• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Fifty-Six, V̶̳͛̒̏̍͊̅̃̈́́i̴̧̧͖̜̞̩͇̮͍̊̎̅̍́̉̂͐ͅs̴̟͙͆͂̏͗i̸̡̛̭͓̺̺͎̩͍̼̺̋̒o̷̡̮̍͠ņ̷̦̙͕̾̄͝ş̸̢͂̋͐͒͋̑̈́͘

Bubblegum was now at her castle. She walks around the halls, frustrated about everything happening. To calm herself down, she just sighed and started mumbling things to herself.

She groans. "Why can't my life just be normal for once? Why can't I just be a normal princess who does normal princess-y things, or something?"

Upon walking throughout her halls, she stumbles upon a darker hallway, filled with statues of ponies that looked like they were in Ancient Greek. She stops in her tracks to examine this in particular statue. Unlike the others, this one was holding a glass of wine. The other statues didn't hold anything at all.

Curious now, she pulls the stone wine to the left, revealing there to be a door hidden behind the statue as it moves correspondingly. There were stairs leading down into a lit room. She wanders down these staircases for about two minutes due to it being a very long hall. Bubblegum makes it to this secret room only to be in complete awe.

She looks to see a series of miniature water falls coming from tiny statues of earth ponies on the walls. They led to a semi-giant hot tub, or at least she thought it was, in the back of this room. It was lit by a string of lights surrounding a chandelier on the ceiling. Numerous candles were around this bath, lit with a small flame as they glistened in pairs of two or three. Then, to her utter most shock (sort of), the water in the tub was pink with darker pink rose petals floating about. The water, as she could tell, was naturally pink, not anything that proved to show artificial colors.

As she took a few more steps closer, a shadowed figure appears in front of her. The only thing about this one was that it didn't stay like a shadow forever. Instead, it formed into a pony. This pony had a radiant purple coat with a mane full of pastel colors, almost all of the colors of the rainbow. Her eyes were a light blue mixed with a darker blue, like the sky. She was a pegasus and had rain drops as her cutie mark.

The pegasus smiled at the sight of Bubblegum, taking a step towards her, inching closer and closer in a nonchalant way. Of course, Bubblegum was a little scared and took a few steps backward.

"There's no need to be frightened, your highness," this mysterious pony says, "I am only here to escort you."

"Escort me?" She says, suspicious about this character, "Where?"

"Somewhere not-so-far away. You'll see when we get there."

"Oh no no no no no. I don't go anywhere with creepy smoke-people I don't know."

The pony stops. "I am Radiant Cumulus. But, since that's too many syllables, my friends call me Rain Cloud."

Bubblegum stands still. "Well, that's a dramatic change." She shakes her head. "But how did you get in here? What is this place?"

Rain Cloud holds her hoof up in means of saying 'be quiet'. "I understand this is all confusing but, if you come with me, you'll know why I'm here."

Having a little suspicion, she takes the pony's hoof. They immediately show up at a garden. This garden had many flowers and plants with a beautiful fountain in the center. The only thing odd about it was that she had not recognized the area. All she saw was grassy hills for miles on end.

There was also a single building with white pillars in the front. It looked to be from the Victorian era. Rain Cloud walked along the flowery fields towards the building with Bubblegum slowly behind.

"We have understood that you have been having visions recently, yes?"

Bubblegum was confused. "Uh, yes? But, why is this important?"

Cloud turned to her, not stopping her pace. "Was this pony, or creature, by any chance from another dimension or earth?"

She stops. "That's none of your business."

"Actually, it is my business." She points to the building.

Bubblegum hadn't noticed it at first but there was a logo on this building. It had a horn and wings, representing an alicorn, as she had found out from Celestia. However, it wasn't just the alicorn symbol. It also had a dark red ring around it, as well as the symbol itself being red-ish pink.

"Do you know this symbol?"

She shook her head.

"Of course not. Not even the princess would know us." She stops dead in her tracks, turning to Bubblegum. "We are the A.O.O. That stands for Alicorn Okretanje Okultno (Go to google translator and put that under the language Croatian). My job is to make sure all alicorns are equal." She rotates her head to Bubblegum's. "And you, my friend, have not made it any easier on us. Basically, to sum this up, if we don't get rid of the visions soon, then we'll have to get rid of something much greater." She takes out a notebook and pen. "Now, would you rather be a pegasus or a unicorn? Or maybe just get rid of both..."

"Hold on!" She intervenes. " You're going to get rid of my horn or wings? I'm not going to be an alicorn anymore?"

She nods. "That's only if we can get rid off your visions."

"Why are you so upset with my visions? Luna has visions. Why haven't you gotten rid of hers?"

"She serves a purpose as princess of the night and guardian of dreams, she technically needs those. You, on the other hand, don't. Being 'princess of reciprocity' and all, all ponies will do is look up to you as a role model. The only purpose you serve is being an inspiration. Nothing with that has do with visions."

"In order for somebody to look up to me, I'd have to be worthy of it. By doing something great or heroic."

"Or just being there for somebody in emotional damage." She adds. "As part of the A.O.O., it is my job to make sure everypony is perfect." She turns her head away from Bubblegum's. "Unlike you. You're just a disappointment of a princess."

She was infuriated. She had never heard anypony, besides Shadow, back then, who had ever told her that. Sure, she was a disappoitment, but that didn't give this know-it-all a right to say so.

Bubblegum felt her heart darken. Almost literally. Her eyes had whitened, her pupils and irises disappearing behind the light of it all. Her blue mane had become pale and wavy. Her light pink coat had darkened to almost a black. Her teeth had sharpened. And, lastly, she had grown taller in height.

"What gives you the right to say anything like that?!" She lashes. "You don't even know me! You know nothing about me!"

Cloud had saw this and took note. "This is worse than I thought." She wrote it down, not seeming to be phased by this sudden change in appearance. "I see you're power is beyond Celestia's, even, in understanding. Though, I already do." She snickers, this being the second time she smiled. "I noticed that, upon having a somewhat good relationship with a certain Cisco Ramon from the human realm, you have shared saliva with him. Saliva sharing with creatures from other dimensions would cause damage with the DNA of you physical and emotional state."

Bubblegum changed back. "What does that mean?"

"It means," she says, taking out a test tube out with a cotton swab, sticking it in her mouth and collecting some saliva, "this will be easier than I had thought. Upon removing your saliva, I am able to take a test to see if what I had hypothesized is, in fact, correct. Maybe we won't have to get rid of your wings and horn but, something must be done..."

She was scared for the answer. "What is it?..."

She sighs. "I'm afraid you'll have to be trained by one of our most elite warriors to help better control your abilities."

"And who would that be?"

"Well, let's just say she isn't the lovey-dovey type. And she certainly does not like to be called by her birth name: Cupid."

Author's Note:

How will Bubblegum be trained? What skills will she acquire or better keep under control? Find out next time!

PreviousChapters Next