• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Fourteen, Healing Wolf

When Mohawk asked Twilight out and she says yes, He doesn't seem to be that excited... He's more terrified than excited. But even if he is terrified, he still loves Twilight and wants to date her. He goes back to the crystal empire to be a gaurd because, he has to guard. He goes to the train station, and leaves. But of course, he doesn't leave without saying goodbye. He is REALLY nervous, terrified, and excited.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I still dont know how I did that... Do you know?" Says Bubblegum as she looks at cisco.

"Nope. And just a reminder, your from another world."

"Right... Well, I feel stupid."

(The alarm beeps again)

"Another Meta-Human attack."

"Another one? That's the most we've ever had... Well, besides the Meta-Pocalypse."

"Stop messing around. You two gotta go!"

"Wait, so, we're gonna keep doing these missions together?"

"Yeah, now go!"

Bubblegum and Barry head out the door, and go to where the Meta is. When they gt there, it seemed to be a wolf.

"This isn't a Meta-Human... It's just a wolf." Said Barry as he looks at the wolf.

The wolf then, sprouted wings, and flew off.

"Maybe it's a Meta-Wolf?"

"Not funny Bubblegum. Not funny... Though, it was cool."

Bubblegum goes and follows the wolf to see where it's going. But, the clouds were so thick, she couldn't see through them. She couldn't find out where it was, so she turned back.

"Did you get the wolf?"

"No. The clouds were to thick."

People start to surround the two of them. Bubblegum finally feels like they love her. She loved being love by others. But then, Bubblegum took off into the sky, while Barry was right underneath her. They both headed back to S.T.A.R. Labs. When they got to S.T.A.R. Labs, Bubblegum's horn started glowing again. It was another message from Twilight. Except, this time, it was from Fire Hoof.

(The message starts)
"Dear Bubblegum, (sniff) I have been missing you. I know your both from and in another world. And I know you may not like me, But I love you...

"I do love you Fire Hoof..."

"...And I want you to know that, I love you. Either your a human, or a pony, your beautiful inside and out. Bye Princess Bubblegum."

Bubblegum starts to cry both sad and happy tears. She didn't know what to say. But I think her tears were just enough.

"So, I'm assuming that's your boyfriend?"

(Sniff) "Yes..."

Barry looks surprised. "Your a Princess?! That's so cool."

"Actually, I became a Princess when I went through the mirror."

"Oh...."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Meanwhile if Ponyvile...

It's now Monday and almost time for Twilight and Mohawks date. Twilight is fancy looking, and Mohawk is too. They both look rather smashing getting ready for the date. (That's Everypony else's opinions) Twilight and Mohawk step into the restauraunt and sit down at their table for 2. (That Mohawk payed for) The date was going really good. Twilight talked about her childhood, while Mohawk talked about his childhood. Everything was going perfect.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bubblegum went for a stroll out on the side-walk when she sees the wolf flying through the sky.

"Oh no you don't... Not this time."

Bubblegum flew after itvery quitely so she could come in for the element of surprise. But what she didn't know is what the wolf could do. She saw it go down to the ground where a hurt person was. Bubblegum wanted to get a closer look. Bubblegum got closer, and saw the wolf close her eyes, and the person! Bubblegum was amazed! She got closer to it to try and pet the wolf. The wolf saw her, but didn't really mind that she was getting closer. Bubblegum ended up picking the wolf up with her magic to take her back to S.T.A.R. Labsso she could tell them that the wolf isn't bad.

"Hey guys, look who iv'e got."

Barry looks over. "You got the wolf! But how?"

"She trusted me. So anways, I just saw the wolf heal a hurting woman... She closed her eyes, and the woman was healed. It was incedible!"

"So the wolf isn't bad?"

"No."

The wolf suddenly got out of Bubblegum's magical ray that was holding her, and escaped. Bubblegum tryed to grab her, but the wolf ran really fast.

Author's Note:

I know this was a short chapter, but, Will they get the wolf? or will she stay away forever? Find out in the next chapter...

PreviousChapters Next