• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty-seven, Hiss! Pt. 2

A couple months went by, Bubblegum still had sharp fangs except her wings changed shape, Fire Hoof decided to leave and make new friends, Twilight still does expiraments with her, and Beastman and Physco went back home. Nothing was the same ever since Cisco and the rest of Team Flash left. But hey, at least everythings sort of normal... Still emotional rehab. Sucks.

"I've figured out why your changing!" Twilight protested with excitement. "It's a spell! But I've got some good news and some bad news."

"Good news first." Bubblegum says as she get's out of the harness they used.

"The good news is, is that I can cure you." Twilight frowned. "The bad news is, is that Shadow did this to you. It's a very strong spell, but I think I can cure you."

Twilight then looks inside a book and finds a counterspell. She reads it as she starts to cast her magic on Bubblegum. Bubblegum then lifts into the air as the magic is spreading around her. When the counterspell stopped, Bubblegum dropped to the ground as a normal alicorn.

"Yay! Thanks Twilight!" Bubblegum hugs her.

"No!" Shadow yells. "My magic can't be beaten that easily!" He looks at Twilight through his mirror. "Looks like you'll be more of a challenge." He chuckles. "Twilight Sparkle!"

He then teleports out of his cave and sets off to Ponyville.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile in Flash world...

Barry had to run back in time and save the city from mass destruction! What caused it, you ask? A massive black hole that the "Legends of Tomorrow" made by going back in time so...... many...... times! It's ridiculous! Even Barry himself didn't go back as many times as them! Anyways, their team, the Legends of Tomorrow, had to go back into outer space and, most probably, come back every once in a while. It sucks, but, at least the city is saved! But, the bad news is, Cisco doesn't remember Bubblegum... I guess that means he could make a move on Gypsy, his firend that's a girl. They've only kissed.... Let's say, once. But he still likes her! She wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for Barry, to be honest. *Sigh* I've turned into a narrator/fan girl, haven't I? Anyways, Let's just say that nobody but Barry remembers Equestria or anything/anyone from there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Guys!" Bubblegum came running towards Beastman and Physco in his dimension. "I'm cured!"

"Thank Celestia!" Beastman said, hugging her.

In Beastman's mind, he sees Bubblegum running towards him with her hips swaying from side to side and licking her lips with the song going like....

The gates of heaven must be open......I think I saw an angel just walk by
Hey, the gates of heaven must be open.....I think I saw an angel just walk by
I heard a blind man screamin', say.......Now there goes a sight for my sore eyes
There goes a sight for my sore eyes
Now there goes a sight for my sore eyes
What kind of pony is this?

"Beastman? Beastman? Beastman!" Screamed Bubblegum.

"Huh, what?" He blinked.

"You OK?" She asked, her face in his.

"Oh, y-yeah." He rubbed his eyes. "Just a bit tired *fake yawns*."

"Did you hear me, I'm cured!"

"Good for you!"

"Yeah! Well, at least, I think I'm cured." She shrugged.

"Think positive! You are cured!" He smiled.

"I think negative." Physco started. "And if you keep smiling and being all, 'I'm a good boy!' I'm gonna kill you!"

Beastman rolls his eyes. "You've said 'I'm gonna kill you!' numorous times! And have you killed me yet? No."

He growls. "Someday I will!"

"Whatever!" They both say in unison.

Physco forwns and walks away from the two of them as they laugh.

"'Someday, I'll kill you!'" Beastman mocked.

"I'm happy your alive, Beastman." Bubblegum smiled. "This place is better than the city, isn't it?"

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Y'know. Being humans, walking on two legs, driving cars..." She stopped. "Will we get to go home?"

Beastman frowns. "I can't."

"Why not?"

"I was promised that if I stay here, I get to live. If I go back to the human world, I'll die."'

"Well, have you tried it?"

"No-..."

"Then how do you know?!" She yelled. "*Sigh* I'm sorry. But, can't we just, go into whatever made you a pony and ask him or her if you can go back to the human world? All we would have to do is try to find that mirror and we're... we-..."

Bubblegum was caught off guard when she felt like puking or gaging when she threw up a scroll with writing in it.

"What the (Pinkie smile noise)!?" Beastman yelled.

Bubblegum picks it up and reads it, with a surprised face.

"What?" He asked.

"I'm royalty here in Equestria!" She smiles. "This says I'm needed in Canterlot to meet the delegates from Saddle Arabia! It's their second visit to Ponyville and they want to meet me! Fan girl scream This is the first time I've been important to somepo-... Somebody!"

"But what about finding the force that brought me here?" Beastman asks.

"This is tomorrow though! We can find it afterwards."

"Reads scroll This says it lasts three days irritated."

"Then... We'll do it in 5 days." She starts to run towards the portal she opened and heads to Canterlot.

"Great... Now I have to go inside." He looks upwards. "I can't wait to get outa' here."

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long.


What will the delegates think of "Princess" Bubblegum? Find out in the next chapter ~ :heart:

PreviousChapters Next