• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty-five, Shadows in the Day 2: The Dark Sequel

"What do you mean 'kidnappers'?!" Said Octavia.

"BECAUSE YOU TOOK BUBBLEGUM OUT OF MY CAVE WHEN I WAS TRYING TO DO SOMETHING!"

"Maybe we can reason with hi-..." Says DJ, as she tries to be nice.

"YOU LITTLE-" Ocvtavia interrupted.

"Or not... You know what we should do, Bubbles?" Says DJ-Pon 3 as she turns to Bubblegum.

"Nope but all I can say is-..." She was soon cut off by a yell.

"Beastman!" Yelled the voice. "What the heck are you doing?!"

"Sorry Physco. But they kidnapped Bubblegum!"

"I DON'T CARE WHAT THEY DID! GET OUT OF THERE YOU SHE-DEVIL! I HAVE TO GET BACK TO MY KINGDOM TO SEE IF ATHENAS OK!"

"Sorry... But one last thing... C'mon Bubbles."

"Wait, what?!"

"I said c'mon!"

Beastman grabs Bubblegum's arm as they teleported and soon disappeared along with Physco. They reappeared at a dark and spooky like place with ghouls flying here and there and a haunted looking castle.

"Um," started Bubblegum, "I don't have a good feeling about this."

"Oh relax Bubbles," Beastman said, reassuringly. "Besides, this is where my brother lives. He's the 'King of Darkness' here."

They all headed towards the castle as it got more and more creepier for Bubblegum. Until they made it inside.

"So, 'Physco', what did you mean by 'TO SEE IF ATHENAS OK!'?"

Beastman interrupted. "Lately, Athena, his daughter, became sick with a fever up to 99 degrees."

"But that's normal."

"Not for Athena. Her temperature is usually 23."

"Is that bad?" Bubblegum asked.

"Yes. That's why I need to see if she's fine."

They walk inside the castle to find a little filly running around the living room floor.

"ANTHENA!" Physco yelled, looking very disappointed in the process.

"Yes, Daddy?" Anthena asked, stopping in her place.

"I thought I told you to lay in bed! Not run around the sofa like a monkey!"

"Sorry. I was just so bored. There was nothing to do!"

"But with you sick like this, we need you to stay in bed and get better. Rest makes you heal quicker." Physco then looked around. "Where is your mother?"

"She said she was going to go and get some ingrediants for salad." Said Athena, as she stopped running.

Bubblegum watched as she felt a tingling feeling in her mouth. She moaned.

"Are you alrighr, Bubbles?" Asked Beastman as he looks at her.

She nodded. But she wasn't ok. Her teeth started to become sharper, more like a vampires teeth sort of.

"Mom went out to get ingredients you say?" Physco says, getting up off his knee. "Are you sure?"

"Yes."

"You should get back to bed, sweetie."

She ran upstairs to her bedroom to get some rest. Bubblegum's teeth are now sharp as she felt them felt her mouth. What was happening to her?!

Author's Note:

Sorry. Had to get the new chapter out as soon as possible I will write the next one longer

PreviousChapters Next