• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,415 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,415

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Twenty-Two, Trapped

Shadow begins to charge at all of them. Bubblegum attacks Shadow.

"(Spits) Your good, Bubbles. But not that good."

Shadow hurls a fist up to Bubblegum when another light in the sky happens.

"Huh?" Bubblegum looks as she gets punched. "OW!"

She hurls a fist back at him when a person came down and, with his gun, shoots Shadow.

"Ah!" He grunts as he heads towards the pony who shot him. But, he missed. The pony with the gun shot him until he finally left.

The pony looked at Cisco, Barry, and Caitlin.

"Why are you all here?! Central City's in a lot of danger!"

Suddenly, they recognized him. It was Harrison Wells!

"Harry?! How did you-..."

"Get here? Your portal was still open, Ramon."

"Oh. I guess I forgot to close it."

Barry looks at Cisco. "Really?"

"Well, looks you have quite the attitude today, Barry."

"OK, enough fighting you two! We need to get back to Earth-2!"

Shadow was hiding behind a bush the whole time. He heard the whole conversation!

"I don't think your going anywhere!"

Shadow went directly to the portal and closed it without a second thought!

"Now, you'll never go home!"

Shadow disappeared into the darkness of the dusk.

"NO!"

Cisco then looks at Bubblegum. "I guess we're staying here longer than we had hoped..."

After he said that, a pony that looked familiar running towards them. It was Mohawk! He ran from the Crystal Empire to see Twilight and the others because he saw what happened.

"Guys! What the heck happened back at the empire?!" Mohawk says as he's out of breath.

"Um... I tured into a giant..." Bubblegum says quietly.

"YOU TURNED INTO A GIANT?!"

"Yes?...."

Mohawk stood in silence for a moment.

"Cool."

Everyone stood in question. Barry used his speed while everyone was questioning Mohawk to go and run for a moment to let out his feelings of just leaving Iris there. But then he remembered something, Cisco can use his powers to make another portal! He ran back to ask if he could.

"Hey Cisco?"

"Yes?"

"Don't you think that maybe you could re-open the portal? I mean, you opened it from our world. Why can you not do the same thing here?"

"Your right. But, we don't know if it will work."

"How come we can't try? I mean, we can't just leave everyone on our earth unprotected! What about Joe, Iris, Wally... Everyone?!"

"Listen, Barry. You don't need to act like that right now, OK? I didn't say I'm not gonna do that. I said that I might not know if it'll work. I can still try."

"OK..."

Cisco puts on his glasses and, since he no longer has a hand, he puts his hoof in front of him to open a portal. He was doing it for a second. But then, something struck him as his eyes flashed green for 2 seconds as he immediately.

"I-I'm sorry I can't do this!"

He began to run the opposite direction he was standing.

"Cisco!" Bubblegum yelled as he was already far away from them. "(Sigh) How do you guys go from earth to earth and world to world?"

"With Cisco." Caitlin answered.

"OK, why did he freak out?"

"I'm not sure. I saw a flash of green light come from his black and blue glasses. Maybe they were just malfunctioning."

"I doubt that." Harry joins in. "I think somethings happening to him."

"How would you know? I mean, he wasn't acting like this when we left."

"I think, it's because he's been on this earth or world now. Being whatever the heck these things are might be changing him in some mental way that you might not even know about."

"So, what your saying is, Cisco is, changing?"

"Yes."

"In what way?"

"I'm not sure." Harry turns to Luna. "Do you have computers here?"

"We do not have this 'computer' thou speakest of."

"Great. Do you at least have phones?"

Luna shook her head.

"Do you have any type of technology?"

"We have one kind. We call them, 'libraries'"

"You've got to be kidding."

"Nope."

Harrison looked in between ticked off and sarcastic. He turned to the rest of them.

"Now, since you all decided to go all, 'lone wolf' over here, we have no way back home, your friend is changing, and a monster is after to kill and destroy. Great job."

Bubblegum looked at Barry as he looks back at her and nods.

"Should you go after him Barry?"

