• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty-two, Delegates Final Decision pt 5

"Welcome fillies and gentlecolts to the anual Summer Sun Celebration!" Celestia announced getting into her spot as Luna and Buubblegum in theirs, too.

Luna began to lower the moon and stars as Celestia was rising the sun. Bubblegum got ready in formation as she said she would be after the sun was raised up in the sky. She focused her magic on a foggy spot somewhere, spun it around the fog, and rose it into the air. She'd thought she had done a good job at first... Until a rainstorm happened.

"What a world!" Shouted Rose. "What a world!"

"AH!" Screamed the ponies, gallopping in fear.

"Bubblegum!" Celestia shouted. "What is wrong with you?!"

"I did what Dash said, Princess!"

"I didn't want you to cause a storm!"

Suddenly, a lightning strike headed for the delegates as Bubblegum raced for them and put them all into a safe spot as the pegasi started to take control of the situation.

The delegates then walked up to Bubblegum, mad and fearful.

"What the hay was that? I ordered a 'Summer Sun Celebration'! Not a Winter Storm Night!" Said Amira and Haakin.

"Listen, this is all a misunderstanding. I'm so so sorry for-..."

"I don't care what your sorry for! For almost killing us, you should be punished!" Said Haakin, nodding in agreement to what he said.

"Punished?" Luna butted in. "For a small thunderstorm? Please! For all we know, Equestria was rid of it's magic for 2 weeks! That's way more than what Princess Bubblegum did!"

"Bu-.... SHE STILL DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED! I shal send her to another dimension for 2 weeks since you think that was nothing! And, just to be nice, she get's to pick what dimension she get's to go to. Now, would you happen to open it up since we are earth ponies?"

"Sighs Fine. But ONLY 2 weeks. Nothing more!" Celestia said as Bubblegum and Luna both pleaded.

"I choose..." Bubblegum started as she knew what she was gonna say." "The Flash Dimension in the C.C.P.D.!" She smiled.

"Ok... But haven't you had enough of the Flash running around the city?" Luna asked.

She shook her head.

"Alright. Off you go." Celestia then sent her there as Amira said one last word:

"I can't believe you call yourself a princess!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bubblegum looks around the C.C.P.D. as she covers up her horn and wings.

"Ah... Back to the good ol' fashioned department... Seems like I was here just yesterday."

Joe looks over to see her. "Can I help you with something, ma'am?"

"Joe? Giggles Remember me?" She hugs him but he pushes her away.

"How do you know my name?"

"Um..." She was wierded out. "I almost destroyed the C.C.P.D. last time I was here... Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin all came to Equestria with me?"

"Don't talk about Barry right now... Or Caitlin. And how do you know who they are too?"

Bubblegum looked suspiciously at Joe. "First, you tell me what's wrong with Barry and Caitlin." She demanded.

"Barry found out his future self is Savitar so he tells us and now he has amnesia and Caitlin is a villain." He pointed his gun. "Now you tell me how you know them!"

She put her hands in the air. "Listen, I didn't mean to cause trouble. I know them because I was sent here by Shadow. Not today. Today, I was sent here because I caused a thunderstorm."

"So your a meta-human?"

"No no no no no no no no no! I'm Bubblegum. Princess? Horn and wings?" She showed them.

"What the hell?! So you are a meta!"

"No! I just told you that!" She flies up to the second floor and looks down at him. "Honestly, I think you have bad hearing."

Suddenly, five other policemen line up with their guns pointed at her.

"Seriously? Again? Do we have to do the whole ritual all over again?"

"Put your hands in the air!" Said one of the officers.

"C'mon! It's like your the ones with amnesia!"

Then, Cisco showed up in his Vibe suit.

"Gasp Cisco?" She whispered.

He then looks at Joe. "I had to do this for the right reasons. And for Barry."

"I understand. Just take her back to S.T.A.R. Labs."

Cisco shot her with a dranc dart and picked her up to take her to S.T.A.R. Labs.

When she woke up, she was in a weird cage thingy that they put her in. She tried using her magic, but it wouldn't work. Bubblegum also found Cisco, Joe, Iris, Wally, HR, and some weird blonde chick all staring at her.

"And this is basically who and what we catch almost everyday, Traci." Cisco said to the blonde girl.

"Cool." She replied.

"Cisco? Why did you put me in here?" She lifted up into a standing position.

"Wait hol' up!" He bent down a bit. "How you know my name?"

"You came with me to Equestria, I turned into a giant...? Not ringing a bell? Of course it isn't... You most probably forgot. Just like everyone else in this miserable world."

"What does she mean by 'Equestria'? Is this some come of different earth?" Iris said, amused.

"It's a different dimension." She stated, distinguishly.

They all looked at each other as HR suddenly blurted out:

"I'll go get some coffee so we can sit down and talk all about this." he rushed out of the room.

"I'm gonna check on Barry." Joe said as Julian walked in, surprised at what he saw.

"Is this another meta?" He spoke but blew Bubblegum's temper.

"FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT A META! I AM FROM EQUESTRIA! WHERE THERE ARE FRICKIN' UNICORNS, PEGASI, AND FRICKIN' EARTH PONIES ROAMING AROUND BEING ALL LIKE, 'I'M SO PERFECT AND I LOVE RAINBOWS.' NOT A STINKIN' META!" She sighed. "And who the heck are you?"

They all looked astonished at what she just said.

"I.... I am Julian. A friend to these people. What exactly is your name?"

"Princess Bubblegum. A friend to these people." She mimicked.

"Girl, I don't even know you." Cisco said as he made that weird face with his curly hair flinging everywhere. Bubblegum liked that part about him.

"Well, if you all didn't erase all of Barry's memories, he could tell you. He's the only one who will remember."

"OK. For one, I was trying to not make Barry become a villain himself and two.... I love your hair dye where did you get it?"

"I didn't dye my hair. I was born this way."

"Alrighty then." Iris finally spoke up. "I'm gonna go to see my fiance who apparently doesn't rememeber me. C'mon Wally." They both left.

"For the last time, I didn't mean to!"

Author's Note:

What do you think will happen to Bubblegum now? Find out in the next chapter! :heart:

PreviousChapters Next