ever be fit together, I feel so, lost. Why can't I.... Belong, why can't I can't Move on, I feel so sunk in, I don't fit iiiiiin! I can't be myself, in front of others. No one expects a lot of me, no one, ever thinks a lot of me.... I, can, just, feel..... Alone. (song ends) Bubblegum was crying her eyes out. she wanted to be in bed, with some nice covers. Instead of traveling through different worlds, and feeling so... Cold. Barry went to S.T.A.R. Labs and his buddy, Cisco was there.


"Cisco? Why are you still here?"

Cisco looks at Barry. "I'm wanting to know why you didn't attack her."

"I just.... I didn't want to hurt her until I found out why she looks like that. But she flew out the window before I could talk to her."

"Particle Accelerator Maybe?"

"No, I think it's something, more."

(Cisco starts to vibe about Bubblegum.) Cisco sees Bubblegum as an E.G, then sees her go in the cave, go to the pony world, becomes a pony, everything that happened to her, comes to this world. Barry looks at him.

"Did you just vibe?"

"Yeah..."

"What did you see?"

"I saw Bubblegum."

"Who?"

"The person with the horn and the wings."

"What happened in the vibe?"

"She was, going in a cave. She found a mirror, and became a pony? Then, she..."

(He explained everything)

"So, she is technically, a horse? Wait no, a pony?"

"yeah, Pretty much."

"So she didn't mean to hurt anybody?"

"No."

"I have to find her. get her back here. Do you know where she is?"

"She's on... Main S.t."

Barry nods, grabs his Flash suit, and goes to Main S.t. He finds Bubblegum sleeping on a bench with a newspaper as a blanket.

"Bubblegum, I'm sorry about what I though you were back at the Police Department..."

Bubblegum hears a voice, and gets up.

"How do you know my name?!"

"I will explain to you on the way."

"Wait, where am I going?"

"To S.T.A.R. Labs. I need you to come with me."

Author's Note:

(I know the song was a bit much, but... I just was thinking of something sad)

Will Joe come and almost shoot Bubblegum, will he hold his gun up against her will, or will he listen to what everyone has to say? Find out in the next chapter :eeyup:

PreviousChapters Next