• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty-nine, I Wanna Be Different

Bubblegum got up in the morning, feeling refreshed and ready to go to Luna's. She sighed with a half smile, realizing what she was going to ask her and how she would react to it.

She had a dream last night.....

Bubblegum looked around her, seeing she was in some sort of bar with people dressed like they were in the nineteen forty's.

Wait, she thought, nineteen forty's?

She looked at herself, realizing she was in the same kind of outfit. She had also realized that these were people, not ponies, in this bar. It had a piano in the corner of the room along with a stage in case anybody wanted to sing with a microphone.

She suddenly looked to see everyone was in a sad or depressed mood. It made her wanna cry. Nobody should feel this sad. She got up from the table she was sitting at to sit with these people and talk with them, trying to make them feel better. She got to the last table to see a man with brown, sort of spiky hair, combed over to the left side. The man turned his head around.... It was Barry Allen.

"Bubblegum?" He said, a bit frightened by her sudden appearance. "How are you even here?"

"Barry?" She said, shaking her head in confusion. "How are you here?"

"This is my dream." They both said in unison.

Both Barry and Bubblegum froze for second before she started to speak.

"I heard that, um, you were put in the speedforce recently." Cisco telepathically told me. He's so cute. His chin, his smile, his hair, his personality.... Everything. "Cisco told me. Why are you in there anyways?"

"I had to save Central City from the speedforce-"

"And decided to go with the speedforce to stop it?"

"Hold on... You didn't let me finish." He said, tightening his tie. "The speedforce needs one speedster to keep in itself to help keep balance with the universe. And, since we just defeated Savitar, nobody was in the speedforce at the time so I took his place."

"I think the speedforce might be a little bit.... Cookoo." She said, smiling a bit. "I'm sorry about what happened."

"About what?"

"About everything I've done that messed up your universe. If I never-"

"'Came to Equestria'." He chuckled. "I don't know how many times I've heard you say that."

"Well, it's true! I wouldn't be stuck here right now, I wouldn't have messed up your dimesnion, and I wouldn't have been a pony."

Barry sighed before he frowned again. "I guess things just don't go out the way you want them to, huh? I mean, if you would have never went to Equestria in the first place, then you would've missed out on all of the adventures, wouldn't have been able to defeat Shadow, or made tons of new friends. I would keep them while they last because you should be glad that you're here right now."

She frowned, nodding slowly. She knew it was true, she just didn't like to admit it. Though she has humiliated herself in front of those ponies anyways, she has had some pretty good times with them, too.

The dream ended there. This was what made Bubblegum happy to be there. But, if the others were right about the cave choosing her, why? Why did it choose her? Wouldn't she have been back to her home by now? Is there some task she needs to do in order to leave? These questions overflowed her mind as she began to fly towards Celestia's and Luna's castle
~~~~
Upon making it there, Bubblegum began to look for Luna around somewhere. She had been looking there for about 45 minutes with still no sign of her. She began to wonder if she was even there. But, then she realized, Luna would be asleep at this time.

Darn'it! She thought, angrily. I should've came here earlier!

Bubblegum decided to stay there for the rest of the day until she knew Luna was awake

Author's Note:

Part 1! Oh boy! Wait till the next chapter for something better. :heart:

PreviousChapters Next