• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Fifty, "Back" to the Human Realm

It was about 9:00 PM when Luna finally woke up. she walked through the hallway to see Bubblegum sitting there, messing with the carpet on the floor.

"Princess Bubblegum?" She asked her. "What are you doing here this late at night?"

She got up and wiped the dust off of herself.

She cleared her throat. "Remember you said you had a portal back to the human realm?"

Luna nodded.

"Can I use it?"

She sat there for a second before shaking her head. "Use it?"

"Yes."

Luna couldn't believe what she was hearing. Back to the human realm? She thought in anger.

"What about all the times we had together?!" She spoke in her Canterlot voice. "All of the friendships you've made?! I guess they never mattered to you, did they?!"

"What?" She said, confused. "They do matter to me! I never said they didn't! I miss my family, my other friends! That doesn't mean that I never loved the memories that I have made with my friends here in Equestria!"

Luna stopped for a second, before looking away and sighing.

What's up with her? Bubblegum thought. She knows I love the memories I've made here...

"I just-" She began. "I've never had a student before... a friend that I consider family.... That technically is my family."

"Wait, what?" She held her hoof up to her mouth, trying not to crack up. "But I'm not related to you."

Luna nodded. "You are. I never told you but.... Princess Bubblegum, I'm your mother."

"But that's impossible!" She shouted. "I was born and raised in the human realm! I was never a pony!"

"Yes you were." She sat down in a big, red chair in the hallway. "A long time ago, in the land of Japon (Basically, Japan but in Equestria), where me and Celestia lived, was Emperor Yutsuko. She hated every alicorn and killed them if she ever found one. But, that's later on. I had fallen in love with a stallion named Purple Cloud or Yakumo for short. He was part werewolf. Celestia forbid us to be together since he was a completely different species or 'being' as she worded it. When I birthed you eleven months later, Emperor Yutsuko had just started war and so happens that Yakumo was in the army. Later that month, he.... he died. We were fighting alicorns on the other side anyways so the emperor despised them. She said 'If you don't get out of here with that baby, we will kill her!'. I didn't want to lose you so I ran away with you as far as I could with Celestia until they found us. 'Deal is off.' she told me. She took you from me and erased your memories with me. You were only 3 months old so you didn't have that many memories. But, after that, she put you in the womb of a human woman where I would never see you again."

Bubblegum sat there for a second. It made sense, yet it didn't.

"Wait, so, I'm half human, pony, werewolf, and Japanese?"

"Japonese you mean." She sighed. "I would've told you sooner but I didn't want you to freak out."

"I understand.... Sort of."

"If you still wish to go back to the human realm-"

"No. I don't. My 'family' treated me like crap. I want to stay here with mom."

She hugged Luna as she hugged her back. She had never felt such love from her daughter in a long time. It felt nice to her.

But then, she woke up. Bubblegum checked her clock. "7:46." She said. "It was all a dream?"

She looked around her room in her castle before turning over to see John was at the foot of her bed.

"AH!" She yelled. "John! What the heck?!"

He yawned as he looked up at her. "You know those feelings you get when you want to sleep anywhere else besides your own bed?"

"I have a couch..."

"I know that. It was a wooden couch that was too hard for my scales taste." He licked his lips with his long, forked tongue. "Do you have any gems?"

She shook her head. "You'll have to go with Rarity when she goes gem hunting."

"Ok. See ya later."
~~~~
A few hours later, Bubblegum made a shopping list to go to a few stores and get ingredients for a cake. The first store she went to was the Marketplace uptown to get her first ingredient, eggs and carrots for a carrot cake.

"Ok let's see... eggs and carrots. Should be easy."

Before she knew it, she bumped head first into a pony with a scroll in front of her face, too.

"Ow!" The mysterious pony said.

"Oh my gosh! Are you ok?!" Bubblegum asked as she helped up.

"Yeah I'm fine. I-..." The pony then noticed that Bubblegum had wings and a horn. Her eyes widened in surprise. "You're-you're a-"

She looked at her back. "I don't see anything wrong."

"You're an alicorn!"

"Yeah...? Oh! How rude of me! I'm Bubblegum."

The pony had a purple and light purple mane with a couple teal stripes through it, along with her tail, too. She had blue eyes and a light pink coat. Her cutie mark looked like two swirls with a purple star at the bottom.

The pony looked at her with shock. "I-I'm Starlight Glimmer."

"Wait... Aren't you Twilight's student?"

"You know Twilight? Princess Twilight Sparkle?"

She nodded. "Me and her have been friends for a year and a half. I haven't seen her in a couple weeks though. I hope she's okay..."

"Actually, she just got back from a vacation with her family."

"Really? That's cool!"

Me and Luna oughta do that some time... She thought.

"So, are you a princess?" Starlight asked her with a grin on her face.

"Yep. Luna was the one who crowned me."

"This is incredible!" She said, excitedly. "How did you become an alicorn?! Did you learn what friendship was like Twilight?"

"Well, um, I was sort of...." She honestly didn't know how she became an alicorn. Was her dream real? Or was it fake? She had to test this. "I'll get back to you on that."

Just as Bubblegum started to fly away, Starlight picked herself up with her magic and followed her to ask her more questions.

"Is something wrong, Princess Bubblegum?"

"Um, no. I just... Need to go."
~~~~
Starlight walked into Twilight's castle to see her finishing up her duties.

"Um, your friend is strange."

Twilight turned to her, confused. "Who?"

"This new alicorn princess Bubblegum. She won't tell me how she got to become an alicorn..."

"Wait, you met her?" She bit her lip.

"Yeah. She said something about Luna crowning her a princess for no reason. All the other princesses were crowned princesses for a reason. She's suspicious..."

"Maybe she just didn't like you crowding her with questions."

Starlight Glimmer looked in Twilight's library to find a book about alicorns and princesses. She found one written by a stallion named Chrome Masquerade (You're Welcome). The book was enchanted. It would change each time a new princess in Equestria would rule. She looked inside to the very last page for the newer princesses. Unfortunately, since Bubblegum was "born" in the human realm, she wasn't in the book. This caused Starlight to be paranoid.

Author's Note:

(You're welcome, Chrome :raritywink:) What do you think will happen next? Find out in the next chapter! :heart:

I wanted to do something special for the fiftieth chapter! i hope you like it!

PreviousChapters Next