• Published 15th May 2016
  • 2,417 Views, 106 Comments

Bubblegum's Adventure - MLP Sparkle Star



Bubblegum was living an ordinary life until she found a cave (More like the cave found her) that teleported her to a magical land called Equestria, where she is apparently an alicorn princess. What will come of her in this new land? Friend or foe?...

  • ...
23
 106
 2,417

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter Fifty-Two, Father?...

"Are we there yet?" Bubblegum asked, her wings tired from flying for two hours straight.

"Actually, yes. According to the map, Japon should be right around the corner."

As they turned the corner, they saw a vil.lage with lanterns and a ton of Tatamis here and there. The ponies had curved horns and thin, football-shaped eyes

"Oh my goodness! We're visiting the place where Princess Celestia and Princess Luna lived in their past!"

Twilight took a couple pictures as they both hid behind a bush near the outskirts of the village.

"Shh!" Bubblegum told her at the click of the camera. "We've got to be quiet! Remember: we're from a different location! We need a disguise in order to get past the ponies."

Just then, Twilght remembered the spell she used to manipulate the characteristics of the breezies to become them.

"Observe..." She said.

She spotted a pony watering their flowers as she knocked her out and brought her over to the bush to use the spell. Her horn glowed as she used her magic, their eyes grew thinner as their horns curved. They dressed up in the clothing that Japonese ponies would wear, covering their wings.

"This is... Weird." She said, feeling her horn.

"Now, it's time to see the empress."

As they began to move forward, Starlight and Sunburst showed up in the outskirts, both exhausted from using their horns to float over there.

"Let's... Hurry... And... make it... quick..." Starlight said, taking deep breaths.

"We need a disguise for this place."

"Yeah... No.... Dip..."

"No time to be sarcastic, Starlight. You wanted me to help you so we are gonna do this right."

They both used their magic to turn them Japonese as they secretly followed Twilight and Bubblegum.
~~~~
Making it to the バブルガム (or Baburugamu) castle doors, her and Twilight walked across the bridge to the entrance where the guards were at.

They put their spears in front of the door, blocking them from passing.

"Naze anata wa koko ni iru nodesu ka? (Why are you here?)"

"Do you speak Japonese?" Bubblegum whispered to Twilight as she nodded.

"Watashitachiha, kōtei o mi ni kite imasu. (We've come to see the emperor.)"

"Kekkō. (Very well.)"

They both nodded and let them through, bowing in a form that Japonese call, "Welcome". They entered the main hall where the emperors chair is at.

"Watashitachiha, kōtei o mi ni kite iru Yutsuko. (We have come to see Emperor Yutsuko.)" Twilight said as she bowed.

"I can speak Ponish." The emperor said, stepping down from the throne. "And Emperor Yutsuko died years and years ago." As he took his emperor hood off. "I'm Emperor Purple Cloud. But Japonese ponies call me-"

Bubblegum gasped. "Yakomo!"

He smiled. "That is my name. But, how did you know that? Actually, I've never seen you here before. Are you foreigners pretending to be Japonese?"

"Abort! Abort!" Twilight whispered.

She took her hood off and revealed her face after taking off the disguise. "Father?...."

"Huh?"

He looked at her, squinting. His eyes filled with delight. "Baburugamu?"

"What?" She said, confused.

"Baburugamu. Japonese for Bubblegum. I named this palace after you because I thought you were gone forever."

"I thought you died when I was born. Luna said you were in the army."

"I was. But Ōkami Senshi (Wolf Warrior) brought me back to life."

Twilight tapped her chin, she thought she had heard that name before.

"But now," he started, "we can make up for lost time! Let's Celebrate!"

He oppened his window to the castle and asked for everyone's attention.

"I have found my daughter after 19 years!"

Everyone cheered. Starlight and Sunburst wondered what all the fuss was about as they shoved through the crowd, seeing Twilight, Bubblegum, and the emperor.

"Oh no." She said. "Slowly step back and run."

Twilight looks down to see all of the ponies and saw the two of them running away.

"Wait a minute... That's Starlight and Sunburst!"

She leaped out of the window, flies down, and tackles them.

"What are you two doing here?"

Sunburst pointed at Starlight as she sighed.

"Care to explain?"

"I followed you because I didn't trust that 'princess' Bubblegum friend and now I know why. She's daughter to a.... What is that? A vampire?"

"A: He's a werewolf-"

"Exactly! Proves my point!"

"And B: She's gone her whole life not knowing who she truly is. So, when she came to Equestria, her whole life was explained. How would you feel if you had to go years and years without knowing who your true parents are?"

Starlight sighed. "Well, I guess I wouldn't like it... But, I guess I just got jealous that you two have been friends longer than you have with me..."

"Starlight," She helps her up. "Friendship isn't about getting jealous of who your friend is friends with. It's about accepting their friend and learning to be friends yourself."

Everypony continued to cheer as Twilight looked up to see Bubblegum hugging Yakomo.

"Just think about how the other pony feels and put your hooves in their horseshoes."

She flies back up to the castle and continues to look at Starlight.
~~~~
Everyone was putting up balloons, lanterns, and lights to celebrate the emperor's reunion with his daughter. There was even a chocolate fountain and ice sculpture.

"It's really nice to have you back, Emperess Baburugamu." He said, hugging her once more. "Now you can stay with me forever!"

Bubblegum paused. "But, I can't..."

"Why not?"

"Well, Luna's back in Equestria and so are my friends and my boyfriend..."

"Oh..." He said, lowering his head. "I see..."

"But I'll visit you often. How about every two Sundays?"

"Alright!" He said. "Wait, did you say Princess Luna was back home?"

She nodded.

"Tell her I said 'hi', okay?"

"Yep."

The party began, everyone having a blast, dancing, eating the cupcakes... Everything was perfectly ok.

Even if I found my father... Bubblegum thought, I know I'll still have all of my friends; Twilight, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Rarity, Applejack, Fire Hoof, Beastman, Barry Allen, Cisco Ramon, Caitline Snow, Joe West, Iris West, and, especially, my mother, Princess Luna.

PreviousChapters Next