• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Thirty-nine, Romance

It had been a couple days since the party had taken place. Peace was once again restored in the land of Equestria. With Shadow reunited with his family and no more evil plots to kill, or destroy, Bubblegum's life, it had actually gotten a bit boring to be honest.

But, nevertheless, Bubblegum had grown feelings towards a certain dragon-pony named Beastman Sunra Fire-fox; the, supposedly, son of Princess Celestia along with his brother Physco Fire-fox. Of course, Twilight, and the rest of the main 6, already knew about this and started to torment her about it. For example, each time that he was nearby, they would whisper, "Oooo! There's Beastman!" to her. She would blush and start to walk away, but that can't, and won't, hide the fact that she has feelings towards him.

About a month later was when things started to heat up.... Literally.

"Hey Twilight, look at this!" Bubblegum suddenly ran over to a sign on a lamppost. "Kitchen now hiring. I can finally get a job!"

Twilight almost busted out laughing. "A job? Are you serious?"

"... What's wrong with getting a job?"

"Well, princesses don't need to get jobs. You see, Princess Celestia is the richest pony in Equestria. She would, and will, pay for anything."

Bubblegum frowned at this thought. She missed her dimension where she wasn't a princess a little bit. She liked the thrill and rush of being hired or having a job. But, now that she was the "Princess of Reciprocity", she didn't even need to do anything but smile and wave like the penguins in Madagascar movies.

"Oh..."

"It's ok, Bubblegum. I'm sure something greater than getting a job as a waitress will come up soon."

"I guess you're right..."

As soon as she got done saying that, Bubblegum looked over her shoulder to see a shy Beastman blushing as he's being pushed by Physco. He walks slowly up to Bubblegum with a rose in his mouth.

"Um.... Would you like to go to a fancy restaurant with me?" He took the rose out as he hands it to Bubblegum.

She blushed. "Um, I'll have to think about it. Give me until 5:00 PM and I'll have an answer."

He grinned real big. "Thanks, Bubbles!" He ran off.

Bubbles? She thought. What a cute nickname!

Twilight smirked. "A date, huh? Let's take you to Rarity's and get you a dress!"
~~~~~
"A date?!" Rarity yelled. "With your crush?! Oh my Celestia! How adorable! I'll find the cutest dress for you to wear!"

Soon enough, Rarity began to dig through a stack of clothes, trying to find one of her dresses for Bubblegum to wear. First she picked out a pink and white one but.... No-one would probably guess she was wearing a dress until they looked hard enough. Then, she picked out a green one, but, this one had a dark, ugly shade to it.

"Good heavens!" She sighed. "I'll have to look in the other closet."

Bubblegum and Twilight waited for a while until Rarity finally appeared.

"It's an oldie, but, here you go!"

Bubblegum's eyes widened when she saw this dress. It was the same dress she wore to the Grand Galloping Gala last year. It was the time she was dating Fire Hoof and the time Shadow came and told everyone she was an alicorn.

"You-... This dress-..... I... Don't know what to say." Bubblegum felt light headed.

"Is there something wrong, darling?" Rarity checked the dress to make sure there were no scarps nor mud on it.

"No there's nothing wrong with it, per se." She frowned. "Just the event I went to with it."

Rarity and Twilight gasped. "I almost forgot you wore this to the Gala, sweetheart. I'm so sorry. Would you like a different one?"

"No no it's fine. I can wear it... It just gave back memories, that's all..."

Bubblegum took the dress and changed.

"Um...." Bubblegum came out, the dress suddenly didn't fit anymore.

"Oh! I'm so sorry."

Twilight intervened. "Ahem!" She pointed to her horn.

Rarity squinted. "What's wrong with your horn?"

She rolled her eyes. "Nothing is wrong with my horn. I was pointing out that I can make the dress bigger with my magic."

Bubblegum smiled. "Do you want me to take the dress off?"

"Yeah. We don't want that 'incident' happening again." They all three frowned, remembering the time Bubblegum turned into a giant.

"Yep! I agree!" Rarity said almost immediately. "But just in case, let's go outside."

The three of them went outside after Bubblegum took the dress off to do the spell.

"Ready?" Twilight said, determined.

"Ready!"

Twilight's horn glowed with magic and sparkles bouncing to and fro as it hit the dress. It began to grow to a size 4 when she stopped.

"I think that's a good enough size, right?" Twilight grinned as they both smiled.
~~~~~~
At Bubblegum's castle, Bubblegum just got all ready when Beastman showed up at the door by 5:00.

"So, did you think about it?" He blushed, seeing her in the dress.

"Yes."

"And your answer is...?"

"Yes." She smiled.

Beastman's eye's lit up as a small, blue dragon suddenly appeared behind him with a newspaper.

"Um, excuse me, but, is this Princess Zhevatel'naya rezinka residence?"

Bubblegum froze. "Princess who?"

"Princess Zhevatel'naya rezinka. In other words, Bubblegum in Russian." He said, holding a notepad and pencil. "Oh I'm sorry! I forgot to introduce myself! Silly me! My name is John."

She almost cracked up. "John? Out of all the weird names in this dimension you're here with the name John?" He frowned. "Oh I'm sorry. Yes. I am Princess Bubblegum. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"Why yes. I was sent here by a Mr. тень."

Again, she looked at him with a confused face.

He sighed. "Shadow."

"Ohhhh! Ok! Why didn't you say so?"

"I did." He flipped the notebook papers. "So, anyways, I was sent here by Shadow for a birthday gift since he didn't know when your birthday was as an assistant to help around with your castle. He also made something with his magic so you can put on top of your castle."

She walked outside to see a half moon on top of it, floating. She smiled.

"Tell him I said thank you. Was it Luna's idea?"

He nodded. "So, all you have to do is sign here and here and you'll have an assistant."

Bubblegum read it as she agreed to sign. To grabbed a pencil and wrote her name into the name slots he pointed out.

"But, you don't have to work today." She grinned. "I'm going on a date."

John's eyes widened. "A... date?"

"Yes." She said, confused. "Is there something wrong?"

"Well, Princesses don't exactly go on dates."

"Well, I guess I'll be the first one. Bye bye, John! I want you at work tomorrow at 7:30 AM." She said as her and Beastman started to walk away.

"Um, I'm actually supposed to... live with you." He frowned, annoyed.

PreviousChapters Next