• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,403 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,403

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Fifteen, Healing Wolf Pt 2

"Well, there goes our healing wolf..." Bubblegum said with a sigh.

"The Meta-Morpher." Said Cisco as he thinks of a name. "Wait, no. I've got'a better one..."

"Maybe we should've let her her go anyways, Bubblegum. She can just be free." Says Barry as he tried to make her feel better.

"Not if they think she's an enemy! I won't let that happen to another person... or mammal."

Bubblegum went out of S.T.A.R. Labs to try and find The Healing Wolf and so happens to run into The Shadow Alicorn!

"Well, well, well... If isn't my prisoner. Why are you still here? Oh right... You can't use your horn." (Snickers)

"What are you doing here?!"

"Oh, why... I can't check on my "Favorite" pony in the world? Or at least, that's what you say you are."

"Knock it off. I don't even know who or what you are. Why do you want me?!"

"I want to steal your magic. You should've known that from the momment you appeared in the Canterlot Castle."

Barry suddenly shows up with his Flash suit on.

"Listen, Bubblegum. I'm sorry for getting you mad back there. And your right. We should've tried to keep her with us."

"I don't have the time right now for apologies."

"Why?" Barry then looks in front of Bubblegum. "What is that?!"

"The thing that brought me here!"

"Does it have a name?!"

"It's name is The Shadow Alicorn! I don't have time for conversation! Leave! Go!"

"I'm not leaving you here without helping you fight him... or, is it a her?"

"It's male... Wait... YOUR DISTRACTING ME!!!"

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry."

"Oh Bubblegum. Youv'e brung another person to the party... What is his, name?"

"Like I would tell you."

Both of them look serious at each other.

"Fine. His name is.... The Flash!"

Bubblegum then starts attacking. along side with The Flash. The Flash kicks The Shadow Alicorn in the face as soon as Bubblegum hit him with her magic.

"Ow!" The wound started to bleed hysterically. "Fine, I will leave then."

The Shaodw Alicorn leaves.

(Breathes deeply) "That was close, Bubblegum. Will that guy come back?"

"Maybe... Anyways, I'm gonna try to find the wolf. Bye." Bubblegum says as she flies really fast up to the sky.

"Bye." Barry says as he whispers.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
8 hours later...

Bubblegum had looked all over the city but STILL no sign of the wolf. She thought it might have flied to a different city, but she knows that even a wolf couldn't travel that far. She went back to S.T.A.R. Labs to ask them to do a scan of where she would be. They scanned for the wolf, but nothing seemed to show up. Barry decided to leave and go to CC Jitters. (A coffee place)

"One Flash please." (A Flash is a highly caffinated drink named after The Flash that keeps you running all day. Cause Flash is popular)

"OK." Says the cashier.

As soon as he said that, a woman he had never seen before came in Jitters.

"Um, I will have... Some Coffee."

"Black?"

"No. Just regular."

"OK."

Barry looks over at her. "Hi. I'm Barry. I've never seen you in town before. Are you new?"

"Oh yes. I'm very new. Oh, I'm Megan."

"Well hi Megan."

"Well hello Barry." Says Magan as she starts to giggle.

Barry orders a To-Go to talk with her on their way to S.T.A.R. Labs. (He invited her to come) When they got there, Bubblegum knew she had to hide when she first saw the car pull up.

"Hey um, Cisco..."

"Yes, Bubblegum?"

"Barry has a girl in his car."

"What?!"

Cisco loks outside.

"It's probably just a friend. But you should probably hide so she won't freak out."

"That's what I was thinking."

Bubblegum goes to the containment cells and sits in front of them while their upstairs. Soon, Megan had a head-ache.

"Are you alright, Megan?" Asked Barry as he starts to look at her.

"I think I need to go home to get over the head-ache."

"OK. Maybe I'll see you tomorrow?"

"I don't know. Maybe. If my head-ache stops. Bye, Barry."

"Bye, Megan."

Megan goes to her house. (She walked) When she got there, she turned into... The Healing Wolf!

Author's Note:

(All of this is based on a dream) Will the rest of S.T.A.R. Labs find out she's The Healing Wolf? Or will they never find out? Find out in the next chapter :derpyderp2:

PreviousChapters Next