• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty-four, Hypothesis

After a day or so, Barry got his memory back after some pretty humiliating things happened. While Joe and the others are still trying to find Bubblegum and make a new hypothesis, she was with Iris getting some coffee.

"I've barely ever had coffee before." Bubblegum stated after taking a sip. "It tastes SO much better at Jitters!"

"I knew you would like it!" She said. "I barely get to hang out or do things with girls ever since Caitlin became 'Killer Frost'."

Bubblegum frowned.

"What's wrong?"

"It's just.... Sigh She's the one the helped Cisco when his rib cage was bleeding once. I loved her beautiful, red hair. It was sort of like looking at the sun. But, I guess since Barry reset the timeline to save the city, that all changed. Now, she's some villain working for some guy named Savitar and it's all my fault!" She put her face on the table. "Sometimes I wish I never became a princess."

"Your a princess?" Iris said in shock.

"Yeah. But that's only because I decided to go inside a cave and find a mirror. And if I never did that, I wouldnt've met you guys, the timeline would be the same, and I wouldn't be wanted for murder." She sighed.

"Well, maybe it would make you feel better for a spa day?" Iris asked.

"Why not." She lifted her face up. "Maybe it'll get things off my mind."


As they headed for the door, Barry walks in. He had his memory back and was looking for Iris. And he saw Bubblegum, too.

He looked over. "Bubblegum?"

"BARRY!" She ran to hug him. "I knew you would remember me!"

He took a short hug then slowly got off. Trying not to be rude. "Why are you here again? Not to be mean or anything but, us being over in your dimension caused ours to fall apart. What happened?"

"I might of accidentally caused a rainstorm and the delegates sent me here for punishment."

"Classic Bubblegum." He smiled. "Always causing destruction on 'accident'."

"Hey! It was an accident! Rainbow Dash told me it would work!" She giggled after being upset. "But I'm glad they let me choose the dimension I wanted to go in. Or else I would've ended up with puppets dancing everywhere.... Maybe."

Iris looked over and thought: They have such a good relationship. But... He seems so happy. What happened to the Barry with pain and hurt in his eyes?
I wonder...

"Wanna join us at the spa later today?" Bubblegum asked, excited.

"Well, that's really a girl thing... I wouldn't want to interrupt."

"Well, that's ok."

"Also, Cisco and Julian just got done telling me you were threatening people at the C.C.P.D.?"

"Scoffs They're overreacting. I just walked in and Joe jumped my case. I just flew up to the little second floor up there and everyone was being hateful with me until Cisco shot me with a dranc dart."

"Maybe I should tell them that your on our side...?"

"Yes."

Iris felt so quiet standing beside Barry. She was barely speaking and was about to say something until Barry just zoomed out of the coffee shop.

"Nevermind."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hold up!" Beastman is doing his 'fourth wall breaking'. "Why is Bubblegum always being sent off to dimensions?"

"Because it makes it more interesting. Plus, anyone who watches the Flash will keep along with what'll happen in the next episode."

"I don't think I like that..." Beastman said-... "Stop narrating what I'm doing!" He yelled.

"Look, here's another spoiler for the next Flash episode next week to cheer everybody up..."
Barry teams up with "Captain Cold", AKA: Leonard Snart, to help steal some alien crystals that King Shark so happens to have. They need these crystals to trap Savitar in the speedforce so he won't kill Iris. Will they get these in time to save her life?

"Dude, that is so sad..." Sheds a tear then gasps. "WHAT IF BUBBLEGUM IS GOING TO DIE IN THE FUTURE AND WE DON'T KNOW IT?!"

"It's ok, Beastman. Bubblegum won't die. Looks through script Yeah she won't die..."

"Why did you have to look in the script to find that out? Aren't you the author?"

"BEASTMAN JUST STOP BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL! YOU KNOW TOO MUCH!" Shoves Beastman back into the story. "Now, where was I..."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Barry raced back to S.T.A.R. Labs.

"Did you find her?" Cisco asked, anxious.

"Yes..."

"Where is she?"

"I wanted to tell you she's on our side."

"Then how come she-..."

"She didn't even do anything. You're just overreacting about this whole thing. I had to reset the timeline. that's why you guys don't remember her. Our city was burning into flames. Before that, her and Cisco had a 'thing' together-..."

"Woah woah woah woah woah so your telling me I was in love with a human with wings and a unicorn horn?"

"Well, sort of a human... You promised her you'd never forget her but here we are now."

"Well, I didn't know you had reset the timeline..." Cisco started to get a vibe of everything that happened when he had met Bubblegum and in between when he left the dimension. He also regained his feelings, too.

"Look, I know you guys will have to get used to working or being friends with someone who is from another dimension-..."

"I do NOT agree!" HR said. "In fact, I am from-..."

"Earth 19!" EWveryone said in unison.

"Well, yeah yeah. From earth 19. And you all are friends with me. So, this shouldn't be hard, right?"

They all thought. "No. It shouldn't"

"Yeah so maybe you could try being friends with this person."

"I don't know, Barry." Joe said. "Remember when we trusted Hunter Zolomon? He betrayed us."

"Well, I've actually worked with her, so, I know she's not evil like he was."

"Ok. But if she tries to shoot us, I am pulling the trigger."

Author's Note:

How do you think this will end up as? Find out in the next chapter! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next