"Of course. If we want Cisco back."

His eyes flashed with lightning as he crouched down a bit and started to run. He searched everywhere and found him on a bridge to the town hall. Barry quickly picked him up and put him on his back as he runs back to the others.

"Found him."

Barry lays Cisco on the ground as he looks around.

"Dude, what the heck?! That's not friendship!"

"Cisco," Harrison said. "we need you over here. While you were opening the portal back to our earth; what happened?"

"I-I don't know, I-.... just felt like something wasn't right."

"Like what, darling?"

A voice from behind them says, as it begins to get louder and more firm. It was Rarity! One of Twilight's friends.

"Twilight, how come you never introduced me to your new friend here?"

"Um, because I.... didn't have the time?"

"Oh darling," Rarity says coming closer. "you had all the time in Equestria after we got Bubblegum back."

"Uh, not really." Twilight looks at Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin. "I've actually benn PRETTY busy with everything happening."

"Well, he has on the wrong attire, sweetheart! What is he wearing? Actually, what are they all wearing?"

Barry was wearing a white T-shirt, Cisco was wearing a black T-shirt with pancakes on the front, and Caitlin was wearing a turtle neck sweater.

"Why, they look absolutely ridiculous!"

"Wow thanks!" Cisco whispers, sarcastically.

A couple more voices come from behind them. Some saying, "(yawn) Why are we up this late?" and others saying, "Oh stop complaining!" It turns out to be Rainbow Dash, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy.

"Oh yay, more people; NOT." Says Harry as he straightens his gun more proper on his shoulder.

"Twilight," Says Rainbow as she flies a bit closer. "why are you up so la-..." She looks at all the ponies as Bubblegum waves 'hi'. "Oh. Nevermind..." Rainbow wipes her eyes.

Fire hoof leans towards Bubblegum to give her a kiss as Cisco looks unhappy as his eyes flash a darker shade of green.

"So, who are all of you?" Asks Caitlin, pointing her hoof at Fluttershy.

"Well, I'm Applejack, that there is Rainbow Dash, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy."

"Hi..." Fluttershy says as she flies lower to the ground and puts her hooves on the dirt.

"Oh, why do you all have those names? They're not that common where we come from."

"Well where do ya come from?" Pinkie says, breaking the dimensional barrier; popping up out of Caitlin's mane.

"Central City." Caitlin says as she steps out of Pinkie Pie's way when she falls.

"I'vmph neber eard uh dat pace!" Pinkie says, her face buried in the dirt. She gets back up. "Where is it?"

"Well, I'm not sure how to explain that part..."

"I'll do it." Cisco says, coming closer. "You see, we're from another dimension known as 'Earth 1.' We used my powers to get here."

Pinkie Pie looks confused. "Do you mean magic?"

"No. Where we come from, there's these people with powers called meta-humans. Or, as we like to call them, meta's."

"Ah! I see! So let's say this pen is a pony. This pen got super powers. Now, let's say this apple is an earth or dimension." Pinkie Pie puts the pen into the apple. "Now, this pen is inside the apple or earth. Am I correct?"

"Um, for some weird reason, yes. You basically are. But that's not all to it. They don't get the same powers, they all get different ones. Except the marvin brothers. Since their flesh and blood, they most probably got the same."

"Is their anyway you can MAKE a pony have super powers?"

"No. They all have super powers because of a particle accelerator explosion that Eobard Thawne, that disguised himself as Harrison Wells for who knows how long, created to make The Flash stronger and faster then kill him."

Now everyone looked confused as they looked at each other.

"So y'er tellin' m'ay that y'er from another universe?" Applejack said, pointing at Harry, Barry, Cisco, and Caitlin.

"Basically. And now, Ramon (Pronounciation, Ruh mone), you have to get us back."

Cisco looked with wide eyes. "M-me? (Scoffs) I-I'm not so sure about that."

"CISCO!" Harrison said, "YOU'VE DONE THIS BEFORE! WHY CAN'T YOU DO IT NOW?!"

"I don't know!"

