• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Forty-eight, "Amnesia"

Fire Hoof grinned, thinking he could win Bubblegum back while Beastman was terrified of loosing his girlfriend.

"I a-" Beastman began to say before he interrupted her.

"Actually, I am." He smiled.

Bubblegum scratched her head. "I don't know. I'd say the red one was. He seems more scared."

"Well, he's not! I am!"

She rolled her eyes as she walked up to Beastman and hugged him.

"I would never date somebody like you.... I think."

Just then, she looked at Fire Hoof's whole body, not knowing what he was.

"What in the world are you?! Where am I?!" She backed away from them. "Who am I?!"

"Calm down! For the love of-" Fire Hoof sighed. "I don't feel like explaining it to you so just calm down with all the questions. Anyways, Beastman, take her to Twilight to get her fixed. Meanwhile, I need to go to the spa. I have a massive headache."
~~~~
"You say what now?!" Twilight exclaimed, breathing in a paper bag. "You're telling me..... The princess of..... Reciprocity..... has amnesia?!"

"Maybe?..." Beastman said with a half smile.

"HOW IN EQUESTRIA DID THIS HAPPEN?!"

Beastman looked at her with glaze. "Really? You missed everything?"

"Well, not everything. After seeing Bubblegum transform into that.... thing, I went inside."

"So, you just left us to deal with her?"

"Well, when you put it that way..... yeah....."

They both looked at Bubblegum in the corner of the room.

"I have no idea if I'll be able to fix her, Beastman. All I know to do is hit her on the head again. Maybe that will make her remember."

Beastman grabbed a beaker and smashed it onto Bubblegum's head, knocking her out.

"Great." He said, wiping the glass off of his hooves. "Now, she has amnesia and she's knocked out!"

Just then, she rose up from the floor with the strangest look on her face.

"Beastman?" She said faintly. "Why the heck did you hit me on the head with a beaker?"

"Bubblegum!" They both shouted as they rejoiced.

"What?"

"You had amnesia."

"What?" She grinned. "No I didn't. I was pranking you guys."

"You.... Did.... What?!" Beastman yelled, obviously angry.

"I pranked you."

His face was as red as lava before he sighed and smiled.

"Well, forgive and forget, right?" He smiled.

"Hehe.... Right. I'm gonna go. I need to get to Luna's."

"Why?" Twilight asked.

"I need to ask her something important. I'm gonna go in the morning."

"O...k? Good luck, I guess."

Sorry I had to end this chapter short. I've got other things to do today and I don't really know what to write right now. I hope you enjoyed it anyways. Bye.

Author's Note:

Why does Bubblegum need to talk to Luna? Hopefully Find out in the next chapter! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next