• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Six, Grand Gala Disaster

Bubblegum and Twilight were best buddies. They both loved hanging out together, they both like books, and they both like ponies/people. They were like the same person. Twilight introduced Bubblegum to all of her friends. She met Applejack and that she likes apples, she met Fluttershy who likes animals, she also met Rainbow Dash who loves flying. She was so interested in all of these ponies, that she soon forgot about the accident at the boutique. Then, The Grand Galloping Gala came up. Twilight and the rest of her friends were getting ready while Bubblegum was left clueless on what it was.

"YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T KNOW WHAT THE GRAND GALLOPING GALA IS?!" Yells Rarity to the top of her lungs.

"Um, no... But I would like to know."

Then Twilight comes in the room with the most lovely dress and mane style ever.

"The Grand Galloping Gala is the most wonderful night of the year. It's like a ball. You dress up in a costume, dance, and have stuff to eat." Says Twilight gracefully.

"Oh. Is that it? OK then. I will go get an outfit."

Rarity tries to help Bubblegum pick out an outfit, but each outfit Bubblegum likes, Rarity says, "That's not your style." Or, "You won't look good in THAT thing." Bubblegum was trying to be nice and just go with the flow, but after how many times she kept saying no, it kept getting her more and more irritated. Finally, Rarity asked Bubblegum if she could just make her a dress. Bubblegum nodded her head yes. The Grand Galloping Gala was just in 4 hours.

"OK Bubblegum, what colors do you want your dress or, what do you want it to look like?"

"I don't care. as long as it's pretty and matches my style."

"OK."

While Rarity was making the dress, Bubblegum was getting bored, so her and Twilight decided to practice spells together.

"OK Bubblegum, what spell do you know?"

"Um... I Know how to turn ponies into alicorns?"

Once Twilight heard that, she was amazed! She had never heard of an alicorn that could turn other ponies into alicorns except for Celestia.

"Which pony did you turn into alicorns?"

"Well... I turned Vinyl Scratch and Octavia into alicorns."

Twilight didn't believe her at first, so she told her to prove it. Bubblegum teleported Vinyl and Octavia to Rarity's boutique.

"Hey look Octavia, it's Princess Twilight!"

"I don't really care.."

"How did you do that and when did you do that?!" Says Twilight anxiously.

"Well... I did it yesterday and how I did it, Octavia was making a song."

"Cool... an alicorn who casts spell by music... So cool. Can I write a book about you now?" Says Twilight with a book in her hoof.

"Fine. But only since you asked nicely."

"Wait... Bubblegum, your an alicorn?! I did not see that coming." Says Vinyl.

"Of course she is. How else do think we became alicorns." Says Octavia irritated.

"Wait... How did you know I was an alicorn?"

"Well, your magic only comes from alicorns. Duh."

"I think I should write to Princess Luna."

"Wait... So your Luna's student? I was Celestia's student!"

"Really? Aren't they sisters?" Asks Bubblegum.

"Yes they are. How did you not know that?" Says Twilight Suspiciously.

"Um... I lived in Las Vegas?"

"You mean, Las Pegasus. Right?"

"Yes. So anyways, I'm gonna get to writing that letter.

(In the letter)
"Dear Princess Luna, Today I learned that through all the trouble you go through with your friends, they always got your back. No matter how far in this place called, "Equestria" I go, the more I learned to love it here. It always strikes me in the back of my head. Should I stay? Or should I go? Who knows? From your Different Student, Princess Bubblegum."

Once Bubblegum got done writing her letter, Rarity had just got done with Bubblegum's dress for The Grand Galloping Gala. It was so beautiful! It had Bubblegum Bubbles on it. The dress was blue, and the gum on it was pink. All Bubblegum had to do, was do her hair, so she went to the spa to get it done. Once she got her hair done, it was time to go to the gala. Twilight got out her carriage from the first time her and her friends ever went to the gala. Rarity got some stallions to pull the carriage and one of the stallions was Fire Hoof! Bubblegum's crush. As Bubblegum looks at him and blushes, Twilight notices and smiles at her.

"So, Bubblegum, I noticed the way you looked at that pony. I don't think you like him. Do you?"

"Um no. I just... HE'S AN ACQUAINTANCE OK?! Bubblegum says nervously.

They get to The Grand Galloping Gala. As Bubblegum steps out of the carriage, Fire Hoof walks in front of her.

"Hey Bubblegum, it's been a while. So I was wondering, if you were interested in being my date to The Gala?"

Bubblegum is shocked. She's never been this confused in her whole life. She didn't know what to say. So all she said was...

"YES! I mean, Sure. I would love to."

Twilight looks back at her and smiles. "I knew he wasn't an acquaintance."

So Bubblegum and Fire Hoof walk up to the castle door and hand the guards their tickets to The Gala and walk inside. At first, all Bubblegum saw was food, then saw the ponies around the food. "Aw dang it." When they go to the dance floor, The Shadow Alicorn follows them. Fire Hoof goes towards Bubblegum and says, "Shall we dance?" Bubblegum replies, "We shall." So as Bubblegum and Fire hoof start Dancing, The Shadow Alicorn makes his move and goes strait to Bubblegum! Fire Hoof knocks Bubblegum out of the way so that she wouldn't get hit. Then, A pony steps on her dress, and she is revealed an alicorn! every pony stopped what they were doing and stared at her. "Another alicorn? I didn't there were 5?" Says Purple Wave and all the other background ponies. The Shadow Alicorn went towards Bubblegum and picked her up.

"Do think you can save this poor, pathetic, alicorn? Well your wrong!" Said The Shadow Alicorn as he teleported with Bubblegum.

"NOOOOOO!" Yells Fire Hoof as he starts to crouch towards the ground.

Author's Note:

Where do you think The Shadow Alicorn took Bubblegum? Find out in the next chapter. :coolphoto:

PreviousChapters Next