"YES YOU DO! A HUMAN DOES WHAT A HUMAN WANTS TO DO!"

"WELL I'M NOT HUMAN AT THE MOMMENT, OK?!" Cisco sighs. "Look, Harry, I just... Barry?"

"Hmm?"

"Can I speak to you in private?"

"Yeah sure." Barry uses his speed to pick up Cisco and run to the town hall once again. "So what's up?"

"Well, know about me and Bubblegum already_..."

"Of cour-.... Can you not do this because you like her?"

"What?! (Scoffs) N'no..."

"Yes you do! You've had a crush on her ever since she came into S.T.A.R. Labs!"

"But she already has a 'colt-friend.' What am I to do? Protest my love and break them apart? I don't want to do that."

Barry chuckles. "Oh old Cisco. Doing what he does best: be a good friend." He nudges him.

Cisco laughs a bit. "I think I might be able to do it as long as-...." Cisco starts to feel a sharp pain in his rib cage as his nose starts bleeding and he falls to the ground; unconcious.

"Cisco!" Barry picked him up and brought him to the others. "Guys!" Everybody turned around. "Cisco's nose is bleeding! He just fell to the ground as he clutched his rib cage!"

Caitlin moves everyone out of the way. She looks up at Luna. "Do you have a hospital?"

Luna nodded.

"Where is it?"

"Follow me and I'll show you." Luna starts running as Caitlin and the others follow; Twilight holding Cisco with her magic.

They all rushed to the hospital after a tragic mishap. Fighting Shadow, Cisco, and Central City that they still need to get back to!
They got to the hospital at the right time.
Cisco woke up to the sound of a beeping heartbeat monitor.

"Where am I?" He faintly whispered.

"Cisco, your going to be alright." Says the nurse, as she finishes wrapping his leg.

"Why is my leg hurt?"

"Your firends said that, when you fell from your nose bleeding and clutching your hoof to your rib cage, your weight toppled over on your hindleg."

He groans as he sits up right. "Where are they?"

"They said they would come back when your awake and for me to call them when you do."

"Wait, there are no phones here. So how would yo-..." Cisco recognises this person as his sight is no longer blury. "Caitlin?"

"You guessed it, Cisco. I need to contact them right now."

"OK. Thanks."

"Your welcome. Anything for a friend. But before I call them, what did it feel like when your eyes glowed green, your nose was bleeding, and when your rib cage started to act up?"

"Well, when my eyes started glowing green, I felt... depressed; sad. Like when you see your best friend have a girlfriend or boyfriend kind of sad. I felt happy for her, but sad at the same time. When my nose bled, I saw everything. Like vibed everything that ever exsisted. When my rib cage hurt, it was because of me vibing."

"Thank you for your information, Mr. Ramon."

"Please never call me that again."

"Oh alright!" Caitlin giggled a bit as she left the room to contact everyone.

Cisco lay in his bed with a smile on his face while shaking his head. But, while he was shaking his head, he saw a glass of water siting on the night stand. He reached to get some water, until it started shaking and almost falling off the stand. He quickly pulled his hoof back as it stopped. He questioned it as he did once more to see if it was him. And it was! He reached over and the glass fell off the night stand.
Caitlin heard the noise and came as quickly as possible (AQAP).

"What was that?" As soon as she said it, she saw the water glass on the floor. "You think knocking over glass is funny?"

"What? No! I just-.... (Sigh) I reached over and it started shaking. So I tried it again and it fell. And I didn't touch it."

Caitlin looked in question as, when he pointed his hoof to the trophy on the shelf as it started shaking.

"How are you doing that?"

"I'm not sure. But I'd wish we'd figured out soon. Especially with Barry and the others fighting a monster called 'Shadow' out there."

Caitlin took her clip-board and wrote on it (using her mouth).

"Maybe we can figure something out about why your feeling like this."

"Maybe..."

"Goodnight Cisco."

Caitlin walked out of the room as she shuts off the light.

Author's Note:

Wanna find out what happens next? Stay tuned! :pinkiehappy:

PreviousChapters Next